Subject: bug#20147: 25.0.50; eww: doesn't handle links table cells

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:27:47 -0700

Insert this in a  buffer  mark buffer contents, then call
browse-url-of-region with eww set as your borwser.
Notice that the anchors dont get treated as clickable links.

<h1>testing</h1><table><tr>
<td><a href="foo">foo</a></td>
<td><a href="bar">bar</a></td>
</tr></table>

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-03-12 on raman-glaptop
Repository revision: 90990a52e9ccd69c2887621f62032bcad9d01b51
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent messages:
file:///tmp/bar
file:///tmp/foo
Marked buffer containing 5 lines
No next link [5 times]
file:///tmp/burl22988Hi0.html
No next link
Marked buffer containing 5 lines [2 times]
Copied 5 lines to register a
Quit 
End of buffer  [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20141231.1358/edit-server hides /home/raman/.elisp/edit-server
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/dom
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug eieio-opt emacspeak-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe emms-info-libtag ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4576061 398602)
 (symbols 48 79374 20)
 (miscs 40 1570 22224)
 (strings 32 313121 91863)
 (string-bytes 1 14160560)
 (vectors 16 95186)
 (vector-slots 8 2196701 182428)
 (floats 8 1450 642)
 (intervals 56 777980 18071)
 (buffers 976 118)
 ...)

--