Subject: Re: bug#20245: 24.5; c++-mode font-lock broken by the last commit to emacs24 branch

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:40:04 +0000

Hello, Oleh.

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 12:46:53PM +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 02, 2015 at 12:19:36PM +0200, Oleh Krehel wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > > In article <[email-masked]> you wrote:

> > I just tried "23bb07e", the latest commit on master, but this issue isn't fixed.
> > The include statements look the same as in the screenshot.

> I've looked at this problem and now understand its cause.  It's too
> involved to fix for Emacs 24.5, so we've decided to revert that commit,
> as you've suggested.  A proper fix will surely be included in Emacs 25.1
> (or 24.6, whichever comes first).

I've now committed a (hopefully) proper fix for this into the master
branch at savannah.  Feel free to download this and check that it does
indeed work properly.  If not ...

> > Oleh

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).