Subject: bug#20513: 11.88.5; TeX-view-program-list generated in wrong format by Customize

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 10:51:47 +0200

Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> writes:

> I agree, but I confirm `TeX-view-program-list' is built in the wrong
> way when changed with customize interface, as reported by Дарио.  It
> worked as expected before commit
>
>   * 59ccf34 (2014-11-28)  Check the viewer executable exists before opening it.
>
> where the customization type of the variable was changed from an alist
> to a repeated list, but the command part of the type hasn't been
> modified.  How should it be fixed?

I think the problem is that the command part is a group of a choice
where one choice is a list again.  A group is a list, and list is a
list, so command parts will result in ((stuff)) where it should be just
(stuff).  So can't you simply remove the outer

  (group :tag "Command parts"

and that's it?

Bye,
Tassilo