Subject: bug#20142: closed (Re: 25.0.50; confirm-kill-emacs called again after failing once)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20142: 25.0.50; confirm-kill-emacs called again after failing once

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20142: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20142
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 25.0.50; confirm-kill-emacs called again after failing once
From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:23:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi.

This has been fixed in the trunk.

	Jan D.

Subject: 25.0.50; confirm-kill-emacs called again after failing once
From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:01:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

this seems to be a recent regression:

in emacs -Q, M-: (setq confirm-kill-emacs #'yes-or-no-p).

Then I click on the "close" button of the (only) frame.  I get a popup
prompting "Really exit Emacs" as expected.  I click on "No".  After
that, a popup with the same content appears again.  After saying "No"
the second time, it stops asking.

That doesn't happen with C-x C-c btw, only when "using the mouse".

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-19 on drachen
Repository revision: 1a93b9145d6f6aadb75f51eeb8d7b5bc45f06940
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix