Subject: bug#20055: closed (Re: bug#20055: libvpx: Dangling .so references)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:26:03 +0000

Your bug report

#20055: libvpx: Dangling .so references

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20055: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20055
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20055: libvpx: Dangling .so references
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: [email-masked] (Taylan Ulrich "Bayırlı/Kammer")
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:25:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed by b345587.

Ludo'.

Subject: libvpx: Dangling .so references
From: [email-masked] (Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:12:46 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(See the first "Dangling .so references" bug report for more
information.)

/gnu/store/rifn72fhlvsgkvlwyy0cfy61kqpbfv4i-libvpx-1.3.0/

  /gnu/store/rifn72fhlvsgkvlwyy0cfy61kqpbfv4i-libvpx-1.3.0/bin/vp8_scalable_patterns
	libvpx.so.1 => not found
  /gnu/store/rifn72fhlvsgkvlwyy0cfy61kqpbfv4i-libvpx-1.3.0/bin/vpxdec
	libvpx.so.1 => not found
  /gnu/store/rifn72fhlvsgkvlwyy0cfy61kqpbfv4i-libvpx-1.3.0/bin/vp9_spatial_scalable_encoder
	libvpx.so.1 => not found
  /gnu/store/rifn72fhlvsgkvlwyy0cfy61kqpbfv4i-libvpx-1.3.0/bin/vpxenc
	libvpx.so.1 => not found