Subject: Re: bug#20036: 24.4.90; Emacs hangs/freezes

From: Justin Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 21:03:25 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Justin Kirby <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
>> Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:15:07 -0400
>> 
>> > Justin, can you tell when this started happening?  Is this problem new
>> > with Emacs 24.4.90, or did it happen before?
>> 
>> This is happening on a build from git branch emacs-24 on an Ubuntu 14.04
>> LTS. The problem has been occurring for all of the builds I have done. I
>> first did a git clone a few weeks ago. Sorry, I can't give an exact
>> date.
>> 
>> The default emacs24 package does not have this problem.
>
> Did you build the emacs24 package?  If not, could you please build
> Emacs 24.4 or 24.3 from the official source tarball on ftp.gnu.org,
> and do it in the same way as you build the emacs-24 branch of the git
> repo?  It is important to know whether there's a regression, or the
> problem is somehow triggered by some particular configuration.

The current binary is built from git. I will do a build from the tarball
now.

>
> Fir that matter, can you show the details of the build of the "default
> emacs24 package"?  The command "M-x report-emacs-bug RET" will insert
> the description into a buffer that you can then copy.

Ubuntu's emacs is configured with:

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

emacs-version -> GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7) of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian

>
>> I read that if emacs freezes to use the lucid toolkit, which I did after
>> the first occurrence. I will try using another --with-x-toolkit value
>> and see if that works.
>
> Yes, that could also help, thanks.

I rebuilt with gtk3 support on git 
69204d5a8ad8c3ea8f99880fdfb634b6109a59fb

It just hung, here is the bt full. I get here by doing C-z in gdb when
emacs hangs

