Subject: Re: 24.4; bug#17237: 24.3.50; Hang with X11 + emacsclient

From: Dominik Schrempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:19:34 +0200

I am sorry, I did not include my Emacs version:

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.7)
 of 2015-01-17 on bisson
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Dominik Schrempf <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I still experience this exact bug.
>
> Best,
> Dominik
>
>