Subject: bug#20484: 25.0.50; Directory tracking in ansi-term broken.

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 12:29:19 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > Hopefully beaab89896 will make them notice,

That is an unfriendly way to treat another free software project (and
this one is a GNU package).

The problem here is a conflict of conventions between Emacs and Bash.
The best way to handle this is by a discussion between the developers
on both sides.  Have you talked with Chet Ramey to look for the right
solution?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.