Subject: refill long lines in generated ChangeLog

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:48:56 -0400

Package: emacs
Version: 25.0.50
Severity: minor

`make ChangeLog' creates entries longer than 80 columns; see example.
I had hoped that it would refill overly long lines.

2015-04-20  Glenn Morris  <[email-masked]>

	Avoid non-nil current-load-list at startup
	* src/process.c (init_process_emacs): Move Fprovide statement...
	(syms_of_process): ... to here.

	* lisp/loadup.el (custom-current-group-alist): Reset before dumping.

	* lisp/startup.el (command-line) <site-run-file>: Avoid rogue value in emacs -Q.

Many bonus points if it fills it the "smart" way that I would have done
had I written it by hand. ;)

        * lisp/startup.el (command-line) <site-run-file>:
        Avoid rogue value in emacs -Q.

Yes, it's probably my fault. I was "forced" into it by git's IMO silly
"if more than one line, second line should be blank" convention.

But it's not just me that has written lines slightly too long.