Subject: 25.0.50; new eieio-oref implementation

From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 07:29:16 +0200 (CEST)

--text follows this line--

The new eieio-oref implementation no longer allows calling the function
on a class rather than on an object. It does not insure compatibility
with codes based on eieio. In particular we get following error :

  error("eieio-oref called on a class!")
  eieio-oref(srecode-template-inserter-section-end key)
  srecode-compile-inserter("INDENT" "\n" [eieio-class-tag--srecode-compile-state "file" nil "{{" "}}"] :secondname nil :hard nil)
  srecode-compile-split-code(("copyright" function (:code "{{COPYRIGHT:srecode-comment-prefix}}\n") nil #<overlay from 1547 to 1613 in default.srt>) "{{COPYRIGHT:srecode-comment-prefix}}\n" [eieio-class-tag--srecode-compile-state "file" nil "{{" "}}"])
  srecode-compile-one-template-tag(("copyright" function (:code "{{COPYRIGHT:srecode-comment-prefix}}\n") nil #<overlay from 1547 to 1613 in default.srt>) [eieio-class-tag--srecode-compile-state "file" nil "{{" "}}"])
  srecode-compile-templates()
  srecode-compile-file("/home/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/etc/srecode/default.srt")

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-04-30 on jabberwocky
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/emacs'

Configured features:
JPEG SOUND NOTIFY ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-mode: t
  speechd-speak-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
(New file)
Replace EDE Makefile
Entering debugger...
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing compile.el.gz...done
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing eieio-core.el.gz...done
Mark set
Making completion list...
line-move-visual: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-interface hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/misc/j++-interface
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-synchronized hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-synchronized
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-timed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-timed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/test hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/test
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-target hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/j++-target
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-asynchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-asynchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-process hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-process
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-synchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-synchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-network-stream hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-network-stream
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-linked hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-linked
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-author hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-author
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-performer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-performer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-project hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-project
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-flaggable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-flaggable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-person hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-person
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/graphs/j++-element hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/spreadsheet/j++-element
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-latex hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-latex
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-bar-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-bar-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-connection hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-connection
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-parameters hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-parameters
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-mark hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-mark
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/b/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/div/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/font/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/a/j++-name hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/meta/j++-name
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/span/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/body/j++-bgcolor hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/td/j++-bgcolor
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/template/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-root hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-root
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/grub hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/grub
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/bash hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/bash
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.10 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.10
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.25 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.25
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/eglibc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/eglibc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.53 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.53
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.04 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.04
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/gcc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/gcc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/05 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/05
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/07 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/07
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/06 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/06
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/09 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/09

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils jka-compr
find-func ede/custom help-mode debug srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/format srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/table make-mode ede/srecode srecode ede/proj-elisp ede/pconf
ede/pmake ede/proj-obj semantic/lex-spp semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
ede/proj ede/make ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode
cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage image
dframe easymenu cedet regexp-opt dired j++-packages-scmel-efm-parameters
j++-packages-scmel-efm-connection t-mouse network-stream nsm auth-source
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
j++-packages-scmel-efm-driver j++-packages-scmel-efm-efm
j++-packages-scmel-monitor j++-basic-widgets-object
j++-packages-scmel-scmel j++-basic-logger j++-basic-files-file
j++-basic-files-serializable j++-basic-files-stringifiable
j++-basic-processes-filtered-network-stream j++-basic-processes-filtered
j++-basic-processes-put-and-get j++-basic-processes-network-stream
j++-basic-processes-process warnings speechd-speak advice help-fns
speechd-brltty speechd-braille braille mmanager brltty speechd-ssip
speechd speechd-out speechd-common eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base
cl-macs j++ eieio-compat eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 159719 17779)
 (symbols 48 26935 55)
 (miscs 40 375 315)
 (strings 32 34596 4340)
 (string-bytes 1 1105486)
 (vectors 16 23081)
 (vector-slots 8 605949 3403)
 (floats 8 966 191)
 (intervals 56 1381 172)
 (buffers 976 25)
 (heap 1024 17452 1145))