Subject: bug#20485: 25.0.50; EWW: Doesn't support control <button>

From: raman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 17:48:32 -0700

Support for the <button> tag would be nice to have. It's almost
identical in behavior to <input type=submit>  .. but a lot of sites use
<button> for look-and-feel; at present EWW does not convert it into a widget.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-04-25 on labrador
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent messages:
Writing index file...
Wrote /home/raman/.mbox.idx
Writing index file... done
/home/raman/mbox removed
Marked buffer containing 1 lines
You can run the command `browse-url-of-region' with C-x @ h b r
No next link
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer EWW: Untitled> 
End of buffer 
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer EWW: Untitled> 

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-20130423.1356/xml-rpc hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/xml-rpc
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/dom
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150420/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150329.1945/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug emacspeak-view view eieio-opt emacspeak-speedbar
speedbar sb-image dframe autorevert filenotify tabify emacspeak-man man
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn emacspeak-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc vc-dispatcher
jabber-rtt nroff-mode conf-mode goto-addr tmm epa-file
emacspeak-flyspell flyspell emacspeak-ispell ispell vm-digest mailalias
vm-reply rect w3-imenu w3-speak-table w3-structure w3-hot w3-toolbar
w3-speak w3-forms w3-emacs w3-props vm-save nxml-uchnm emacspeak-nxml
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok recentf tree-widget s request mm-archive
ucs-normalize emacspeak-compile compile names edebug autoload
emacspeak-websearch emacspeak-imenu imenu tramp-cache shr-color color
amixer vm-sort url-file url-dired network-stream nsm url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth emacspeak-url-template misearch multi-isearch ffap
pcmpl-unix vm-virtual vm-delete tapestry vm-rfaddons vm-menu vm-window
vm-toolbar vm-mouse vm-page vm-minibuf emacspeak-vm vm emacspeak-wizards
emacspeak-eterm term ehelp emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui
emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt t-mouse
cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
perl6-detect cal-move server bbdb-vm vm-mime vm-folder vm-summary
vm-motion vm-undo vm-misc bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com emacspeak-eww
eww mm-url url-queue shr dom subr-x emacs-startup semantic/idle
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base saveplace midnight
emacspeak-cedet semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet savehist emacspeak-ido ido
emacspeak-m-player time autoinsert emms-info-libtag emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emacspeak-emms emms emms-compat tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl
emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode
sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util jabber-autoloads erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit emacspeak-erc erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp emacspeak-org org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func
emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs solar cal-dst cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs emacspeak-mspools mspools emacspeak-tcl tcl
emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars w3-prepare
w3 w3-menu w3-emulate w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse emacspeak-w3
emacspeak-google html2text gmaps emacspeak-we emacspeak-xslt w3-display
w3-mouse w3-imap url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css
font disp-table devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone
sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start smtpmail sendmail
emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone bbdb-autoloads gnus-prepare gnus-demon nntp
emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range emacspeak-message message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vm-pine vm-macro vm-message vm-autoloads
vm-vars vm-version my-functions finder-inf Save-visited-files-autoloads
emacspeak-auctex tex-site color-theme-autoloads gopher-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads rx info emacspeak-package package epg-config
completion dired-aux dired-x emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop desktop
frameset dired emacspeak-aumix emacspeak-forms forms forms-mode
emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus xml emacspeak-webspace
emacspeak-feeds gf gweb emacspeak-alsaplayer emacspeak-amark derived
emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint ring emacspeak-ansi-color
ansi-color emacspeak-replace emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality
emacspeak emacspeak-widget warnings emacspeak-webutils browse-url gfeeds
g-utils json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-generic gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap emacspeak-kmacro emacspeak-facemenu emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load emacspeak-info emacspeak-fix-interactive
emacspeak-preamble emacspeak-keymap edmacro kmacro wid-edit
emacspeak-speak time-date emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak
flite-voices dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices
espeak-voices mac-voices multispeech-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode
descr-text help-mode easymenu dtk-css-speech acss-structure
emacspeak-load-path byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv
advice help-fns cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3234277 264925)
 (symbols 48 101867 0)
 (miscs 40 6665 4348)
 (strings 32 415409 53931)
 (string-bytes 1 13076825)
 (vectors 16 118004)
 (vector-slots 8 2454778 51679)
 (floats 8 1732 1026)
 (intervals 56 274502 4972)
 (buffers 976 82)
 (heap 1024 158156 6517))