#0  0x00007ffff25b912d in poll () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:81
No locals.
#1  0x00007fffeee7ab72 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007fffeee7c64f in xcb_wait_for_event () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007ffff4c9a198 in _XReadEvents () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007ffff4c82751 in XIfEvent () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffff4cc8f24 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007ffff4cc9b80 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007ffff4cc9e71 in _XimRead () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007ffff4cb88a6 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007ffff4ca6b3d in XSetICValues () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00000000004bdb29 in xic_set_preeditarea (w=w@entry=0x5e50b10, x=x@entry=63, y=y@entry=0) at xfns.c:2107
        attr = 0x6b3c7d0
        spot = {x = 72, y = 2554}
#11 0x00000000004acbf8 in x_draw_window_cursor (w=0x5e50b10, glyph_row=<optimized out>, x=63, y=0, cursor_type=<optimized out>, cursor_width=<optimized out>, 
    on_p=<optimized out>, active_p=<optimized out>) at xterm.c:7331
No locals.
#12 0x00000000004549c1 in display_and_set_cursor (w=w@entry=0x5e50b10, on=on@entry=true, hpos=7, vpos=0, x=63, y=0) at xdisp.c:27662
        new_cursor_type = 0
        new_cursor_width = 1
        active_cursor = 1
        glyph_row = 0x832e010
        glyph = <optimized out>
#13 0x00000000004ae383 in x_update_window_end (w=0x5e50b10, cursor_on_p=<optimized out>, mouse_face_overwritten_p=<optimized out>) at xterm.c:582
No locals.
#14 0x000000000041a9ba in update_window (w=w@entry=0x5e50b10, force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3541
        end = 0x83310d0
        mode_line_row = 0x83310d0
        header_line_row = <optimized out>
        changed_p = <optimized out>
        mouse_face_overwritten_p = false
        row = <optimized out>
        yb = <optimized out>
        n_updated = <optimized out>
        desired_matrix = <optimized out>
        paused_p = false
        preempt_count = <optimized out>
        rif = <optimized out>
#15 0x000000000041aa4d in update_window_tree (w=0x5e50b10, w@entry=0x48321e0, force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3216
        paused_p = false
#16 0x000000000041c339 in update_frame (f=f@entry=0x5e4fac8, force_p=true, force_p@entry=false, inhibit_hairy_id_p=inhibit_hairy_id_p@entry=false)
    at dispnew.c:3105
        paused_p = <optimized out>
#17 0x000000000044c460 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14052
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        w = 0x5e50b10
        sw = <optimized out>
        pending = 0
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
        sf = 0x5e4fac8
        polling_stopped_here = 1
        tail = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000044d1d1 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=from_where@entry=8) at xdisp.c:14210
No locals.
#19 0x00000000004e0979 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=do_display@entry=true) at keyboard.c:9898
        old_timers_run = 642062
#20 0x0000000000579661 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>, time_limit@entry=30, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0, read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, 
    do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=12009778, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=just_wait_proc@entry=0) at process.c:4702
        old_timers_run = 642062
        old_buffer = 0x15d8430
        old_window = 98896661
        leave = false
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = <optimized out>
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {fds_bits = {1291377680, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 11
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 80536307}
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = true
#21 0x000000000041d26f in sit_for (timeout=timeout@entry=120, reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1) at dispnew.c:5867
        sec = 30
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
#22 0x00000000004e2986 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=142618918, prev_event=12009778, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffb1db, 
    end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2810
        tem0 = <optimized out>
        timeout = 30
        delay_level = <optimized out>
        buffer_size = <optimized out>
        c = 12009778
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {13314049, 6845689441740993159, 12009778, 57207574, 22905909, 0, -6845697450591833465, 6845696916274492039}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {2016, 12009778, 5201313, 94623296, 5499759, 22697013, 140737488334856, 8, 5455189, 
                140737488334856, 22905904, 61, 5433261, 32, 16111392, 15561426}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {13314049, 6845689441740993159, 12009778, 12103813, 22905909, 0, -6845697450600222073, 6845696916274492039}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140737488334744, 140737488334800, 67, 140737488334960, 8264288361439165696, 101241477, 
                140737488334792, 38, 5455189, 12009778, 22905904, 65, 5433261, 152, 16111392, 15561426}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 12009778
        also_record = 12009778
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xcb28f0
#23 0x00000000004e3a22 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffb2a0, bufsize=bufsize@entry=30, prompt=12009778, 
    dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false) at keyboard.c:9089
        interrupted_kboard = 0xcb28f0
        interrupted_frame = 0x5e4fac8
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = <optimized out>
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 142618918
        first_event = 12009778
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 15803814, map = 15803814, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 11989574, map = 11989574, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 15803830, map = 15803830, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 12009778
        original_uppercase = 12009778
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x15d8430
        fake_prefixed_keys = 12009778
#24 0x00000000004e4fdb in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1453
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {12051634, 4611686018595160064, 9435232, 5502745, 98896656, 12009778, 140737488335896, 98328760, 9435237, 61, 12009778, 16813538, 
          140737488335776, 2, 4611686019484352512, 0, 4611686018595160064, 5504409, 4294967294, 0, 0, 0, 140737488335896, 60, 0, 5427611, 22905909, 12009778, 
          12233504, 11416384}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 6654
        prev_buffer = 0x15d8430
#25 0x000000000053e39a in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e4ce4 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12061346, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4dd264 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1348
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000004d861f in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12009778) at keyboard.c:1178
        val = <optimized out>
#27 0x000000000053e27b in internal_catch (tag=12132994, func=func@entry=0x4d8605 <command_loop_2>, arg=12009778) at eval.c:1112
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000004d85f2 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
        val = -516
#29 0x00000000004dceda in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:778
        val = <optimized out>
#30 0x0000000000501efd in read_minibuf (map=map@entry=65889222, initial=initial@entry=12009778, prompt=<optimized out>, prompt@entry=74161073, 
    expflag=<optimized out>, histvar=histvar@entry=16813154, histpos=<optimized out>, defalt=defalt@entry=8517377, allow_props=false, 
    inherit_input_method=true) at minibuf.c:674
        val = <optimized out>
        mini_frame = <optimized out>
        ambient_dir = 12333521
        minibuffer = 22905909
        input_method = 12009778
        enable_multibyte = <optimized out>
        pos = 0
        histstring = <optimized out>
        histval = 159568742
        empty_minibuf = 12103813
        dummy = <optimized out>
#31 0x00000000005021fd in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=74161073, initial_contents=12009778, keymap=65889222, read=12009778, hist=16813154, 
    default_value=8517377, inherit_input_method=12009826) at minibuf.c:957
        histvar = 16813154
        histpos = <optimized out>
        val = -516
#32 0x000000000053fc6e in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=8, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb630) at eval.c:2837
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 7
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#33 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=42982549, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=7196, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=7, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffb818) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 7
        vectorp = 0x28fdc98
        stack = {pc = 0x2a37c17 ")\262\001)\262\001)\266\206)\207", byte_string = 25773857, byte_string_start = 0x2a37af0 "\306\004!\203\022", 
          next = 0x7fffffffb880}
        top = 0x7fffffffb630
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#34 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=42983005, nargs=nargs@entry=7, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffb818) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#35 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=8, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb810) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22233026
        numargs = 7
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 45
#36 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=97514877, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=0, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffb9f8) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 

