Subject: Emacs often segfaults on fiplr-find-file

From: Andrew Pennebaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 17:14:07 -0600

Configuration:

https://github.com/mcandre/dotfiles/blob/d6794a2ac03c62113a29febe78cb3872e1436700/.emacs

Steps to reproduce:

$ git clone https://github.com/mcandre/proxymang.git
$ cd proxymang/
$ emacs .
C-x 2
M-x shell
C-x o
C-p

Trace:

Process:               Emacs [55384]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            Emacs
Version:               Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        bash [54954]
Responsible:           Terminal [54951]
User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2015-02-26 10:01:13.029 -0600
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        F007C602-7D0E-45FA-ED1B-FE65BFAEC2DB

Sleep/Wake UUID:       52381378-B613-4CB8-BC05-0CD1BECA54D6

Time Awake Since Boot: 87000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       4100 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008

VM Regions Near 0x8:
-->
    __TEXT                 0000000100000000-00000001001d4000 [ 1872K]
r-x/rwx SM=COW  /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff86643c82 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bbed6 emacs_abort + 19
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100174e66 ns_term_shutdown + 124
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a2a9f shut_down_emacs + 283
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a287a
terminate_due_to_signal + 89
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bdd74 handle_fatal_signal +
14
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bd212
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 114
7   libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fff8adaef1a _sigtramp + 26
8   ???                           000000000000000000 0 + 0
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100043df0 redisplay_window +
11959
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100040f04 redisplay_window_1 + 41
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100111093
internal_condition_case_1 + 260
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100024232 redisplay_internal +
4994
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010002500f
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 32
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000aae3e
detect_input_pending_run_timers + 74
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014d35e
wait_reading_process_output + 2860
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000098f2 sit_for + 261
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000aa1c9 read_char + 5792
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a6eb1 read_key_sequence +
1566
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a6666 command_loop_1 + 4076
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100110f7a
internal_condition_case + 251
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b4ea1 command_loop_2 + 53
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100110995 internal_catch + 243
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4e88 recursive_edit_1 + 264
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000cca28 read_minibuf + 1976
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000cc249 Fread_from_minibuffer
+ 250
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112750 Ffuncall + 1286
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014503e exec_byte_code + 2147
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011249d Ffuncall + 595
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014503e exec_byte_code + 2147
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001130ae funcall_lambda + 750
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011249d Ffuncall + 595
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014503e exec_byte_code + 2147
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001130ae funcall_lambda + 750
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011249d Ffuncall + 595
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010ec59 apply1 + 53
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010cfed Fcall_interactively +
1153
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112659 Ffuncall + 1039
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014503e exec_byte_code + 2147
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011249d Ffuncall + 595
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112af2 call1 + 45
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a617c command_loop_1 + 2818
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100110f7a
internal_condition_case + 251
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b4ea1 command_loop_2 + 53
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100110995 internal_catch + 243
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4e53 recursive_edit_1 + 211
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4ff9 Frecursive_edit + 236
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a3f0f main + 5143
48  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff86fe35c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff86645232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff88bbca6a _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbf66e8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000000d858  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbf6710
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf66e8
   r8: 0x0000000000000003   r9: 0x0000000100727430  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000206
  r12: 0x0000000100502980  r13: 0x0000000100502920  r14: 0x0000000000000028
 r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff86643c82  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x00007fff769fd900

