Subject: Re: bug#20356: 25.0.50; Strange terminal glyphs in emacs -nw in recent master

From: Jorgen Schäfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:16:30 +0200

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Stefan Monnier
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The value of `str` after the first while loop is "83;40100;0"
>> here.  This is what screen reports, and version is set to 240 in this
>
> Wait, so you're not just running within gnome-terminal, but within
> screen within gnome-terminal?

Yep. This is a local Gnome terminal, running ssh to a server, where
Emacs runs in screen. :-)

(The same screen can also be attached to an ssh session from a Gnome
terminal on a
completely different GNU/Linux distribution and system, as well as to
a JuiceSSH session
on an Android tablet or a phone. The other gnome terminal exhibits the
same problem.
I have not used JuiceSSH much lately, so can't say if there are any
peculiar problems
there.)

Regards,
Jorgen