Subject: bug#20069: 24.4.91; url does not register any auth method

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:41:26 +0100

In emacs 24.4, url uses url-auth's url-auth-registered function to
register the "basic" and "digest" authentication methods, so that
functions like url-retrieve-synchronously can fetch password protected
sites after asking the user for credentials.

But in the current 24.4.9.1 that registration is gone and emacs fails
without any meaningful message.  The problem is worsened by the fact
that in url-http.el:414, where there's an insert of a message that uses
'type', which is null when no auth type is register and that causes
insert to throw an error ((insert nil) signals (wrong-type-argument
char-or-string-p nil)) that masks the real problem.

Maybe the auth registration protocol has changed?

In GNU Emacs 24.4.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-03-08 on imladris
Repository revision: b21a56ac91e39e75051ad07bb608c39af057adee
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-imagemagick
 --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
---------------------1
"Basic realm=\"Restricted\"" ---------type: "basic", reg: ("basic" url-basic-auth . 2)
---------------------2
---------------------3
#<buffer bigml log: location 54fdf93ae4b0738cd2912a26<3>>
Quit
C-x C-g is undefined
No match
Loading url...done
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20150203.117/merlin-iedit
/home/jao/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20150203.117/merlin
/home/jao/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/utop hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/utop-20150112.156/utop
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-themes hides /home/jao/lib/elisp/jao/themes/jao-themes
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-gnuplot hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-gnuplot
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-ruby hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ruby
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-diminish hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-diminish
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-utils hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-utils
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-compile hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-compile
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-auto hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-auto
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-translate hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-translate
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-mode-line hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mode-line
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-ido hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ido
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-mail hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mail
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-afio hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-afio
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-namazu hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-namazu
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-fonts hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fonts
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-buffers hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-buffers
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-markdown hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-markdown
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-gnus hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-gnus
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-edit hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-edit
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-circe hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-circe
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-browse-url hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-browse-url
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-dict hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dict
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-dired hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dired
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-kbd hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-kbd
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-python hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-python
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-custom hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-custom
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-frames hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-frames
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-deft hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-deft
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-session hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-session
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-w3m hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-w3m
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-project-root hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-project-root
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-skels hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-skels
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-sawfish hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-sawfish
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-haskell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-haskell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-eshell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-eshell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-docview hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-docview
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-epg hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-epg
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-org hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-org
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-clojure hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-clojure
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-undo-tree hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-undo-tree
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-spotify hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-spotify
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-vc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-vc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-emms-config hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-emms-config
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-slime hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-slime
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-lisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-lisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-time hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-time
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-caml hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-caml
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-oz hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-oz
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-elisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-elisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-goto-chg hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-goto-chg
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-diary hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-diary
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-prolog hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-prolog
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-erlang hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-erlang
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-colors hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-colors
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-c hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-c
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/sawfish-1.32/sawfish hides ~/lib/elisp/sawfish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-scala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-sh hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150309/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150308.1303/tq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-20150308/share/emacs/24.4.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug bookmark tabify haskell haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-repl haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-show haskell-collapse
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-str
haskell-session rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox warnings ob-octave
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode url-handlers
tramp-cache em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe org-colview
cal-iso org-agenda pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-isearch
pdf-misc pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-history org-capture gnus-fun bbdb-message mailalias url-cache
haskell-font-lock haskell-doc inf-haskell haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-decl-scan haskell-indentation copyright cider-mode cider-eldoc
cider-interaction cider-doc org-table cider-test cider-stacktrace
cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util dash quail gnus-dup misearch
multi-isearch nnfolder flow-fill ffap org-element org-pdfview org-w3m
org-info org-id org-gnus org-docview org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb w3m-cookie w3m-filter w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session
gnus-cite w3m-form w3m-symbol mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg mule-util
qp gnus-ml gnus-topic mail-extr utf-7 nnimap parse-time utf7 nnml
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua netrc network-stream starttls gnus-registry registry
nnir gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum nndraft nnmh gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader windmove winner bml-logs json-mode
json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bml bml-misc
bml-clojure bml-python bml-skels bml-utils geiser fuel-skel cpp-skel
jao-w3m w3m doc-view w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util jao-vc magit-gh-pulls s
ucs-normalize gh-pulls gh-repos gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
eieio-base gh-auth gh-common gh-url url-http tls url-auth url-gw
gh-profile rx magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server
log-edit pcvs-util add-log git-timemachine diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode jao-utils battery jao-undo-tree jao-translate
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core jao-spotify jao-slime slime-banner slime-asdf
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec jao-skels
texinfo-skel lisp-skel muse-skel haskell-skel scsh-skel init-skel
common-skel skeleton autoinsert jao-session savehist recentf tree-widget
saveplace jao-sawfish sawfish inf-lisp jao-ruby ruby-mode smie
jao-python haskell-yas yasnippet highlight-indentation eldoc company
elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json grep files-x jao-prolog finder-inf
jao-project-root jao-oz jao-org org-man jao-org-links jao-devon
jao-applescript jao-org-utils org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func jao-namazu namazu
jao-mode-line jao-time time jao-markdown markdown-mode jao-mail
randomsig bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnutls
smtpmail sendmail message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader jao-lisp info-look jao-kbd jao-ido ido
jao-haskell jao-cabal jao-dominating-file haskell-mode haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module noutline outline flymake etags dabbrev
haskell-customize jao-goto-chg jao-gnus jao-gnuplot jao-frames jao-fonts
jao-eshell pcmpl-args pcmpl-gnu pcmpl-linux pcmpl-unix pcmpl-git
pcomplete esh-toggle jao-erlang erlang jao-emms-config
jao-emms-info-track jao-emms jao-osd jao-emms-lyrics
jao-emms-random-album emms-info-metaflac emms-librefm-stream xml
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat jao-elisp edit-list
pp jao-edit edit-server jao-dired dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x
dired-aux dired jao-diminish jao-dict jao-diary cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs jao-deft
jao-custom jao-compile jao-colors jao-light-theme jao-themes jao-clojure
clojure-mode imenu paredit jao-fci fill-column-indicator jao-circe
jao-epg epa-file epa derived epg auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache circe lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format lui
tracking shorten thingatpt help-mode flyspell ispell jao-caml ocp-indent
merlin caml-types caml-emacs jao-c jao-buffers paren time-date
autorevert filenotify jao-browse-url jao-docview jao-doc-view cl-macs
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info advice help-fns tq pdf-util
format-spec image-mode term disp-table ehelp ring browse-url cl gv
jao-auto jao-afio use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode tex-site
edmacro kmacro eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cl-loaddefs
cl-lib cconv eieio-core slime-autoloads info easymenu jao-elpa package-x
package epg-config tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3721365 373535)
 (symbols 48 85056 2)
 (miscs 40 8823 6064)
 (strings 32 706265 376472)
 (string-bytes 1 30008324)
 (vectors 16 121743)
 (vector-slots 8 3242558 211343)
 (floats 8 25412 7531)
 (intervals 56 163678 6171)
 (buffers 960 399)
 (heap 1024 232049 56464))

-- 
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?