 0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 7
        vectorp = 0x5cff580
        stack = {pc = 0x2a2604e "\210*\210\016$?\205Y", byte_string = 25663601, byte_string_start = 0x2a26000 "ɉ\211\211ņ\n", next = 0x7fffffffbc30}
        top = 0x7fffffffb810
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#37 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=105615501, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffb9f8) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#38 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 105615501
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 37
#39 0x000000000053f206 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=120689094) at eval.c:2154
        vals = 0x7fffffffb9f0
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12009778
        i = 0
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {4294967292, 48, 8500560, 5, 4611686018595160064, 140737259042386, 140737488337816, 5}
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 120689110
        count = 36
#40 0x0000000000541fd0 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized out>, bodyform=120689094, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1317
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0xd49ab0
        clausenb = 1
#41 0x00000000005701c1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=99349125, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=0, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffbda8) at bytecode.c:1162
        handlers = <optimized out>
        body = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 143
        vectorp = 0x5ebf288
        stack = {pc = 0x2a25e8b "+\207", byte_string = 25657585, 
          byte_string_start = 0x2a25df0 "\311\312\313\314\315\"P!\210\311\316\302\"\210\311\317\304\"\210\311\320\305\"\210\311\321\306\"\210\311\322\307\"\210\311\323\310\"\210\016(\324\016\027\016)\206W", next = 0x7fffffffbfa0}
        top = 0x7fffffffbb80
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#42 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=126447933, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffbda8) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#43 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 126447933
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 32
#44 0x000000000053f206 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=62878854) at eval.c:2154
        vals = 0x7fffffffbda0
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12009778
        i = 0
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {5, 5411192, 12081298, 140737488338576, 65534, 5504409, 3, 12009778}
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 62878870
        count = 31
#45 0x000000000053e27b in internal_catch (tag=12132994, func=0x53eea2 <eval_sub>, arg=62878854) at eval.c:1112
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#46 0x000000000056ffac in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23847077, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=9216, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=9, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffc108) at bytecode.c:1097
        v1 = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 141
        vectorp = 0x16be0a8
        stack = {pc = 0x2a25dbd "\207", byte_string = 25657969, byte_string_start = 0x2a25d88 "\300\301!\203\017", next = 0x7fffffffc2f0}
        top = 0x7fffffffbef0
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#47 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23847213, nargs=nargs@entry=9, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc108) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#48 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=10, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc100) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22232642
        numargs = 9
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 30
#49 0x0000000000540d70 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>, args=0x7fffffffc280) at eval.c:2350
        i = 10
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 12009778
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffc100
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 10}
        sa_must_free = false
#50 0x000000000053fb12 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc278) at eval.c:2792
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12135170
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 29
#51 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23845613, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=512, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=9, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffc458) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>,
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x16bdaf0
        stack = {pc = 0x2a25bc1 "\207", byte_string = 25644513, byte_string_start = 0x2a25b50 "\b\203\v", next = 0x7fffffffc640}
        top = 0x7fffffffc278
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#52 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23845845, nargs=nargs@entry=9, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc458) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#53 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=10, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc450) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 24569618
        numargs = 9
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 28
#54 0x0000000000540d70 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>, args=0x7fffffffc5d0) at eval.c:2350
        i = 10
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 12009778
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffc450
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x7e52868, var = 0x1c, nvars = 10}
        sa_must_free = false
#55 0x000000000053fb12 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc5c8) at eval.c:2792
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12135170
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 27
#56 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23845613, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=512, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=20, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffc8f0) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x16bdaf0
        stack = {pc = 0x2a25bba "\202q", byte_string = 25644513, byte_string_start = 0x2a25b50 "\b\203\v", next = 0x7fffffffc9c0}
        top = 0x7fffffffc5c8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#57 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23845845, nargs=nargs@entry=20, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc8f0) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#58 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=21, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc8e8) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 24569618
        numargs = 20
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 26
#59 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23984141, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=2568, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=28, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffcb98) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 20
        vectorp = 0x16df810
        stack = {
          pc = 0x2acf105 "\262\001\211\203\375\002\006\034\203\375\002\006\031\203\375\002\006\034\071\203\351\002\006\034J9\204\351\002\006\034J\211\203\345\002\211\002\240\210\210\202\375\002\006\034:\203\367\002\006\034\001\240\210\202\375\002\006\034\001CL\210\211\206B\003\016E\201G", byte_string = 40844113, 
          byte_string_start = 0x2acee48 "\306\001>A@\307\002>A@\310\003>A@\311\004>A@\312\005>\206\033", next = 0x7fffffffccb0}
        top = 0x7fffffffc8e8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#60 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23984997, nargs=nargs@entry=28, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcb98) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#61 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=29, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffcb90) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 27629538
        numargs = 28
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 19
#62 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23985485, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=12328, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=10, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffce60) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 28
        vectorp = 0x16dfd50
        stack = {pc = 0x2acfa32 "\207", byte_string = 38234177, byte_string_start = 0x2acf9b0 "\006\006\242\206\b", next = 0x7fffffffcef0}
        top = 0x7fffffffcb90
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#63 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23985685, nargs=nargs@entry=10, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffce60) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#64 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=11, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffce58) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23234466
        numargs = 10
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 18
#65 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=65347213, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=0, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffd068) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>,

