Subject: bug#20098: 25.0.50; eval-expression does not return result of evaluation

From: raman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:57:15 -0700

Try:
M-: (eval-expression)
In the minibuffer 
(setq f 1)
Prints 1
But f is set to "eval-expression" not 1 as it used to be.
(car values) returns 1.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-12-25 on labrador
Repository revision: f9b1a2a7e0bf5ffd71f43f257f1b13e8bfeab875
System Description:	Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT
LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent messages:
Note: file is write protected
Set speech rate to level 3
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
eval-expression
1 (#o1, #x1, ?\C-a) [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit 
M-: runs the command eval-expression
End of buffer 

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150202/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug url-file url-dired vm-digest vm-save
vm-mark epa-file emacspeak-flyspell flyspell emacspeak-ispell
ispell emacspeak-supercite supercite regi mailalias vm-reply
vm-virtual vm-sort vm-delete tapestry vm-rfaddons vm-menu
vm-window vm-toolbar vm-mouse vm-page vm-minibuf emacspeak-vm vm
amixer pcmpl-unix misearch multi-isearch shr-color color
network-stream nsm url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
emacspeak-eww eww mm-url url-queue shr dom subr-x pcase
emacspeak-websearch emacspeak-wizards emacspeak-eterm term ehelp
emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table
emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt t-mouse cal-china lunar
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs gcal g-app
g-auth mule-util cal-move server bbdb-vm vm-mime vm-folder
vm-summary vm-motion vm-undo vm-misc bbdb-snarf mail-extr
bbdb-com emacs-startup semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base saveplace midnight emacspeak-cedet
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet savehist emacspeak-ido
ido emacspeak-m-player time autoinsert emms-info-libtag
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url
emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emacspeak-emms emms emms-compat tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa
epg ssl emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls jabber-xml
jabber-menu jabber-util jabber-autoloads erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit emacspeak-erc
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp emacspeak-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func
emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs solar cal-dst
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs emacspeak-mspools mspools
emacspeak-tcl tcl emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex
reftex reftex-vars w3-prepare w3 w3-menu w3-emulate w3-auto
w3-parse w3-fast-parse emacspeak-w3 emacspeak-google html2text
gmaps emacspeak-we emacspeak-xslt w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap
url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font
disp-table devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone
sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start smtpmail sendmail
emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone bbdb-autoloads gnus-prepare
gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range emacspeak-message
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vm-pine vm-macro vm-message
vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version my-functions
Save-visited-files-autoloads emacspeak-auctex tex-site
color-theme-autoloads finder-inf gopher-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads info emacspeak-package package epg-config
completion dired-aux dired-x emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop
desktop frameset dired emacspeak-aumix emacspeak-forms forms-mode
forms emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus xml
emacspeak-webspace emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-webutils browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mailcap gf gweb gfeeds g-utils json emacspeak-alsaplayer
emacspeak-amark derived emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint
ring emacspeak-ansi-color ansi-color emacspeak-replace
emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality emacspeak
emacspeak-widget warnings emacspeak-kmacro emacspeak-facemenu
emacspeak-diff-mode emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load emacspeak-info emacspeak-preamble
emacspeak-keymap edmacro kmacro wid-edit emacspeak-speak
time-date emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak flite-voices
dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices
espeak-voices mac-voices multispeech-voices outloud-voices
dtk-unicode descr-text help-mode dtk-css-speech acss-structure
emacspeak-load-path byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
advice help-fns vc-git diff-mode easymenu easy-mmode cl-macs cl
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1158066 82796)
 (symbols 48 91078 0)
 (miscs 40 4990 1510)
 (strings 32 335534 22857)
 (string-bytes 1 9165570)
 (vectors 16 74385)
 (vector-slots 8 1141903 12982)
 (floats 8 1350 592)
 (intervals 56 18685 189)
 (buffers 976 56)
 (heap 1024 92009 7980))