Subject: bug#20433: Keyboard not working on laptop with guixSD

From: Jessica Tallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:32:55 +0100

Ludovic Courtès writes:
> Jessica Tallon <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Sure, I have attached both the lsmod on trisquel where it does work and
>> the lsmod in the guix 0.9 image where it doesn't. I did try and look
>> what additional modules trisquel have to see if any stood out but none
>> of them did.
>
> Does “dmesg” on Trisquel show anything about the Apple keyboard?  Is
> there anything similar on GuixSD?

Sure, I've attached both dmesgs to this email. I've had a look and I
think both see them on boot (though the trackpad is also listed as
"Apple Keyboard / Trackpad" so it doesn't make it clear).

> Thanks for your help!
> Ludo’.

--
Thanks,
Jessica