          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 10
        vectorp = 0x3e51e90
        stack = {pc = 0x2acfbce "-\207", byte_string = 40054401, byte_string_start = 0x2acfaf8 "\310 \206\a", next = 0x7fffffffd250}
        top = 0x7fffffffce58
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#66 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=28955501, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd068) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#67 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 28955501
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 12
#68 0x000000000053f206 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=65860374) at eval.c:2154
        vals = 0x7fffffffd060
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12009778
        i = 0
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {5, 5411192, 12081298, 140737488343376, 65534, 5504409, 0, 4914262}
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 65860390
        count = 11
#69 0x000000000053e27b in internal_catch (tag=24051730, func=0x53eea2 <eval_sub>, arg=65860374) at eval.c:1112
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#70 0x000000000056ffac in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=23986205, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=8200, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=8, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffd3b8) at bytecode.c:1097
        v1 = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 141
        vectorp = 0x16e0020
        stack = {pc = 0x2acfab0 "\207", byte_string = 40054993, 
          byte_string_start = 0x2acfa90 "\300\301\302\303\304\305\306\006\016\006\016\006\016\006\016\006\016\006\016\006\016\006\016&\b\307\"\310\311%D\215\20
7", next = 0x7fffffffd590}
        top = 0x7fffffffd1a8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#71 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=23986293, nargs=nargs@entry=8, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd3b8) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#72 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=9, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd3b0) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23234514
        numargs = 8
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#73 0x00000000004ffe86 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=74161073, collection=11997565, predicate=12133090, require_match=12009826, initial_input=12009778, 
    hist=16813154, def=12009778, inherit_input_method=12009778) at minibuf.c:1674
        args = {23234514, 74161073, 11997565, 12133090, 12009826, 12009778, 16813154, 12009778, 12009778}
#74 0x000000000053fca8 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=7, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd520) at eval.c:2844
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 6
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#75 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9433213, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=0, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffd708) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 6
        vectorp = 0x8ff080 <pure+915872>
        stack = {pc = 0xa8bb78 <pure+2540696> ")\207", byte_string = 9433177, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa8bb0f <pure+2540591> "\302C\211\303\304\305\306\307\006\006!\310\"\311\312%\240\210\313\303\304\314\306\307\006\006!\315\"\311\312%DC\216\316\317\002\242\"\210\320\b\321=\203\064", next = 0x7fffffffd740}
        top = 0x7fffffffd520
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#76 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=9433133, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd708) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#77 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd700) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 16813202
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#78 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9434805, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x8ff6b8 <pure+917464>
        stack = {pc = 0xa8b90d <pure+2540077> "D\207", byte_string = 9434753, byte_string_start = 0xa8b90a <pure+2540074> "\b\301 D\207", 
          next = 0x7fffffffdae0}
        top = 0x7fffffffd700
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#79 0x0000000000571ad2 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:482
No locals.
#80 0x000000000053f2cd in eval_sub (form=form@entry=9434726) at eval.c:2187
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12009778
        i = 3
        maxargs = 3
        argvals = {9434753, 9434805, 8, 5698657, 65860630, 12133714, 12133712, 12009778}
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 9434742
        count = 6
#81 0x0000000000542071 in Feval (form=form@entry=9434726, lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1996
No locals.
#82 0x000000000053be64 in Fcall_interactively (function=12328290, record_flag=12009778, keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:345
        input = 9434726
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = 53178
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 9434726
        filter_specs = 9434726
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 12009778
        enable = 12009778
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 12009778
