Subject: 25.0.50; `(`t' . EVENT)' in (elisp) `Event Input Misc

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 20:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't understand this enough to know whether this is a bug (typo), but
it looks suspect to me: the occurrence of `(`t' . EVENT)' in this
paragraph:

 Events read from this list are not normally added to the current
 command's key sequence (as returned by, e.g., `this-command-keys'),
 as the events will already have been added once as they were read
 for the first time.  An element of the form `(`t' . EVENT)' forces
 EVENT to be added to the current command's key sequence.

Dropping the outermost `...', which is for purposes of documentation,
leaves the sexp (`t' . EVENT), where EVENT is presumably a placeholder
for an event.  But what is `t' here?

Should this perhaps be just `(t . EVENT)'?

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-10-20 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 118168 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'