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d3ff7 +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.4 - 9.0)
<9478208E-A4E0-36B7-8867-2F05BD8FC618>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
    0x7fff66488000 -     0x7fff664be837  dyld (353.2.1)
<65DCCB06-339C-3E25-9702-600A28291D0E> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8476e000 -     0x7fff8476efff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <F1B96A61-7E4B-31BD-A35B-BA7EF1F16EF4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff848fd000 -     0x7fff8496fff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1050.10.8) <FDFB1FBE-6A0E-3D63-828C-CD53500FCB0F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8499f000 -     0x7fff849cafff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff84a60000 -     0x7fff84a85ff7  libPng.dylib (1232)
<6E72AE55-AFB0-3FC4-80B2-EBC3353436B7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff84a8e000 -     0x7fff84dc1fff  libmecabra.dylib (666.2)
<F757CABA-3EDB-3ABA-A378-A7C574EA233B> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff84dc2000 -     0x7fff84deffff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff84e45000 -     0x7fff84e5cff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff84e5d000 -     0x7fff84e9efff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.1)
<E9ADAD30-0133-320D-A60E-D1A7F91A7795>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff84ea3000 -     0x7fff84eb2fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff84eda000 -     0x7fff84f5cfff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <94F08B1A-F6AF-38D5-BE92-4FED34742966>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff84f7e000 -     0x7fff84f9efff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 -
47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff85060000 -     0x7fff85062fff  libRadiance.dylib (1232)
<E670DDEF-60F8-3AEB-B6A2-B20A1340634C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8506b000 -     0x7fff8506bfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8506c000 -     0x7fff85077ff7
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.3 - 5.3.3)
<7DF3C68C-B219-3E13-AE72-24B8606A1560>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff850d8000 -     0x7fff85144fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0
- 500.35.2) <37551DDD-C07C-31EB-923A-9721F03D7E29>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff85176000 -     0x7fff85190fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework
(1.2.10 - 1.2.10) <DC3D5A44-AB1E-32A9-9D22-FC922B52346A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff85191000 -     0x7fff851f8ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -
396.1.1) <80379385-A4EC-3F9B-AFED-9B1DF781943D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff851f9000 -     0x7fff851fdfff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8520b000 -     0x7fff8563bfff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8563c000 -     0x7fff8568bff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<D16CFDE6-B5F7-301A-995E-8B583D8C675A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8568c000 -     0x7fff856c4ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (411.1)
<2EC3A005-473F-3C36-A665-F88B5BACC7F0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff857c0000 -     0x7fff85b56fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1152) <CBD1591C-405E-376E-87E9-B264610EBF49>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff85ba2000 -     0x7fff85ba7fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 -
2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8662c000 -     0x7fff8662dfff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8662e000 -     0x7fff8664bfff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2782.10.72) <97CD7ACD-EA0C-3434-BEFC-FCD013D6BB73>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff867eb000 -     0x7fff86806ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff868da000 -     0x7fff868dcff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1)
<95312E09-DA28-324A-A084-F3E574D0210E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff86b88000 -     0x7fff86d8246f  libobjc.A.dylib (647)
<759E155D-BC42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff86d83000 -     0x7fff86dabfff  libsystem_info.dylib (459)
<B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff86fe0000 -     0x7fff86fe3ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1)
<4E33E416-F1D8-3598-B8CC-6863E2ECD0E6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff87242000 -     0x7fff87247ff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff87248000 -     0x7fff8724bfff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <5EFD45BF-B0CD-39F2-8232-6BA33E63E5D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff8724c000 -     0x7fff87255fff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.1)
<7AE7D152-597E-3B27-A52C-8DA76760B61C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff87256000 -     0x7fff87286fff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<FD154E62-F4CF-339D-B66C-AF4AED6A94A6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff87290000 -     0x7fff87308ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <E0495F7D-5624-3EF7-B7E5-DA0EE708B6E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff8730f000 -     0x7fff87313fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<61F36A72-B983-3A2D-9D37-A2F194D31E7D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff87734000 -     0x7fff87826fff  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff87835000 -     0x7fff878a9ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55126) <DEC91795-7754-334A-8CDA-B429F41B922D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff878aa000 -     0x7fff878b8ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.1 - 11.1.1)
