Subject: Re: bug#20298: Missing public key for 24.5

From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:36:54 +0200

Stefan Monnier writes:

>> In that case, please remove the .sig files and the keyring file from
>> the server, along with the instructions on how to check the integrity
>> of the source code from the README file. :)
>
> The sig files are useful, it's the keyring that's less valuable.
>
>> On a serious note, though, could you please forward the bug report to GNU
>> sysadmins so that this can be resolved?
>
> We did it already a while ago, but the response time for such requests
> is pretty bad.

Indeed, I asked them twice already.  Last time I had a request for them
they answered me but it took a bit of time, so I will just wait a bit
more.

Nico
-- 
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr