Subject: bug#20527: closed (Re: bug#20527: 24.5; [w32] resizing window from bottom-left/top-right corner causes broken resizing)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:49:04 +0000

Your bug report

#20527: 24.5; [w32] resizing window from bottom-left/top-right corner causes broken resizing

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20527: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20527
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20527: 24.5; [w32] resizing window from bottom-left/top-right corner causes broken resizing
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: Vladimir Vukicevic <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 11:48:33 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

 > Setting frame-resize-pixelwise to non-nil fixes the problem though!

This will probably be the only way to handle this for Emacs 24.5.

Closing this bug because with Emacs 25.1 mouse resizing the frame is
always done pixelwise on Windows.

martin

Subject: 24.5; [w32] resizing window from bottom-left/top-right corner causes broken resizing
From: Vladimir Vukicevic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 09:10:31 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Trying to resize the Emacs window on win32 using the bottom-left or
top-right corner causes broken resizing to happen, as described below.
This has happened in a number of previous versions of emacs as well,
from at least 24.3, and possibly earlier.  Verified using -Q as well.

>From the bottom-left:
- If the mouse is moved left/right, the window will resize horizontally
  mostly properly, but will start shrinking vertically from the top
- If the mouse is moved up, the bottom of the window will resize
  properly, but the window will rapidly shrink from the top
- If the mouse is moved down, the window tends to just be moved along
  with the mouse, not resized.

Similarly from the top-right.  Resizing using the top-left and bottom-right
window corners works properly.  It almost looks like some calculation
for the new window size (in lines) is rounding in the wrong direction,
so the window keeps constantly shrinking.  Toggling menubar or toolbar
on or off doesn't make a difference in behaviour.

The monitor is set to 100% size, no high dpi Windows goop is in play.
Windows 8.1, but observed previously on Windows 7 and Windows 8.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-12 on KAEL
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-wide-int
 --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-sound=yes --with-file-notification=yes
 --without-dbus --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-Ofast
 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc
 -static-libstdc++ -static -s -Wl,-s''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Saving file c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h...
Wrote c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h
Saving file c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h...
Wrote c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h
Mark set
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h...
Wrote c:/proj/moz/mozilla-central/gfx/vr/ovr_capi_dynamic.h

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/md4 hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/hex-util hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-publish hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-org hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-odt hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-md hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-man hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-latex hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-icalendar hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-html hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-beamer hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-ascii hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-w3m hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-version hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-timer hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-table hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-src hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-rmail hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-protocol hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-plot hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-pcomplete hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mouse hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mobile hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mhe hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-macs hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-macro hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-loaddefs hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-list hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-irc hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-install hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-inlinetask hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-info hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-indent hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-id hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-habit hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-gnus hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-footnote hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-feed hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-faces hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-eshell hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-entities hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-element hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-docview hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-datetree hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-ctags hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-crypt hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-compat hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-colview hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-clock hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-capture hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-bibtex hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-bbdb hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-attach hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-archive hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-agenda hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-tangle hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-table hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sql hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-shen hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sh hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-screen hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-scheme hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-scala hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sass hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ruby hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ref hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-R hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-python hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-perl hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-org hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-octave hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-maxima hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-matlab hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-makefile hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lob hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lisp hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ledger hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-latex hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-keys hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-js hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-java hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-io hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-haskell hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-fortran hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-exp hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-eval hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-dot hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-css hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-core hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-comint hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-clojure hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-calc hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-C hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-awk hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-asymptote hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/sasl hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/sasl-ntlm hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/sasl-digest hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/sasl-cram hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/ntlm hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/hmac-md5 hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
c:/Users/vladimir/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150310.651/hmac-def hides
c:/Users/vladimir/Apps/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug python json color org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph goto-addr view novice js3-mode imenu
js3-parse js3-browse js3-highlight js3-ast js3-messages js3-scan
js3-util js3-vars js3-externs grep face-remap calc-misc calc-undo
calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu web-mode dirtrack dabbrev pcmpl-unix apropos
cc-langs ntlm hex-util hmac-md5 md4 hmac-def pcase sh-script smie
executable let-alist ert ewoc debug flycheck subr-x git-commit-mode
server log-edit pcvs-util add-log rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-table org-agenda gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired bibtex vc-git org-id ob-octave calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs misc shr browse-url semi-setup mime-image
solarized dash elmo-archive slp acap elmo-nntp wl-spam wl-fldmgr
wl-score smtp wl-demo wl-address pldap wl-thread wl-action wl wl-e21
wl-draft wl-template wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message
wl-mime pgg pgg-parse pgg-def epa epg mime-play filename wl-highlight
elmo-filter wl-folder wl-util crm pp elmo-pop3 elmo-flag wl-vars
wl-version cus-edit wid-edit elmo-spam elsp-header elsp-generic
time-stamp elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mime-parse
mmbuffer mmgeneric elmo-net elmo-dop elmo-cache mime-edit eword-encode
mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def sendmail elmo-localdir elmo-map
warnings elmo-multi elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic
modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util elmo-version luna
sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
poe pym static apel-ver product tar-mode cl-macs cl gv bindat compile
autoload lisp-mnt mule-util gnutls parse-time mm-archive message rfc822
mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers finder-inf misearch
multi-isearch egg edmacro kmacro derived rx diff-mode ffap thingatpt
url-parse url-vars egg-git egg-const egg-base ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff egg-custom
help-mode soft-charcoal-theme csharp-mode-autoloads egg-autoloads
flycheck-rust-autoloads flycheck-autoloads git-gutter-fringe+-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter+-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads
js3-mode-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
mew-autoloads mo-git-blame-autoloads org-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
pastels-on-dark-theme-autoloads phoenix-dark-mono-theme-autoloads
phoenix-dark-pink-theme-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
soft-charcoal-theme-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads dash-autoloads
wanderlust-autoloads semi-autoloads info flim-autoloads apel-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads desktop frameset cus-start
cus-load org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs iswitchb cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs filecache
tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns package epg-config time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2185504 221279)
 (symbols 56 77944 0)
 (miscs 48 3028 9476)
 (strings 32 269253 24689)
 (string-bytes 1 7324877)
 (vectors 16 210534)
 (vector-slots 8 3320889 56750)
 (floats 8 1044 686)
 (intervals 56 248874 2453)
 (buffers 960 91))