Subject: bug#20117: 25.0.50; Tramp tests failing on Cygwin

From: Ken Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:04:55 -0400

On 3/16/2015 4:57 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 3/16/2015 2:48 PM, Michael Albinus wrote:> All tests in
> tramp-tests.el can be instrumented like this:
> [...]
>> There will be a lot of traces in the test's *Messages* buffer. If you
>> run the Tramp tests interactively, go with the cursor to the failed test
>> and type "m". In batchmode, it shall be dumped.
>
> Output attached.

In case it helps, here's the complete list of Tramp tests that currently 
abort on Cygwin:

tramp-test19-directory-files-and-attributes
tramp-test30-special-characters
tramp-test30-special-characters-with-stat
tramp-test31-utf8
tramp-test31-utf8-with-stat

I've instrumented all of them and can make the traces available to you 
if it would help.  The four new ones come to more than 9MB, after 
tarring and compressing.

Ken