Subject: Re: bug#20150: 24.4: bookmarks: return from editing annotations (FIX INCLUDED)

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:51:57 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> > I also don't know why I named the new variable bookmark-annotation--name, so
> > I've changed that to bookmark--annotation-name to better reflect current
> > practices.
>
> Hmm... I don't see bookmark--annotation-name in the patch.  Did you
> send the correct patch?

Oops, please ignore that part.  I wrote the wrong variable name, and
actually meant to say:

I also don't know why I initially named the new variable
bookmark-annotation--from-bookmark-list, so in the updated patch I've
changed that to bookmark--annotation-from-bookmark-list to better
reflect current practices.  (Note the placement of dashes.)

bookmark-annotation-name is unchanged in the updated patch.  I didn't
rename it nor make it obsolete.  I don't think it matters too much --
it could be internal, but it might not be worth renaming.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Stefan Kangas