Subject: 25.0.50; Port not respected by ffap

From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:22:56 +0200

- Have the text '/ssh:[email-masked]#2222:/root/' in buffer *scratch*.
- Put the cursor on the first slash.
- M-x find-file-at-point

Result: the filespec with the port is not recognised.

Patch proposal:

	Modified   lisp/ffap.el
diff --git a/lisp/ffap.el b/lisp/ffap.el
index 452275a..b59c21c 100644
--- a/lisp/ffap.el
+++ b/lisp/ffap.el
@@ -1004,7 +1004,7 @@ If a given RFC isn't in these then `ffap-rfc-path' is offered."
     ;; Slightly controversial decisions:
     ;; * strip trailing "@" and ":"
     ;; * no commas (good for latex)
-    (file "--:\\\\$\\{\\}+<>@-Z_[:alpha:]~*?" "<@" "@>;.,!:")
+    (file "--:\\\\$\\{\\}+<>@-Z_[:alpha:]~*?#" "<@" "@>;.,!:")
     ;; An url, or maybe a email/news message-id:
     (url "--:=&?$+@-Z_[:alpha:]~#,%;*()!'" "^[0-9a-zA-Z]" ":;.,!?")
     ;; Find a string that does *not* contain a colon:

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2)
 of 2015-04-19 on tm6592
Repository revision: e5bd39b2b4542c0fa87acfe464ef344364540dd9
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-lentic-mode: t
  lentic-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
ffap-string-at-point-mode-alist
Mark activated
Mark set
Quit
tramp-file-name-handler: Host name must not match method "ssh" [2 times]
next-line: End of buffer
Quit
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
Mark set
tramp-file-name-handler: Host name must not match method "ssh"

Load-path shadows:
Error during checking
Features:
(shadow emacsbug goto-addr edebug bug-reference tramp-cmds find-dired
loadhist tramp-cache tramp-sh org-lint plain-tex js-mode-expansions js
moz cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pcmpl-unix mailalias
flyspell quail ispell bbdb-message gnus-fun ace-window avy org-attach
org-archive thai-util thai-word lao-util pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline
pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools
pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex
latex-mode-expansions latex tex-style tex tex-mode latexenc nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph
face-remap expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
magit-key-mode magit tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode ledger-mode
ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur ledger-init
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts ledger-exec
ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities ledger-regex rx
log-edit pcvs-util add-log cus-edit sh-script smie executable misearch
multi-isearch elfeed-show elfeed-db elfeed-lib elfeed-search elfeed
xml-query shr-color color em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util dired-aux dired-x
ld-script gnus-dired conf-mode zone flow-fill qp cal-move bookmark
tabify image-file org-capture help-mode gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg
mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor mm-archive url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 epa-file
epa derived epg gnutls network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache smtpmail sendmail server paredit hl-line cal-iso battery
org-table vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode view cal-china lunar
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
page-ext ffap rase solar cal-dst gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb
gnorb-registry gnorb-gnus gnorb-utils nngnorb nnir org-timer org-clock
org-velocity dabbrev org-eww org-elisp-symbol org-drill org-learn
hi-lock org-bullets org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-inlinetask
org-info org-id org-habit org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-ctags org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-beamer ob-sh shell ob-clojure
ob-scheme ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp ob-css ob-js ob-org
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-python ob-awk timeclock paren nyan-mode avoid
helm-help helm-org helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
grep helm-external helm-utils compile helm helm-source erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-dcc erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp time desktop frameset cus-start
cus-load zeitgeist dbus bbdb-csv-import pcsv auxies-rest rect emacsshot
rope-read-mode key-chord org-protocol auxies-eww auxies-string bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
helm-config helm-autoloads edmacro kmacro async-bytecomp async
helm-aliases lentic-mode lentic-doc f s ucs-normalize lentic-org
lentic-block ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs eww mm-url url-queue shr dom
subr-x browse-url lentic m-buffer-at m-buffer m-buffer-macro dash
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat ido-hacks advice ido gnus-registry registry
eieio-compat eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int
gnus-range message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit gnus-load use-package cl-macs cl gv
diminish bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv bind-key easy-mmode
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib tex-site pomodoro-autoloads
screenshot-autoloads info easymenu slime-autoloads finder-inf package
epg-config mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2214795 289548)
 (symbols 48 95890 4)
 (miscs 40 18555 3638)
 (strings 32 372208 73293)
 (string-bytes 1 23408398)
 (vectors 16 133168)
 (vector-slots 8 2746232 77122)
 (floats 8 12806 2255)
 (intervals 56 153884 17446)
 (buffers 976 204)
 (heap 1024 269860 107685))

-- 
http://www.wahlzone.de
GPG: 0x49010A040A3AE6F2