Subject: bug#20155: 24.4; eww: Wrong type argument: stringp, (#<buffer *mm*-335615> ("text/html" (charset . "us-ascii")) quoted-printable nil nil nil nil nil)

From: John Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:46:20 +1300

I am trying to read HTML formatted email from an IMAP server in a Gnus
buffer. Some HTML mails seems to render OK, but many do not.

Thanks so much for eww Larsi, and thanks even more for Emacs, Richard
(and all the thousands of other hackers who make Emacs better than sex
on toast)

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2014-11-19 on buildvm-03.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_NZ.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x b G r o <tab> <return> <up> <up> <tab> <up> <down> 
<tab> <tab> <up> <up> <down> <up> C-g C-g <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <return> <down> <return> <up> <return> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> F C-k <return> 
A r e SPC y o u SPC s u r e SPC y o u SPC m e a n SPC 
8 A M ? SPC I s n ' t SPC t h a t SPC a SPC l i t t 
l e SPC r <backspace> e a r l y SPC f o r SPC m o s 
t SPC p e o p l e ? SPC SPC A N d , SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> d <backspace> n 
d , SPC w h e r e SPC o n SPC t h e SPC 5 <backspace> 
6 t h SPC f l o o r , SPC e x a c t l y ? <return> 
C-c C-c q l <up> <return> <return> q <up> <return> 
<down> <down> <return> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <buffer> 
C-c <help-echo> <menu-bar> <buffer> TAB <home> C-k 
<up> <home> C-SPC <end> M-w <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <up> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <Gnus> <Activate all groups> C-g C-g <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <Groups> <Listing> <List unread subscribed 
groups> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <Groups> 
<Listing> <List groups matching...> e m a c s <return> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> q <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <tab> <left> <left> <left> <tab> <up> <tab> 
<down> <escape> <tab> <return> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <return> <return> M-x r e [ <backspace> p o r 
t - e m a <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
nnimap read 61k from imap.staff.otago.ac.nz (initial sync of 2 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 143k from imap.staff.otago.ac.nz (initial sync of 2 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 184k from imap.staff.otago.ac.nz (initial sync of 2 groups; please wait)
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Quit [2 times]
gnus-topic-indent: Nothing to indent Emacs into [2 times]
gnus-topic-indent: Nothing to indent Work Email into

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-snarf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-site
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-sc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-print hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-mua
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-migrate
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-ispell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-com
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-anniv
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-autoloads hides /home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-autoloads
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/john/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150316/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua w3-style w3-emacs w3 qp
mailalias bbdb-com crm eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe rect
supercite regi eww mm-url shr imenu w3-emulate w3-compat w3-toolbar
w3-menu url-queue url-nfs url-file url-dired url-irc cus-edit cus-start
cus-load images w3-forms w3-print w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap w3-widget
css w3-props w3-hot w3-parse w3-fast-parse xml w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus
font devices help-mode ebib-filters parsebib pp ebib-keywords ebib-db
ebib-utils rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util table derived edmacro
kmacro org-table org-agenda esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util vc-git
org-id rx ob-octave calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ox-ioslide f s
ucs-normalize ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox makey
solarized dash w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-rss w3m-util cl-macs warnings cl
autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode misearch multi-isearch url-handlers epg
finder-inf mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth gnus-gravatar gravatar
url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars sort smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async mule-util gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 rfc2104 nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time netrc
gnutls network-stream tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-fun gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-icalendar org-capture gv
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader server
org-bullets flyspell ispell org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
smtpmail auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util password-cache sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-autoloads info package epg-config desktop frameset go-mode-load
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib preview-latex ido
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d
ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy
advice hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l
ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
time-date ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site tex-site
auto-loads tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 983935 231436)
 (symbols 48 68456 0)
 (miscs 40 1829 1348)
 (strings 32 192123 43756)
 (string-bytes 1 7082858)
 (vectors 16 83214)
 (vector-slots 8 2072017 79894)
 (floats 8 548 1051)
 (intervals 56 17078 13496)
 (buffers 960 87)
 (heap 1024 114464 230085))