Subject: bug#20068: 24.4.91; Too many warnings building Emacs

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:59:36 -0300

Building the latest Emacs 24.5 pretest (24.4.91) from
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-24.4.91.tar.xz, I get over
150 warnings (list below).

This is far too many for the user to be able to check all of them so
that they can be confident that they have a good build. Can we reduce
the number of warnings? In particular, can we not fix the warnings about
references to free variables and about the use of functions not known to
be defined?

[Also, is the message "No MH variant found on the system" (which for me
is issued about 20 times during the build) an error or a warning or just
something to be ignored?]

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
emacs-lisp/byte-run.el:36:1:Warning: `macro-declaration-function' is an obsolete function (as of 24.3); use `macro-declarations-alist' instead.
subr.el:32:11:Warning: macro declare-function used to take 2+ arguments, now takes 2-4
files.el:1659:8:Warning: function create-file-buffer used to take 0+ arguments, now takes 1
startup.el:119:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `argi' lacks a prefix
minibuffer.el:1679:12:Warning: display-completion-list called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1
minibuffer.el:1924:62:Warning: `with-wrapper-hook' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.4); use a <foo>-function variable modified by `add-function'.
minibuffer.el:2878:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `p1'
minibuffer.el:2878:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `p2'
abbrev.el:845:8:Warning: `with-wrapper-hook' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.4); use a <foo>-function variable modified by `add-function'.
simple.el:3522:52:Warning: `with-wrapper-hook' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.4); use a <foo>-function variable modified by `add-function'.
mouse.el:94:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `this-event'
emacs-lisp/lisp.el:310:27:Warning: `font-lock-beginning-of-syntax-function' is an obsolete variable (as of 23.3); use `syntax-begin-function' instead.
term/w32-win.el:238:15:Warning: reference to free variable `libjpeg-version'
term/w32-win.el:254:16:Warning: reference to free variable `libgif-version'
emacs-lisp/float-sup.el:31:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `pi' lacks a prefix
dired-aux.el:421:29:Warning: reference to free variable `lpr-printer-switch'
doc-view.el:1643:16:Warning: `assoc-ignore-case' is an obsolete function (as of 22.1); use `assoc-string' instead.
ielm.el:338:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `err'
isearchb.el:78:1:Warning: Package iswitchb is obsolete!
pcmpl-gnu.el:162:47:Warning: `pcomplete-suffix-list' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1).
ses.el:3558:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `row' lacks a prefix
ses.el:3559:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `col' lacks a prefix
wid-edit.el:3320:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `data'
textmodes/sgml-mode.el:408:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `v2' lacks a prefix
calc/calc.el:3923:1:Warning: the function `math-zerop' is not known to be defined.
org/org-clock.el:1069:13:Warning: call-process-shell-command called with 6 arguments, but accepts only 1-4
org/org.el:24013:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: easy-menu-add, format-spec
org/org-gnus.el:301:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: gnus-summary-goto-subject, gnus-summary-select-article, message-narrow-to-headers, message-generate-headers, message-unquote-tokens, message-tokenize-header, gnus-activate-group, gnus-find-method-for-group, gnus-group-read-group, gnus-summary-goto-article, gnus-group-jump-to-group
org/org-mouse.el:218:18:Warning: `redisplay-dont-pause' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.5).
org/org-src.el:959:1:Warning: the function `org-some' is not known to be defined.
emulation/cua-base.el:1454:1:Warning: the function `delete-active-region' is not known to be defined.
emacs-lisp/cl-extra.el:577:28:Warning: Unused lexical argument `def'
emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el:2900:1:Warning: the function `cl--wrap-in-nil-block' is not known to be defined.
emacs-lisp/eieio.el:558:40:Warning: function `cl--gv-adapt' from cl package called at runtime
emacs-lisp/eieio.el:963:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: gv--defsetter, cl--gv-adapt
emacs-lisp/ewoc.el:501:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `dll'
emacs-lisp/package.el:293:53:Warning: reference to free variable `epg-gpg-program'
eshell/em-alias.el:217:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/em-cmpl.el:271:8:Warning: `pcomplete-suffix-list' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1).
eshell/em-dirs.el:186:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/em-dirs.el:302:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/em-rebind.el:225:49:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
eshell/em-script.el:60:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/em-tramp.el:97:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `args'
eshell/em-unix.el:929:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `args'
eshell/em-unix.el:959:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/esh-mode.el:611:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `err'
eshell/esh-proc.el:161:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `args'
eshell/esh-var.el:346:1:Warning: Unused lexical variable `args'
mail/mailalias.el:55:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `pattern' lacks a prefix
mail/mailheader.el:102:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `headers' lacks a prefix
mail/supercite.el:709:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `curline' lacks a prefix
net/net-utils.el:918:1:Warning: the function `w32-get-console-output-codepage' is not known to be defined.
gnus/message.el:1890:1:Warning: `make-variable-buffer-local' not called at toplevel
gnus/message.el:5926:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Date' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5928:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Organization' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5929:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `From' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5930:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Path' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5931:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Subject' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5932:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Newsgroups' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5934:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `References' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5935:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `To' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5936:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Distribution' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5937:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Lines' lacks a prefix
gnus/message.el:5939:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `Expires' lacks a prefix
gnus/mm-uu.el:339:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `entry' lacks a prefix
gnus/mm-view.el:752:1:Warning: the function `epg-decrypt-string' is not known to be defined.
gnus/nnmail.el:1960:31:Warning: `rmail-dont-reply-to-names' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1); use `mail-dont-reply-to-names' instead.
progmodes/cc-bytecomp.el:427:1:Warning: the function `byte-compile-obsolete' is not known to be defined.
progmodes/cc-defs.el:2270:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-restore-environment, cc-bytecomp-setup-environment, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-load
progmodes/cc-vars.el:1769:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-langs.el:3273:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-engine.el:11071:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-align.el:1337:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-awk.el:1151:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-cmds.el:4731:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-fonts.el:235:49:Warning: `make-variable-buffer-local' not called at toplevel
