Subject: bug#20176: M-x man ellipsis completions not expanded

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:05:04 +0800

M-x man Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Pl<TAB>
gives in the *Completions* buffer

when run as me, even with emacs -q:
Possible completions are:
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark(3pm)
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::...(3pm)

when run as anybody else:
Possible completions are:
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark(3pm)
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Default(3pm)
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Others(3pm)
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Style(3pm)

Of course I will get
error in process sentinel: Man-bgproc-sentinel: No manual entry for Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::... in section 3pm
if I click on the "..." item.

No I don't know what in the environment variable is causing it, but it
is still a bug. Debian emacs24 24.4+1-5