Subject: bug#20237: Emacs built on Windows cannot figure out path correctly

From: Da Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:52:20 -0400

From: Da Zhang
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.5; Emacs built on Windows cannot figure out path correctly
--text follows this line--

I am using Python mode in Emacs and wanted to start a python
sub-process.
However, Emacs could not find python.exe from the path I specified.
Particularly, the following message was displayed:
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, c\:/Python27/Scripts/ipython.exeInvalid face reference: python-cell

It seemed a "C\:" was added in front of the path to the python.

This seems to be a but.

Thank you.

Da Zhang

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
  of 2015-03-28 on KAEL
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Configured using:
  `configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
  --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-wide-int
  --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2
  --with-gnutls --with-sound=yes --with-file-notification=yes
  --without-dbus --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-Ofast
  -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc
  -static-libstdc++ -static -s -Wl,-s''

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ENU
   locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
   cua-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   sml-modeline-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   global-auto-complete-mode: t
   ido-vertical-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
   tabbar-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   auto-image-file-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   which-function-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/research/201503_Toshiba_CT2_GOCR/python/correct_raw_ocr.py
Invalid face reference: python-cell [1070 times]
Saving file c:/research/201503_Toshiba_CT2_GOCR/python/correct_raw_ocr.py...
Wrote c:/research/201503_Toshiba_CT2_GOCR/python/correct_raw_ocr.py
Invalid face reference: python-cell [156 times]
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, c\:/Python27/Scripts/ipython.exeInvalid face reference: python-cell
Invalid face reference: python-cell [59 times]
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, c\:/Python27/Scripts/ipython.exeInvalid face reference: python-cell
Invalid face reference: python-cell [59 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-20130606.946/anything-complete hides c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-complete-1.86/anything-complete
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-20130606.946/anything-match-plugin hides c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-match-plugin-1.27/anything-match-plugin
c:/Emacs/site-lisp/org-toodledo/org-toodledo hides c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-toodledo-20150301.313/org-toodledo
c:/Emacs/site-lisp/org-toodledo/org-toodledo-sim hides c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-toodledo-20150301.313/org-toodledo-sim
c:/Emacs/site-lisp/vc-hooks hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/vc/vc-hooks
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-texinfo hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-publish hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-org hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-odt hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-md hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-man hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-latex hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-icalendar hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-html hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-beamer hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-ascii hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-w3m hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-version hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-timer hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-table hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-src hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-rmail hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-protocol hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-plot hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-pcomplete hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mouse hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mobile hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mhe hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-macs hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-macro hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-loaddefs hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-list hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-irc hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-install hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-inlinetask hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-info hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-indent hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-id hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-habit hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-gnus hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-footnote hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-feed hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-faces hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-eshell hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-entities hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-element hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-docview hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-datetree hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-ctags hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-crypt hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-compat hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-colview hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-clock hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-capture hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-bibtex hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-bbdb hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-attach hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-archive hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-agenda hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-tangle hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-table hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sqlite hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sql hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-shen hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sh hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-screen hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-scheme hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-scala hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sass hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ruby hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ref hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-R hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-python hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-plantuml hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-picolisp hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-perl hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-org hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-octave hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ocaml hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-mscgen hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-maxima hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-matlab hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-makefile hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lob hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lisp hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lilypond hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ledger hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-latex hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-keys hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-js hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-java hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-io hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-haskell hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-fortran hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-exp hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-eval hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-dot hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ditaa hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-css hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-core hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-comint hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-clojure hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-calc hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-C hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-awk hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/home/zhangda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-asymptote hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow mail-extr warnings emacsbug sendmail mule-util tabify eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe skeleton sort misearch multi-isearch
sh-script smie executable add-log helm-files tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help
helm-org helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net browse-url helm-utils helm helm-source f s
ucs-normalize ace-jump-zap ace-jump-mode smartparens-config
smartparens-latex smartparens dash cua-base visual-regexp flymake-cursor
flymake-python-pyflakes flymake-easy ein iedit iedit-lib smex
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb yasnippet highlight-indentation company elpy
pyvenv elpy-refactor grep files-x etags eldoc python-cell rx
outline-magic indent-guide python-el-fgallina-expansions python json
cdlatex texmathp flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m recentf tree-widget rainbow-delimiters re-builder
matlab-load folding-isearch folding rainbow-mode google-c-style fbib
sml-modeline framemove windmove weblogger message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
xml-rpc timezone url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-gw
url-vars xml expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom undo-tree diff
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup anything pager bm find-dired
help-mode dired+ image-dired dired-aux dired-details+ dired-x dired
dired-details header2 color-theme-dawn-night color-theme
ido-vertical-mode ido browse-kill-ring tabbar ibuf-macs ibuffer server
ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element ob-makefile ob-sh shell ob-R ob-python ob-perl ob-org
ob-matlab ob-octave ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-css
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-wiki muse-colors
muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html
muse-xml-common cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps wid-edit derived muse muse-nested-tags
muse-mode flymake compile comint ansi-color tex-mik preview prv-emacs
reporter desktop frameset latex easy-mmode tex-style tex-buf tex crm
winner ring cl-macs autorevert filenotify time image-file avoid paren
which-func imenu delsel col-highlight vline highlight-symbol thingatpt
highlight-parentheses hl-line byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv hlinum linum edmacro kmacro w32-browser htmlize-view htmlize cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib anything-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads tex-site color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dired-details-autoloads
etags-table-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
hide-lines-autoloads htmlize-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
less-autoloads muse-autoloads pager-autoloads py-import-check-autoloads
pydoc-info advice help-fns info-look rainbow-mode-autoloads info
easymenu sml-mode-autoloads vline-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 857341 151258)
  (symbols 56 61237 0)
  (miscs 48 1431 849)
  (strings 32 179760 8379)
  (string-bytes 1 4573565)
  (vectors 16 89911)
  (vector-slots 8 1471097 25518)
  (floats 8 763 1122)
  (intervals 56 12548 106)
  (buffers 960 65))