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 12328290
        save_last_command = 23626610
        save_this_original_command = 12328290
        save_real_this_command = 12328290
#83 0x000000000053fbd4 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffda78) at eval.c:2818
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffda80
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 4
#84 0x000000000056f591 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9434941, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=args_template@entry=4100, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffdc48) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571871 <exec_byte_code+10735>, 0x571873 <exec_byte_code+10737>, 0x571875 <exec_byte_code+10739>, 
          0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x571882 <exec_byte_code+10752>, 0x5718b9 <exec_byte_code+10807>, 0x5718f9 <exec_byte_code+10871>, 
          0x56f13f <exec_byte_code+701>, 0x56f141 <exec_byte_code+703>, 0x56f143 <exec_byte_code+705>, 0x56f145 <exec_byte_code+707>, 
          0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f152 <exec_byte_code+720>, 0x56f158 <exec_byte_code+726>, 0x56f11a <exec_byte_code+664>, 
          0x56f3d0 <exec_byte_code+1358>, 0x56f3d2 <exec_byte_code+1360>, 0x56f3d4 <exec_byte_code+1362>, 0x56f3d6 <exec_byte_code+1364>, 
          0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f3e2 <exec_byte_code+1376>, 0x56f40d <exec_byte_code+1419>, 0x56f3e8 <exec_byte_code+1382>, 
          0x56f4e6 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x56f4e8 <exec_byte_code+1638>, 0x56f4ea <exec_byte_code+1640>, 0x56f4f2 <exec_byte_code+1648>, 
          0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4f4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56f4af <exec_byte_code+1581>, 0x56f4c1 <exec_byte_code+1599>, 
          0x56f569 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x56f56b <exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x56f56d <exec_byte_code+1771>, 0x56f572 <exec_byte_code+1776>, 
          0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f574 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56f532 <exec_byte_code+1712>, 0x56f544 <exec_byte_code+1730>, 
          0x56f5eb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56f5ed <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x56f5ef <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56f5f2 <exec_byte_code+1904>, 
          0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5f4 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56f5b4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56f5c6 <exec_byte_code+1860>, 
          0x57012c <exec_byte_code+4778>, 0x56ffdb <exec_byte_code+4441>, 0x56ffd3 <exec_byte_code+4433>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57028d <exec_byte_code+5131>, 0x570325 <exec_byte_code+5283>, 0x57035f <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x570399 <exec_byte_code+5399>, 
          0x5703d3 <exec_byte_code+5457>, 0x56f308 <exec_byte_code+1158>, 0x56f346 <exec_byte_code+1220>, 0x570419 <exec_byte_code+5527>, 
          0x56f2b5 <exec_byte_code+1075>, 0x56f37d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 0x57044e <exec_byte_code+5580>, 0x570485 <exec_byte_code+5635>, 
          0x5704b0 <exec_byte_code+5678>, 0x5704e7 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x57051b <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x570594 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 
          0x5705bf <exec_byte_code+5949>, 0x5705f6 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x570631 <exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x57065c <exec_byte_code+6106>, 
          0x570687 <exec_byte_code+6149>, 0x5706be <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5706f5 <exec_byte_code+6259>, 0x57072c <exec_byte_code+6314>, 
          0x570767 <exec_byte_code+6373>, 0x57079b <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x5707cf <exec_byte_code+6477>, 0x570848 <exec_byte_code+6598>, 
          0x57088a <exec_byte_code+6664>, 0x5708cc <exec_byte_code+6730>, 0x570a36 <exec_byte_code+7092>, 0x570a72 <exec_byte_code+7152>, 
          0x570aae <exec_byte_code+7212>, 0x570aea <exec_byte_code+7272>, 0x570b26 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x570b5a <exec_byte_code+7384>, 
          0x570b9d <exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x570bd1 <exec_byte_code+7503>, 0x570c05 <exec_byte_code+7555>, 0x570c39 <exec_byte_code+7607>, 
          0x570cd8 <exec_byte_code+7766>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x570d11 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x570d3c <exec_byte_code+7866>, 
          0x570db1 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x570dea <exec_byte_code+8040>, 0x570e23 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x570e4e <exec_byte_code+8140>, 
          0x570e7a <exec_byte_code+8184>, 0x570ea6 <exec_byte_code+8228>, 0x570ed6 <exec_byte_code+8276>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x570f08 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x570f34 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x570f60 <exec_byte_code+8414>, 0x570f8c <exec_byte_code+8458>, 
          0x570fb8 <exec_byte_code+8502>, 0x570fe4 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x56fed2 <exec_byte_code+4176>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x57100f <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x57104d <exec_byte_code+8651>, 0x571078 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x5710a3 <exec_byte_code+8737>, 
