Subject: bug#20278: Possible problem with df on Solaris.

From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:38:44 +0200

unarchive 19530
forcemerge 20278 19530
stop

On 04/08/2015 04:25 AM, Rich Burridge wrote:
> You'll notice that gdf no longer shows the "/" file-system:
> 
> rpool/ROOT/os-s12-b70-take2
>                         457G    13G       310G     4%    /
> 

>  From a cursory look at the output, I'm not sure there's going to be
> enough information to go on there, so if you can suggest places where
> I should add debug to .../coreutils-8.23/src/df.c (or wherever), then
> I'll do that, and send on that output.

This pretty much sound like a dupe of
  http://bugs.gnu.org/19530

There have been made quite a couple of changes to df since v8.23.
Could you please check again with latest from git, or with the patch
mentioned in the other bug:
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=ed1a495b

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny