Subject: bug#20236: closed (Re: add tiny-change equivalent to 62e7506)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:06:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20236: 25.0.50; Feature Request: scroll-other-window does not allow setting of scroll function

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20236: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20236
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: add tiny-change equivalent to 62e7506
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 23:05:37 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I fixed this as follows (and anyone can use this as a recipe for this sort of 
thing next time):

git checkout master
make change-history
[Edit ChangeLog.2 by hand.]
[Commit the ChangeLog.2 edit.]

Subject: 25.0.50; Feature Request: scroll-other-window does not allow setting of scroll function
From: [email-masked] (Tory S. Anderson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:09:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

the c-code scroll-other-window functions do not allow specification of the function to be used for scrolling, which means they have problems with other-window modes like Info and PDF-View. It would be tremendously useful if support for dynamic setting of the scroll-other-window functions would be allowed (based on the mode of other-window). 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2015-03-23 on localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: ad80180d0f2fc2ea422cf7ca5bdcc636c0600744
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  gnus-agent-summary-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ace-isearch-mode: t
  ace-isearch-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6678
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6679
Wrote /home/torys/Mail/mail/bulk/6680
nnml: Reading incoming mail (3 new)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Load-path shadows:
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-winman-support hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-winman-support
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-examples hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-examples
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/silentcomp hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/silentcomp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-layout-defs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-buffertab hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-buffertab
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-layout
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compilation hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-compilation
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-jde hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-jde
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-upgrade hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-upgrade
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-file-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-file-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-help hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-help
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-navigate hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-navigate
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-advice-test hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-advice-test
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-tod hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-tod
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compatibility hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-compatibility
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-multiframe hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-multiframe
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/tree-buffer hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/tree-buffer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-symboldef hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-symboldef
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-create-layout hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-create-layout
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-speedbar hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-speedbar
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-autogen hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-autogen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-analyse hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-analyse
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-method-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-method-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-common-browser hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-common-browser
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-semantic hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-semantic
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-util hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-util
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cycle hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-cycle
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-face hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-face
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-eshell hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-eshell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-mode-line hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-mode-line
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-snapshot-20120830/ecb-semantic-wrapper
~/.emacs.d/lisp/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20150322.235/graphviz-dot-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/shorten hides /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20150306.517/shorten
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-keys hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-mscgen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-element hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-docview hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-matlab hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-indent hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-capture hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-archive hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sass hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-man hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-table hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-info hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-ascii hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-odt hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-icalendar hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-attach hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-list hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-latex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-plot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sqlite hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mobile hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-eshell hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-ctags hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-beamer hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-tangle hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lob hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-io hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ruby hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-texinfo hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ledger hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-macro hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-clojure hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mhe hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-maxima hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-gnus hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-lilypond hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-screen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-fortran hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-css hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ditaa hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-exp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-scala hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-footnote hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-latex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ref hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-C hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-timer hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-install hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-gnuplot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-src hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-entities hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-core hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-publish hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-comint hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-bbdb hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-mouse hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-R hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-inlinetask hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-bibtex hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-table hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-pcomplete hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-python hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-feed hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-version hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-md hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-clock hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-colview hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-awk hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-shen hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-w3m hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-faces hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-makefile hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-datetree hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-js hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-perl hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sql hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-loaddefs hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-rmail hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-ocaml hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-dot hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-eval hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-asymptote hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-habit hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-compat hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-octave hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-crypt hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-macs hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-scheme hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-sh hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-plantuml hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-haskell hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-java hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox-html hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ox hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-calc hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/ob-picolisp hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-irc hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-id hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-protocol hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/org-agenda hides /home/torys/workspace/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda

Features:
(shadow emacsbug conf-mode tramp-cmds ebib ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-db ebib-utils sanityinc-solarized-dark-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized rfc2368 calc-arith calc-map calc-vec calc-stat calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs texmathp macros helm-ring quail ace-window avy org-attach org-id org-colview org-timer vc vc-dispatcher js json cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pcmpl-unix linum man sgml-mode org-datetree timeclock projectile whitespace cider-mode cider-eldoc cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util clojure-mode ewoc etags xref apropos view face-remap helm-bibtex f s ucs-normalize parsebib follow pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-history autorevert filenotify bibtex-style preview prv-emacs latex tex-style vc-git diff-mode font-latex plain-tex tex-buf tex crm tex-mode latexenc whiteboard-theme gnus-draft ibuf-ext ibuffer tabify cal-move erc-hl-nicks spinner paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute let-alist paradox-github paradox-core debug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe org-agenda-property holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso helm-command mailalias smtpmail sendmail footnote nnir sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-html mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp timezone mm-archive gnutls network-stream nsm starttls url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache processing-snippets yasnippet misearch multi-isearch tramp-cache tramp-sh ido helm-misc flymake manoj-dark-theme smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line mule-util rich-minority dash ac-ispell ispell auto-complete-config pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util shorten-mode epa-file epa epg soar-mode hi-lock web-mode disp-table paren ace-isearch ace-jump-mode winner recentf tree-widget god-mode-isearch god-mode erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat helm-swoop ac-helm auto-complete popup helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode helm-files rx tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep helm-external helm-net xml helm-utils compile helm-config async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm helm-source eieio-compat eww url-queue shr dom subr-x browse-url time mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv pcase url-vars windmove hydra lv dired+ image-dired image-file bookmark+ bookmark+-key advice derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired-x dired-aux org-clock org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit gnus-util ox-beamer ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl gv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib hl-line elec-pair delsel cus-start cus-load finder-inf 4clojure-autoloads ac-helm-autoloads ac-html-autoloads anything-exuberant-ctags-autoloads anything-autoloads tex-site birds-of-paradise-plus-theme-autoloads clojure-cheatsheet-autoloads dired-details-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-json-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads async-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads queue-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads info easymenu s-autoloads package epg-config server time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2985732 604245)
 (symbols 48 84462 14)
 (miscs 40 25876 11280)
 (strings 32 800927 76962)
 (string-bytes 1 13336645)
 (vectors 16 134500)
 (vector-slots 8 2996613 123264)
 (floats 8 5848 17450)
 (intervals 56 193877 15430)
 (buffers 976 632)
 (heap 1024 230711 291258))