Subject: bug#20392: closed (Re: bug#20392: 25.0.50; make check breakage in file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:21:03 +0000

Your bug report

#20392: 25.0.50; make check breakage in file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20392: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20392
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20392: 25.0.50; make check breakage in file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 12:20:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.1

[email-masked] writes:

>> Finally, I could fix it. It was a subtle problem with `visited-file-modtime'.
>> Could you, please, cross-check that it works for you as well?
>
> The Jenkins seems to be happy now, great!
>
> Emacs » emacs-check-master - Build # 397 - Fixed:

Thanks Mr Jenkins for testing! I'm closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.0.50; make check breakage in file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 07:37:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

make check breaks:
Test file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote backtrace:
  #[nil "\306\307\310\307\3111\312\216\313	\"\211)0\202\210\
  #[nil "\306\307!\310\311\312\311\3131 \314\216\315\f\"\211
  ert--run-test-internal([cl-struct-ert--test-execution-info [cl-struc
  ert-run-test([cl-struct-ert-test file-notify-test03-autorevert-remot
  ert-run-or-rerun-test([cl-struct-ert--stats t [[cl-struct-ert-test f
  ert-run-tests(t #[385 "\306\307\"\203G\211\211G\310U\203\211@\20
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "file-notify-tests.elc" "-
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (string-match "another text"
		     (buffer-string)))
      :form
      (string-match "another text" "any text")
      :value nil))
   FAILED  8/8  file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote

Ran 8 tests, 7 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2015-04-21 04:13:37+0200)

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  file-notify-test03-autorevert-remote

The complete log is here:
http://labs.it-huset.se/jenkins/job/Emacs/job/emacs-check-master/15/console

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
 of 2015-04-02 on exodia.verona.se
Repository revision: 77dbd0efca6b42304c3f79114c321a15fe3faf57
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-gcc-warnings --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
No docstring slot for tramp-unload-file-name-handlers
No docstring slot for url-debug
No docstring slot for url-parse-args
No docstring slot for url-display-percentage
No docstring slot for url-percentage
No docstring slot for url-parse-query-string
No docstring slot for utf-7-post-read-conversion
No docstring slot for utf-7-imap-post-read-conversion
No docstring slot for utf-7-pre-write-conversion
No docstring slot for utf-7-imap-pre-write-conversion

