Subject: 25.0.50; Feature Request: scroll-other-window does not allow setting of scroll function

From: [email-masked] (Tory S. Anderson)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:09:43 -0400

the c-code scroll-other-window functions do not allow specification of the function to be used for scrolling, which means they have problems with other-window modes like Info and PDF-View. It would be tremendously useful if support for dynamic setting of the scroll-other-window functions would be allowed (based on the mode of other-window). 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2015-03-23 on localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: ad80180d0f2fc2ea422cf7ca5bdcc636c0600744
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  gnus-agent-summary-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ace-isearch-mode: t
  ace-isearch-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6678
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6679
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6680
nnml: Reading incoming mail (3 new)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Load-path shadows:
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-winman-support hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-winman-support
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-examples hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-examples
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/silentcomp hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/silentcomp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-layout-defs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-buffertab hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-buffertab
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-layout
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compilation hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-compilation
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-jde hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-jde
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-upgrade hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-upgrade
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-file-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-file-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-help hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-help
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-navigate hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-navigate
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-advice-test hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-advice-test
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-tod hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-tod
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compatibility hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-compatibility
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-multiframe hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-multiframe
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/tree-buffer hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/tree-buffer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-symboldef hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-symboldef
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-create-layout hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-create-layout
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-speedbar hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-speedbar
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-autogen hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-autogen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-analyse hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-analyse
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-method-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-method-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-common-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-common-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-semantic hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-semantic
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-util hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-util
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cycle hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-cycle
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-face hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-face
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-eshell hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-eshell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-mode-line hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-mode-line
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-semantic-wrapper
~/.emacs.d/lisp/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20150322.235/graphviz-dot-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/shorten hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20150306.517/shorten
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-keys hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-mscgen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-element hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-docview hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-matlab hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-indent hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-capture hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-archive hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sass hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-man hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-table hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-info hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-ascii hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-odt hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-icalendar hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-attach hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-list hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-latex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-plot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sqlite hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mobile hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-eshell hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-ctags hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-beamer hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-tangle hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lob hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-io hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ruby hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-texinfo hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ledger hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-macro hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-clojure hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mhe hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-maxima hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-gnus hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lilypond hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-screen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-fortran hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-css hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ditaa hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-exp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-scala hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-footnote hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-latex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ref hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-C hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-timer hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-install hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-gnuplot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-src hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-entities hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-core hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-publish hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-comint hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-bbdb hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mouse hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-R hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-inlinetask hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-bibtex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-table hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-pcomplete hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-python hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-feed hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-version hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-md hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-clock hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-colview hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-awk hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-shen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-w3m hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-faces hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-makefile hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-datetree hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-js hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-perl hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sql hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-loaddefs hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-rmail hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ocaml hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-dot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-eval hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-asymptote hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-habit hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-compat hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-octave hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-crypt hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-macs hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-scheme hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sh hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-plantuml hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-haskell hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-java hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-html hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-calc hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-picolisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-irc hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-id hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-protocol hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-agenda hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda

Features:
(shadow emacsbug conf-mode tramp-cmds ebib ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-db ebib-utils sanityinc-solarized-dark-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized rfc2368 calc-arith calc-map calc-vec calc-stat calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs texmathp macros helm-ring quail ace-window avy org-attach org-id org-colview org-timer vc vc-dispatcher js json cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pcmpl-unix linum man sgml-mode org-datetree timeclock projectile whitespace cider-mode cider-eldoc cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util clojure-mode ewoc etags xref apropos view face-remap helm-bibtex f s ucs-normalize parsebib follow pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-history autorevert filenotify bibtex-style preview prv-emacs latex tex-style vc-git diff-mode font-latex plain-tex tex-buf tex crm tex-mode latexenc whiteboard-theme gnus-draft ibuf-ext ibuffer tabify cal-move erc-hl-nicks spinner paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute let-alist paradox-github paradox-core debug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe org-agenda-property holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso helm-command mailalias smtpmail sendmail footnote nnir sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-html mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp timezone mm-archive gnutls network-stream nsm starttls url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache processing-snippets yasnippet misearch multi-isearch tramp-cache tramp-sh ido helm-misc flymake manoj-dark-theme smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line mule-util rich-minority dash ac-ispell ispell auto-complete-config pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util shorten-mode epa-file epa epg soar-mode hi-lock web-mode disp-table paren ace-isearch ace-jump-mode winner recentf tree-widget god-mode-isearch god-mode erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat helm-swoop ac-helm auto-complete popup helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode helm-files rx tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep helm-external helm-net xml helm-utils compile helm-config async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm helm-source eieio-compat eww url-queue shr dom subr-x browse-url time mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv pcase url-vars windmove hydra lv dired+ image-dired image-file bookmark+ bookmark+-key advice derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired-x dired-aux org-clock org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit gnus-util ox-beamer ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl gv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib hl-line elec-pair delsel cus-start cus-load finder-inf 4clojure-autoloads ac-helm-autoloads ac-html-autoloads anything-exuberant-ctags-autoloads anything-autoloads tex-site birds-of-paradise-plus-theme-autoloads clojure-cheatsheet-autoloads dired-details-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-json-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads async-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads queue-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads info easymenu s-autoloads package epg-config server time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2985732 604245)
 (symbols 48 84462 14)
 (miscs 40 25876 11280)
 (strings 32 800927 76962)
 (string-bytes 1 13336645)
 (vectors 16 134500)
 (vector-slots 8 2996613 123264)
 (floats 8 5848 17450)
 (intervals 56 193877 15430)
 (buffers 976 632)
 (heap 1024 230711 291258))