Subject: bug#20040: closed (Fixed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:40:04 +0000

Your bug report

#20040: lilv: Dangling .so references

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20040: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20040
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Fixed
From: [email-masked] (Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:38:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed in d80ee44237ac14f26d785c279b73610ea9d5f2d0.

Taylan

Subject: lilv: Dangling .so references
From: [email-masked] (Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 17:54:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(See the first "Dangling .so references" bug report for more
information.)

/gnu/store/1cs8vjcwqw91wy4l02c9k99s7fp17c14-lilv-0.20.0/

  /gnu/store/1cs8vjcwqw91wy4l02c9k99s7fp17c14-lilv-0.20.0/bin/lilv-bench
	liblilv-0.so.0 => not found
  /gnu/store/1cs8vjcwqw91wy4l02c9k99s7fp17c14-lilv-0.20.0/bin/lv2bench
	liblilv-0.so.0 => not found
  /gnu/store/1cs8vjcwqw91wy4l02c9k99s7fp17c14-lilv-0.20.0/bin/lv2ls
	liblilv-0.so.0 => not found
  /gnu/store/1cs8vjcwqw91wy4l02c9k99s7fp17c14-lilv-0.20.0/bin/lv2info
	liblilv-0.so.0 => not found