Subject: bug#20316: closed (Re: 24.5; `string-lessp' doesn't respect value of LC_COLLATE)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:11:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20316: 24.5; `string-lessp' doesn't respect value of LC_COLLATE

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20316: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20316
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 24.5; `string-lessp' doesn't respect value of LC_COLLATE
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:10:33 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Since the problem is already addressed in the trunk and this will appear in the 
next major release, I'm closing the bug.

Subject: 24.5; `string-lessp' doesn't respect value of LC_COLLATE
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:22:29 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(getenv "LC_COLLATE") => "hr_HR.UTF-8"

(string-lessp "Ć" "D") => nil
(string-lessp "Đ" "S") => nil
(string-lessp "Š" "Z") => nil

In GNU Emacs 24.5.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2015-04-11 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: hr_HR.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150406/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150329.1945/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
el2markdown xterm macros misearch multi-isearch timezone irfc eieio-opt
org-colview org-table appt cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-move
align face-remap gnutls url-queue shr-color color shr jumblr flow-fill
mail-extr org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m cus-edit image-file flyspell ispell
markdown-mode magit-key-mode magit view grep diff-mode autorevert
filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
bookmark+-mac gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
ffap visual-regexp names edebug autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode mm-archive
url-cache url-handlers ibuf-ext ibuffer mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time
font-utils persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base server vc-git
tabify eldoc hideshow hl-sexp elec-pair aggressive-indent ert ewoc debug
org-vcard picolisp-mode flycheck subr-x company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-math math-symbol-lists company-tern dash-functional
tern url-http url-auth url-gw paren cus-start cus-load solar cal-dst
warnings pretty-mode paredit-menu paredit org-weather org-depend
org-bullets org-clock highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars engine-mode dired-details+
dired-details perl-find-library cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode imenu
man color-theme-desert color-theme reporter calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
page-break-lines cursor-chg column-marker col-highlight vline malyon
malyon-mode pcase window-margin unicode-fonts undo-tree diff tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell supercite regi smex saveplace
rainbow-delimiters notify highlight-tail helm-info helm-dictionary
helm-plugin helm-utils helm-net helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm
helm-source guide-key popwin google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core filecache expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom ac-emacs-eclim-source auto-complete popup
eclim-completion eclimd eclim eclim-problems eclim-maven compile
eclim-ant eclim-java eclim-project rx s ucs-normalize etags dired-open
dired-hacks-utils dash company calfw-org org-capture org-element
calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark tex crm mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
notifications dbus xml erc-log network-stream starttls tls epa-file epa
derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs charmap-autoloads
charmap color-theme-autoloads color-theme-buffer-local-autoloads
column-marker-autoloads tex-site cperl-mode-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads edmacro kmacro
erc-view-log-autoloads esqlite-helm-autoloads esqlite-autoloads
free-keys-autoloads furl-autoloads helm-package-autoloads
http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads irfc-autoloads
maildir-autoloads kv-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads
oauth-autoloads oauth2-autoloads finder-inf paredit-menu-autoloads
perlcritic-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads register-list-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads slime-autoloads
soundcloud-autoloads info easymenu spaces-autoloads
tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
xclip-autoloads package epg-config tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1233922 162679)
 (symbols 48 75155 9)
 (miscs 40 1367 2837)
 (strings 32 317433 36339)
 (string-bytes 1 7874107)
 (vectors 16 98819)
 (vector-slots 8 2174947 45044)
 (floats 8 1211 4130)
 (intervals 56 37046 3751)
 (buffers 960 74)
 (heap 1024 120387 6994))