Subject: 25.0.50; c-mode: incorrect fontification of simple enums (again)

From: Dima Kogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:07:20 -0700

Hi. This is very similar to bug 19669. I'm running emacs from revision
6e1fac9, which has the fix to bug 19969: revision d69e9f1c.

I'm opening a file tst.hh (attached). Then "emacs -Q -nw tst.hh". Then
any interactive command (M-x, for instance). The result has
fontification issues, as shown by the attached image.

enum class error_t
{
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx					  = -1,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx							  = -3,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		  = -4,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			  = -5,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx							  = -9,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx							  = -10,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx				  = -11,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx								  = -14,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			  = -15,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx					  = -16,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx = -18,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx					  = -19,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx				  = -20,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx				  = -21,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx						  = -22,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx						  = -25,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			  = -27,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			  = -31,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx				  = -32,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx						  = -33,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx						  = -36,
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx						  = -48,
};