Subject: bug#20376: closed (Re: bug#20376: 25.0.50; add-function edebug spec causes it to instrument (var ...))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20376: 25.0.50; add-function edebug spec causes it to instrument (var ...)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20376: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20376
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20376: 25.0.50; add-function edebug spec causes it to instrument (var ...)
From: Johan Bockgård <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:20:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Pontus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Edebug spec for macro `add-function' instructs it to instrument all
> encountered forms with following declaration:
>
>     (declare (debug t))

Fixed in emacs-25.

Subject: 25.0.50; add-function edebug spec causes it to instrument (var ...)
From: Michael Pontus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:04:14 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Edebug spec for macro `add-function' instructs it to instrument all
encountered forms with following declaration:

    (declare (debug t))   

Following example demonstrates how this approach turns valid form into
invalid when encountering form such as (var VAR) or (local 'SYMBOL)

    (with-current-buffer (get-buffer-create "*scratch*")
      (erase-buffer)
      (save-excursion
        (prin1
         '(let (foo) 
            (add-function :override (var foo) 'ignore))
         (current-buffer)))
      (edebug-eval-top-level-form))

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
 of 2015-04-19 on gentoo
Repository revision: f4f1380deac296fb6ece142b16bf0ae2f3bdbd4d
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-colorize-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  rich-minority-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Edebug: edebug-anon40846
Edebug: edebug-anon40847
Edebug: edebug-anon40848
Edebug: edebug-anon40849
Edebug: edebug-anon40850
Edebug: edebug-anon40851
Edebug: ecukes-sbs-parse
Entering debugger...
Making completion list...
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-dark-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-dark-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-light-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-light-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150403.2210/solarized-theme hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150407.1416/solarized-theme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/tango-2-1.0.0/tango-pkg hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/tango-2-theme-20120312.1325/tango-pkg
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-bullets/org-bullets hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/fringe-helper/tests hides /home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/es-lib/tests
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-about hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/org-old-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-old-mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/mu4e/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/let-alist
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/remember/remember hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/michael/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/michael/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail find-dired grep bookmark info
elisp-slime-nav magit-wip magit-extras magit-backup magit-ediff
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-blame magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-stash magit-sequence magit magit-log magit-apply magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git
crm magit-section magit-utils git-rebase git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell names org-eldoc edebug ecukes-reporter-spec ert ewoc ecukes
ecukes-load ecukes-project ecukes-run ecukes-reporter ecukes-template
ecukes-core ecukes-hooks ecukes-helpers ecukes-stats ecukes-steps ansi
noflet cl-indent ecukes-parse ecukes-def f s ucs-normalize debug
org-table misearch multi-isearch smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils paredit paren rainbow-delimiters reveal hideshow gnutls
network-stream nsm starttls tls znc erc-list erc-menu erc-page
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-dcc erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-netsplit erc-colorize erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
auth-source mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache material-theme
remember-theme epa-file epa epg server finder-inf elec-pair ws-butler
flycheck derived cl-macs rx subr-x sh-script smie executable let-alist
centered-cursor window-number rich-minority dash-functional dash delsel
saveplace autorevert filenotify savehist browse-kill-ring undo-tree diff
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter org-clock avl-tree loadhist
volatile-highlights remember-autoloads org-bullets iedit rect
helm-autoloads feature-mode cucumber-mode advice etags xref eieio
eieio-core cl-generic thingatpt .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package epg-config el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt cl gv warnings
edmacro kmacro byte-opt compile bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv
org-id image-file tabify vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util time-date tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1280425 128474)
 (symbols 48 57309 0)
 (miscs 40 1019 1654)
 (strings 32 239904 35500)
 (string-bytes 1 6657028)
 (vectors 16 78475)
 (vector-slots 8 1183521 20232)
 (floats 8 824 890)
 (intervals 56 33074 1808)
 (buffers 976 39)
 (heap 1024 85974 3167))