          0x5710da <exec_byte_code+8792>, 0x571111 <exec_byte_code+8847>, 0x57113c <exec_byte_code+8890>, 0x57127a <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x5712b1 <exec_byte_code+9263>, 0x5712e8 <exec_byte_code+9318>, 0x57131f <exec_byte_code+9373>, 0x57134b <exec_byte_code+9417>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56fe51 <exec_byte_code+4047>, 0x56f66c <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x56f1cc <exec_byte_code+842>, 
          0x56f73e <exec_byte_code+2236>, 0x56f827 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 0x56f90f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56fdf7 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 
          0x56fe2d <exec_byte_code+4011>, 0x56f485 <exec_byte_code+1539>, 0x56fea0 <exec_byte_code+4126>, 0x56ff04 <exec_byte_code+4226>, 
          0x56ff65 <exec_byte_code+4323>, 0x56ff97 <exec_byte_code+4373>, 0x57015e <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x5701ad <exec_byte_code+4907>, 
          0x5701e8 <exec_byte_code+4966>, 0x570234 <exec_byte_code+5042>, 0x56f63c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x571376 <exec_byte_code+9460>, 
          0x5713b1 <exec_byte_code+9519>, 0x5713dc <exec_byte_code+9562>, 0x571407 <exec_byte_code+9605>, 0x571432 <exec_byte_code+9648>, 
          0x57145d <exec_byte_code+9691>, 0x571494 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x5714cb <exec_byte_code+9801>, 0x571502 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 
          0x571539 <exec_byte_code+9911>, 0x5715f3 <exec_byte_code+10097>, 0x57162a <exec_byte_code+10152>, 0x571661 <exec_byte_code+10207>, 
          0x57168c <exec_byte_code+10250>, 0x5716c3 <exec_byte_code+10305>, 0x5716fa <exec_byte_code+10360>, 0x571735 <exec_byte_code+10419>, 
          0x571770 <exec_byte_code+10478>, 0x570c6d <exec_byte_code+7659>, 0x570ca1 <exec_byte_code+7711>, 0x5717a4 <exec_byte_code+10530>, 
          0x5717f1 <exec_byte_code+10607>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x56f9f7 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56faaf <exec_byte_code+3117>, 
          0x56fb7c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56fc49 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 0x56fd20 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x57054f <exec_byte_code+5837>, 
          0x570803 <exec_byte_code+6529>, 0x570d6c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x57194d <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x571990 <exec_byte_code+11022>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x5719e6 <exec_byte_code+11108>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 0x571826 <exec_byte_code+10660>, 
          0x571a38 <exec_byte_code+11190> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x8ff740 <pure+917600>
        stack = {pc = 0xa8b8bf <pure+2539999> "\006\006\071\203\233", byte_string = 9434905, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa8b84b <pure+2539883> "\306\020\211?\205\f", next = 0x0}
        top = 0x7fffffffda78
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#85 0x000000000053f719 in funcall_lambda (fun=9434861, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdc48) at eval.c:2978
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#86 0x000000000053fce1 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdc40) at eval.c:2860
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12053634
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 3
#87 0x000000000053fe81 in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2610
        ret_ungc_val = -516
        args = {12053634, 12328290}
#88 0x00000000004e5203 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1560
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {536871392, 12, 140737488346360, 2, 22658096, 8264288361439165696, 390842032849, 123653366, 123653366, 140737488346692, 0, 0, 32212850, 
          5510061, 12057234, 123653366, 8517377, 32212850, 32212850, 5100111, 64, 12009778, 12009778, 5100407, 12258048, 4000, 140737488346692, 0, 0, 5513340}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 73
        prev_buffer = 0x6c0e9a0
#89 0x000000000053e39a in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e4ce4 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12061346, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4dd264 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1348
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#90 0x00000000004d861f in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12009778) at keyboard.c:1178
        val = <optimized out>
#91 0x000000000053e27b in internal_catch (tag=12057282, func=func@entry=0x4d8605 <command_loop_2>, arg=12009778) at eval.c:1112
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#92 0x00000000004d85b7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1157
No locals.
#93 0x00000000004dceda in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:778
        val = <optimized out>
#94 0x00000000004dd1aa in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:849
        buffer = <optimized out>
#95 0x00000000004d803f in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffdf98) at emacs.c:1642
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 '\377'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0