progmodes/cc-fonts.el:2725:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment, cc-bytecomp-setup-environment, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling
progmodes/cc-guess.el:576:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-menus.el:525:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-styles.el:667:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
progmodes/cc-mode.el:105:21:Warning: `font-lock-syntactic-keywords' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1); use `syntax-propertize-function' instead.
progmodes/cc-mode.el:158:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:159:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:159:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:160:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:161:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:161:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:162:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:163:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:164:53:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
progmodes/cc-mode.el:1796:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-is-compiling, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment, cc-bytecomp-setup-environment, c-populate-syntax-table
progmodes/cfengine.el:1241:20:Warning: call-process-shell-command called with 6 arguments, but accepts only 1-4
progmodes/cperl-mode.el:2282:22:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
progmodes/cperl-mode.el:2284:21:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
progmodes/cperl-mode.el:2590:42:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
progmodes/gdb-mi.el:675:1:Warning: Unused lexical argument `arg'
progmodes/idlw-shell.el:4658:1:Warning: the function `comint-filter' is not known to be defined.
progmodes/vhdl-mode.el:2128:1:Warning: Package assoc is obsolete!
calendar/appt.el:548:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `number' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-bahai.el:348:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-china.el:677:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-coptic.el:182:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-french.el:255:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-hebrew.el:807:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-hebrew.el:815:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `entry' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-islam.el:334:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-iso.el:147:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-julian.el:203:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-mayan.el:383:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/cal-persia.el:210:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/diary-lib.el:762:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `number' lacks a prefix
calendar/diary-lib.el:1897:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/diary-lib.el:1898:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `entry' lacks a prefix
calendar/lunar.el:251:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
calendar/solar.el:898:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
leim/quail/hangul.el:353:32:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
leim/quail/hangul.el:368:26:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
obsolete/cc-compat.el:166:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: cc-bytecomp-load, cc-bytecomp-restore-environment
obsolete/complete.el:836:33:Warning: `completion-base-size' is an obsolete variable (as of 23.2); use `completion-base-position' instead.
obsolete/otodo-mode.el:928:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a prefix
obsolete/otodo-mode.el:929:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `entry' lacks a prefix
obsolete/vip.el:1859:17:Warning: `delete-backward-char' is for interactive use only; use `delete-char' instead.
erc/erc.el:1717:9:Warning: `iswitchb-mode' is an obsolete function (as of 24.4); use `icomplete-mode' or `ido-mode' instead.
erc/erc.el:1720:17:Warning: `iswitchb-mode' is an obsolete function (as of 24.4); use `icomplete-mode' or `ido-mode' instead.
erc/erc.el:5369:27:Warning: global/dynamic var `str' lacks a prefix
play/dunnet.el:1203:22:Warning: `end-of-buffer' is for interactive use only; use `(goto-char (point-max))' instead.
cedet/srecode/srt-wy.el:287:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/srecode/srt-wy.el:312:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime: semantic-tag-make-plist, semantic--tag-expand, semantic--tag-put-property
cedet/semantic/complete.el:2227:26:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/complete.el:2232:26:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db.el:711:22:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db.el:714:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db-find.el:348:61:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db-find.el:513:54:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db-find.el:1132:47:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/db-find.el:1148:24:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/grammar.el:99:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:274:18:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:265:65:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:280:9:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:378:37:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:448:24:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/idle.el:922:34:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/lex.el:1446:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/lex.el:1458:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/bovine/c.el:753:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/bovine/c.el:792:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/bovine/el.el:39:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/bovine/make.el:68:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/bovine/scm.el:80:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
*Warning* default value of <<no-type>> tokens changed to QUERY, was NULL_TOKEN
*Warning* default value of <<no-type>> tokens changed to TRUE, was QUERY
*Warning* default value of <<no-type>> tokens changed to FALSE, was TRUE
Grammar in javascript.el contains 2 useless nonterminals and 4 useless rules
cedet/semantic/wisent/javat-wy.el:665:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/wisent/js-wy.el:506:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
cedet/semantic/wisent/python.el:320:13:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
#+END_QUOTE

In GNU Emacs 24.4.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
 of 2015-03-09 on moondust
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3
 -ggdb''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Processing kill file /home/nlj/News/KILL...done
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Processing kill file /home/nlj/News/KILL...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sh hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.4.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug compface gnus-fun smiley mm-archive gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-async gnus-kill gnus-ml disp-table mailalias smtpmail mail-extr
gnus-cite bbdb-message sendmail nnir nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7
gnutls nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa derived epg
netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils ispell misearch multi-isearch help-mode preview
prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode
compile shell edebug cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat cl-macs gv
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs tex-site
csv-mode-autoloads info package edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget
wid-edit easymenu battery time saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel
savehist iswitchb desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib cua-base cus-start
cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 483194 54947)
 (symbols 48 58426 122)
 (miscs 40 6130 5148)
 (strings 32 117753 13377)
 (string-bytes 1 4020854)
 (vectors 16 41991)
 (vector-slots 8 797551 11666)
 (floats 8 368 1048)
 (intervals 56 1809 393)
 (buffers 960 66)
 (heap 1024 83458 8439))