Subject: 24.4; x-nontext-pointer-shape not existent as option from Lisp code

From: Vasilij Schneidermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 23:22:18 +0100

I've attempted to customize the shape of the pointer for the current
frame, what I've found out so far is that there are a text property to
change the pointer shape when hovering over it and the `x-pointer-shape'
option which takes effect on hovering over text.  Looking at the xfns.c
file in the Emacs 24.4 sources revealed to me that there is a
`x-nontext-pointer-shape' option which is processed similiarly to the
`x-pointer-shape' option, however the code responsible for exposing it
in the Lisp code is commented out with a preprocessor directive.

Is there any particular reason for this peculiar decision?  Or more
generally, why would a desirable feature be present, but commented out
from code?  Are there any special known caveats that led to it?

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.7)
 of 2015-01-17 on bisson
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  remember-notes-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s <return>

Recent messages:
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined
Helm completion enabled
ad-handle-definition: `evil-mode' got redefined
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading for ~/.emacs.d/snippets
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
Let the hacking begin!
[yas] Loading for `org-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/wasa/.emacs.d/snippets/org-mode) (quote org-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/wasa/.emacs.d/snippets/org-mode
[yas] Loading for `text-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/wasa/.emacs.d/snippets/text-mode) (quote text-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/wasa/.emacs.d/snippets/text-mode

Load-path shadows:
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/vivid-rodent-0.0.1.20140413.1444/vivid-rodent hides ~/.emacs.d/unpublished/vivid-rodent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/tree-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/tree-widget
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wasa/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils org-element
org-indent disp-table org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m remember eldoc rainbow-delimiters yasnippet smartparens
goto-addr column-enforce-mode company-files company-keywords
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-css
company-nxml company-jedi etags json persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-base ucs-utils unicode-whitespace whitespace cl-lib-highlight
company-quickhelp pos-tip company eyebrowse surround evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars hydra which-func imenu helm-mode helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help
helm-org org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin grep helm-external helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color helm helm-source smex ido shackle winner saveplace savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit rich-minority smart-mode-line mule-util
setup-distractions circe-color-nicks circe-lagmon circe-chanop circe
lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format lui tracking shorten easy-mmode thingatpt
help-mode flyspell ispell ring s ucs-normalize dash helm-smex
ace-jump-mode-autoloads ag-autoloads align-let-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads calfw-autoloads cl-lib-highlight-autoloads
clojure-cheatsheet-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
color-identifiers-mode-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
company-cider-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
company-inf-ruby-autoloads company-jedi-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
distinguished-theme-autoloads elfeed-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
esup-autoloads evil-leader-autoloads evil-lisp-state-autoloads
evil-matchit-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
eyebrowse-autoloads fixmee-autoloads back-button-autoloads
button-lock-autoloads flycheck-autoloads f-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads helm-cmd-t-autoloads helm-company-autoloads
helm-orgcard-autoloads helm-pydoc-autoloads helm-themes-autoloads
highlight-tail-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads
ix-autoloads grapnel-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads latex-extra-autoloads
tex-site lcs-autoloads macrostep-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
markov-text-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core multi-term-autoloads multicolumn-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads nlinum-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads ov-autoloads
ox-rss-autoloads php-boris-minor-mode-autoloads highlight-autoloads
php-boris-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads pretty-symbols-autoloads
project-explorer-autoloads es-windows-autoloads es-lib-autoloads
quelpa-autoloads package-build-autoloads robe-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads slime-autoloads powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartrep-autoloads
smex-autoloads string-utils-autoloads surround-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads
shorten-autoloads tumblesocks-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
oauth-autoloads htmlize-autoloads typing-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-macs cl gv
pcache-autoloads vivid-rodent-autoloads finder-inf wc-mode-autoloads
info easymenu writeroom-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads zone-matrix-autoloads
package epg-config advice help-fns pcase edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs
cl-lib time-date my-solarized-theme tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 470847 299345)
 (symbols 48 53342 1)
 (miscs 40 124 316)
 (strings 32 212629 90303)
 (string-bytes 1 5340134)
 (vectors 16 57010)
 (vector-slots 8 1488934 63354)
 (floats 8 421 730)
 (intervals 56 2945 162)
 (buffers 960 14)
 (heap 1024 61913 22236))