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20150104.1237/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20140303.1301/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20150222.704/org-jira hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-jira
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pager hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-20100330.1131/pager
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pastebin hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pastebin-20101125.1955/pastebin
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/php-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20150304.716/php-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/popup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150116.1223/popup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20141016.1656/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/mod-depop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/mod-depop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/zoom-frm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-frm-20150110.2052/zoom-frm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-cmds hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-cmds-20150104.2207/frame-cmds
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-fns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-fns-20150104.2208/frame-fns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-checklist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-tcl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-eukleides hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-git-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-git-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-wikinodes hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-expiry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-annotate-file hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-taskjuggler hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-freemind hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-track hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-oz hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-velocity hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-s5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-koma-letter hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-wl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-static-mathjax hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-rss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-panel hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mac-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-groff hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-sudoku hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mac-iCal hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-learn hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-collector hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-mathomatic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bibtex-extras hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-toc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-notify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-invoice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-interactive-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-secretary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-contribdir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-choose hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-contacts hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-deck hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-screenshot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-julia hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-fomus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-notmuch hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notmuch
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mew hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20150222.704/org-jira hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-eval-light hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-depend hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bullets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-setversion hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/expect hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/expect
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-gpg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-remail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-toplev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mailcrypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/FSF-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/FSF-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/htmlize/htmlize
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/grab-and-drag hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/grab-and-drag/grab-and-drag
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-protocol hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-plot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-pcomplete hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-texinfo hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mouse hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mobile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-publish hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-mhe hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-macro hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-list hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-irc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-inlinetask hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-md hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-info hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-indent hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-man hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-id hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-habit hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-gnus hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-footnote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-feed hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-faces hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-eshell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-icalendar hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-entities hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-html hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-element hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-docview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-beamer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-datetree hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-ascii hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-ctags hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-crypt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-compat hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-w3m hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-colview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-timer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-clock hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-capture hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bibtex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-src hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-bbdb hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-attach hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-rmail hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-archive hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-odt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-agenda hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ox-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-tangle hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sqlite hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sql hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-picolisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-maxima hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-js hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-java hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-io hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-python hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-matlab hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-haskell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-shen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lilypond hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-gnuplot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sass hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-octave hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ledger hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-fortran hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ruby hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ocaml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-keys hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-exp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-perl hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-eval hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-plantuml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-lob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-emacs-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-R hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-mscgen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ref hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-makefile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-dot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-sh hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-core hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-ditaa hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-css hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-asymptote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-screen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-clojure hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-calc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-loaddefs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scala hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-scheme hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-comint hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-C hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/ob-awk hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-version hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150316/org-install hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-key-mode magit epa epg autorevert filenotify
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log ispell
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew autoconf
autoconf-mode skeleton html-mode-expansions sgml-mode nginx-mode
ace-jump-mode novice generic tramp-cmds timezone sieve-mode org-table
calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ielm
org-colview woman man time js-mode-expansions js imenu
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tex-mode latexenc org-archive
helm-ring ssh-config-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
gnus-fun dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable ox-beamer tramp-sh
wgrep find-dired tramp-cache macros proced helm-eshell pcmpl-unix
em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util whitespace tabify org-datetree gnus-draft org-clock xwidget
reporter gnus-html mm-url url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue url-cache
wdired eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe helm-elisp helm-eval
gnus-dired cal-iso flow-fill cal-move conf-mode misearch multi-isearch
vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m shr-color mailalias smtpmail sendmail quail nnir
gnus-cite smiley shr dom mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-kill qp gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg utf-7 nnfolder gnus-cache
gnutls network-stream nsm starttls nntp tronesque-theme cus-theme
cus-edit warnings paredit flycheck subr-x pof wclock calfw-org calfw
holidays hol-loaddefs pager grab-and-drag nsi-mode helm-mode helm-files
image-dired dired-async dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net browse-url
bookmark helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-match-plugin helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-utils helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-config helm-autoloads async-bytecomp helm-aliases
mailcrypt abook vcard pastebin ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall mod-depop
timeclock battery popup now zen-mode emvkbd boxquote rect fsdired
hide-lines zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid f s ucs-normalize
memory-usage recentf tree-widget keyfreq expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-man ob-dot ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element table org-contacts org-capture org-agenda
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig windmove winner
company geiser projectile ibuf-ext paren ido async printing ps-print
ps-def lpr gnus-alias nnmairix nnml sort jvfetchmail mule-util
sauron-identica sauron-jabber powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications
sauron-org appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus sauron-erc
erc-track erc-ring erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-list erc-dcc
erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join erc-autoaway erc-hl-nicks color
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
thingatpt sauron secrets dbus xml butler butler-util butler-servers url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap deferred json deft
dired-x hl-line generic-x server req-package view log4e rx dash
use-package diminish bind-key org derived org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils wid-edit finder-inf abacus-autoloads autoinsert
boxquote-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads charmap
color-file-completion-autoloads color-theme-complexity-autoloads
color-theme-dpaste-autoloads color-theme-eclipse-autoloads
color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads color-theme-github-autoloads
color-theme-ir-black-autoloads color-theme-railscasts-autoloads
color-theme-tango-autoloads color-theme-tangotango-autoloads
color-theme-twilight-autoloads color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads
command-frequency-autoloads compilation-recenter-end-autoloads
compile-bookmarks-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
dired-isearch-autoloads djvu-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads dsvn-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
gtk-look-autoloads edmacro kmacro http-twiddle-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads
javascript-autoloads jenkins-watch-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads
lisppaste-autoloads logito-autoloads malabar-mode-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads furl-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads nterm-autoloads
org-table-comment-autoloads otp-autoloads pastie-autoloads
pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads project-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads info
slime-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads typing-autoloads weather-autoloads
wget-autoloads wtf-autoloads xtide-autoloads zenburn-autoloads ert
find-func ewoc debug org-loaddefs cssh tramp tramp-compat auth-source
eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec advice term disp-table ehelp ibuffer .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package epg-config el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired image-file grep compile comint ansi-color
ring cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4740635 6042659)
 (symbols 48 156569 135)
 (miscs 40 56043 60674)
 (strings 32 406302 633996)
 (string-bytes 1 46482742)
 (vectors 16 115831)
 (vector-slots 8 3522387 610940)
 (floats 8 4746 16705)
 (intervals 56 179004 198809)
 (buffers 976 594)
 (heap 1024 517069 468152))

-- 
Joakim Verona