Subject: SNORT LIBTOOL ERROR

From: Yogesh C U <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:55:54 +0530

/bin/sh ../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../.. -I../../.. -I../../../src -I../../../src/sfutil
-I/usr/include/pcap -I../../../src/output-plugins
-I../../../src/detection-plugins -I../../../src/dynamic-plugins
-I../../../src/preprocessors -I../../../src/preprocessors/flow
-I../../../src/preprocessors/portscan
-I../../../src/preprocessors/flow/int-snort
-I../../../src/preprocessors/HttpInspect/include    -g -O2 -Wall -c -o
bmh.lo bmh.c
../../../libtool: 1564: ../../../libtool: preserve_args+= --tag CC: not
found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= gcc: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -DHAVE_CONFIG_H: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I.: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../..: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../..: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src/sfutil: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I/usr/include/pcap: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src/output-plugins:
not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src/detection-plugins:
not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src/dynamic-plugins:
not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -I../../../src/preprocessors: not
found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+=
-I../../../src/preprocessors/flow: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+=
-I../../../src/preprocessors/portscan: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+=
-I../../../src/preprocessors/flow/int-snort: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+=
-I../../../src/preprocessors/HttpInspect/include: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -g: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -O2: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -Wall: not found
../../../libtool: 1: eval: base_compile+= -c: not found
libtool: compile: you must specify a compilation command
libtool: compile: Try `libtool --help --mode=compile' for more information.
make[5]: *** [bmh.lo] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
`/home/yogesh/yog/snort/src/dynamic-plugins/sf_engine'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/yogesh/yog/snort/src/dynamic-plugins/sf_engine'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/yogesh/yog/snort/src/dynamic-plugins'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/yogesh/yog/snort/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yogesh/yog/snort'
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@yogesh-Inspiron-3521:~/yog/snort#