Subject: bug#20142: 25.0.50; confirm-kill-emacs called again after failing once

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:01:15 +0100

Hello,

this seems to be a recent regression:

in emacs -Q, M-: (setq confirm-kill-emacs #'yes-or-no-p).

Then I click on the "close" button of the (only) frame.  I get a popup
prompting "Really exit Emacs" as expected.  I click on "No".  After
that, a popup with the same content appears again.  After saying "No"
the second time, it stops asking.

That doesn't happen with C-x C-c btw, only when "using the mouse".

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-19 on drachen
Repository revision: 1a93b9145d6f6aadb75f51eeb8d7b5bc45f06940
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix