Subject: bug#20377: 25.0.50; regression in emacs trunk causes xref to break

From: Michael Pontus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:13:07 +0300

Something in recent updates to trunk broke xref, at least for emacs
lisp. Problem persists on recompiled most recent commit (9099d45).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start "emacs -Q"
2. Press "M-. find-file RET"

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
 of 2015-04-19 on gentoo
Repository revision: f4f1380deac296fb6ece142b16bf0ae2f3bdbd4d
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-colorize-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  rich-minority-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Send this bug report to the Emacs maintainers? (y or n) y
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
Sending...done
<s-escape> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-dark-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-dark-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-light-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-light-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/tango-2-1.0.0/tango-pkg hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/tango-2-theme-20120312.1325/tango-pkg
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-bullets/org-bullets hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/fringe-helper/tests hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/es-lib/tests
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-about hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/org-old-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-old-mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/let-alist
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/remember/remember hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

Features:
(mailalias smtpmail mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core shadow sort
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail find-dired grep bookmark info
elisp-slime-nav magit-wip magit-extras magit-backup magit-ediff
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-blame magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-stash magit-sequence magit magit-log magit-apply magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git
crm magit-section magit-utils git-rebase git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell names org-eldoc edebug ecukes-reporter-spec ert ewoc ecukes
ecukes-load ecukes-project ecukes-run ecukes-reporter ecukes-template
ecukes-core ecukes-hooks ecukes-helpers ecukes-stats ecukes-steps ansi
noflet cl-indent ecukes-parse ecukes-def f s ucs-normalize debug
org-table misearch multi-isearch smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils paredit paren rainbow-delimiters reveal hideshow gnutls
network-stream nsm starttls tls znc erc-list erc-menu erc-page
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-dcc erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-netsplit erc-colorize erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
auth-source mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache material-theme
remember-theme epa-file epa epg server finder-inf elec-pair ws-butler
flycheck derived cl-macs rx subr-x sh-script smie executable let-alist
centered-cursor window-number rich-minority dash-functional dash delsel
saveplace autorevert filenotify savehist browse-kill-ring undo-tree diff
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter org-clock avl-tree loadhist
volatile-highlights remember-autoloads org-bullets iedit rect
helm-autoloads feature-mode cucumber-mode advice etags xref eieio
eieio-core cl-generic thingatpt .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package epg-config el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt cl gv warnings
edmacro kmacro byte-opt compile bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv
org-id image-file tabify vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util time-date tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1286826 163665)
 (symbols 48 57747 108)
 (miscs 40 1013 1670)
 (strings 32 241388 34047)
 (string-bytes 1 6713862)
 (vectors 16 78910)
 (vector-slots 8 1188247 33902)
 (floats 8 822 941)
 (intervals 56 33477 2910)
 (buffers 976 42)
 (heap 1024 87766 14482))