Subject: bug#20216: closed (Bug #20216: 24.5; `disassemble' function enters long (non-terminating?) loop and consumes 100% CPU when passed nonexistent symbol name)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 18:56:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20216: 24.5; `disassemble' function enters long (non-terminating?) loop and consumes 100% CPU when passed nonexistent symbol name

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20216: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20216
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug #20216: 24.5; `disassemble' function enters long (non-terminating?) loop and consumes 100% CPU when passed nonexistent symbol name
From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 14:55:53 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.0.95

In Emacs 25, (disassemble 'nonexistent) throws (error "Compilation failed")

Subject: 24.5; `disassemble' function enters long (non-terminating?) loop and consumes 100% CPU when passed nonexistent symbol name
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:25:25 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>From the command line:

$ timeout 5m emacs -Q --batch --eval "(disassemble 'nonexistent)"

On my machine, 100% of CPU is consumed by the `emacs' process until
`timeout' terminates it.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2015-03-27 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  eldoc-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150323/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150322.515/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug disass flow-fill mail-extr tramp-sh cider-mode
cider-repl cider-eldoc apropos cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode
cider-doc cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client queue
cider-util clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode tempo sh-script smie
executable helm-imenu async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-mode helm-files image-dired ffap helm-buffers helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-grep helm-regexp grep
helm-elscreen helm-adaptive helm-external pdf-links pdf-isearch pdf-misc
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util window-purpose-x ibuf-macs imenu-list
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
names edebug autoload tar-mode lisp-mnt mm-archive url-cache
url-handlers cus-edit eieio-opt hippie-exp dired-single dired-aux
org-table flyspell ispell image-file org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ibuf-ext ibuffer
mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time font-utils persistent-soft list-utils
pcache eieio-base server vc-git tabify eldoc hideshow hl-sexp elec-pair
aggressive-indent ert ewoc debug org-vcard picolisp-mode flycheck subr-x
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-math
math-symbol-lists company-tern dash-functional tern url-http url-auth
url-gw paren cus-start cus-load solar cal-dst warnings pretty-mode
paredit-menu paredit org-weather org-depend org-bullets org-clock
highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars engine-mode dired-details+ dired-details
perl-find-library cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode imenu man
color-theme-desert color-theme reporter calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
page-break-lines cursor-chg column-marker col-highlight vline malyon
malyon-mode pcase window-margin unicode-fonts undo-tree diff tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell supercite regi smex saveplace
rainbow-delimiters notify highlight-tail helm-info helm-dictionary
helm-plugin helm-utils helm-net helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm
helm-source guide-key popwin google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core filecache expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom ac-emacs-eclim-source auto-complete popup
eclim-completion eclimd eclim eclim-problems eclim-maven compile
eclim-ant eclim-java eclim-project rx s ucs-normalize etags dired-open
dired-hacks-utils dash company calfw-org org-capture org-element
calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark tex crm mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
notifications dbus xml erc-log network-stream starttls tls epa-file epa
derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs charmap-autoloads
charmap color-theme-autoloads color-theme-buffer-local-autoloads
column-marker-autoloads tex-site cperl-mode-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads edmacro kmacro
erc-view-log-autoloads esqlite-helm-autoloads esqlite-autoloads
free-keys-autoloads furl-autoloads helm-package-autoloads
http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads irfc-autoloads
maildir-autoloads kv-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads
oauth-autoloads oauth2-autoloads finder-inf paredit-menu-autoloads
perlcritic-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads register-list-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads slime-autoloads
soundcloud-autoloads info easymenu spaces-autoloads
tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
eieio-core xclip-autoloads package epg-config tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1096119 388949)
 (symbols 48 75515 9)
 (miscs 40 1157 2366)
 (strings 32 247867 44432)
 (string-bytes 1 6968772)
 (vectors 16 90279)
 (vector-slots 8 2004444 120585)
 (floats 8 824 2704)
 (intervals 56 14227 8461)
 (buffers 960 67)
 (heap 1024 88796 12141))