<F79F5FFF-372E-329E-81FB-EE9BD6A2A7A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff879ba000 -     0x7fff879f2fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff879f3000 -     0x7fff87c6eff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.1)
<DC4F037B-B7F4-381A-B939-4414489D76BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff87d0b000 -     0x7fff87d34ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff87d3a000 -     0x7fff87e2cff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff884fd000 -     0x7fff8868bfff  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8868f000 -     0x7fff88694ff7  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.10.18)
<9B8CCF24-DDDB-399A-9237-4BEC225D2E8C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff88af6000 -     0x7fff88b95df7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff88bb8000 -     0x7fff88be2ff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4)
<502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff88c03000 -     0x7fff88c0bffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff88c0c000 -     0x7fff88c10fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79)
<FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff88c11000 -     0x7fff88c2aff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <0F9747EF-12A3-3694-984D-0B8352CA6C0F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff88c2b000 -     0x7fff88d42fe7  libvDSP.dylib (516)
<DFEDB210-49D1-3803-88A2-C61DB6A45C3D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff88d80000 -     0x7fff88f83ff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.2.4 -
720.2.4) <E550C671-930F-3B12-8798-23898473E179>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff89134000 -     0x7fff89164ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (44)
<F09809A4-53B9-3E91-A8FA-D3F584C03AA3> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff89165000 -     0x7fff8917fff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff89180000 -     0x7fff89191ff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2)
<BC691CD1-17B6-39A5-BD02-AF973695FD1D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff891df000 -     0x7fff892edfff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.2 -
1.9.2) <8670FD3B-8A5B-3D84-B21E-DF21140545A2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff892ee000 -     0x7fff89b45ffb  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
775.16) <864C1845-C41E-314C-A3B4-438DC39E5FBC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff89b46000 -     0x7fff89c5effb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.3)
<B3B8C775-14FA-38F3-9CD5-830422AE9C49>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff89c5f000 -     0x7fff89f63ffb  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
757.3) <D827FC03-5668-3AA4-AF0E-46EEF7358EEA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff89f64000 -     0x7fff89f67fff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97)
<D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff89faa000 -     0x7fff89fb5fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061)
<D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff89fb6000 -     0x7fff8a076fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.2
- 1.6.2) <63E8CA47-B7B8-3A63-B505-D1622CE52527>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8a077000 -     0x7fff8a0d6ff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681)
<7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8a0d7000 -     0x7fff8ac21ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1344.72)
<44EF7DEB-3072-3515-9F34-2857D557E828>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8ac22000 -     0x7fff8ac2dfff  libGL.dylib (11.1.1)
<1F0EB9FB-4B0F-349B-80DD-93FD3F45B9C7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8ac2e000 -     0x7fff8ac30fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(11.1.1) <DA0706C5-F02A-3F3D-8EBA-18C04313CA2C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8ac31000 -     0x7fff8ac31ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8ace9000 -     0x7fff8ad75ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1)
<199ED5EB-77A1-3D43-AA51-81779CE0A742> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8adaa000 -     0x7fff8adb2fff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff8b10c000 -     0x7fff8b15dff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8b15e000 -     0x7fff8b184ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 -
163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8b1d7000 -     0x7fff8b1ddfff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9)
<BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8b1de000 -     0x7fff8b1e8ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8b1e9000 -     0x7fff8b2acff7  libvMisc.dylib (516)
<A84F3A3B-D349-3FBC-B5A6-E0F572734073>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8b2ad000 -     0x7fff8b2aeffb  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8b32e000 -     0x7fff8b330ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8b331000 -     0x7fff8b33efff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff8b364000 -     0x7fff8b36afff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3)
<A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff8b36b000 -     0x7fff8b550ff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.31)
<B08E00D5-13C6-3391-AB3A-8DE693D3B42E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b7da000 -     0x7fff8b826ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408)
<9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b8c9000 -     0x7fff8b904fff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8ba4b000 -     0x7fff8ba51ff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff8bfc0000 -     0x7fff8bfc8ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8bfe1000 -     0x7fff8c2c8ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1108.2 - 1108.2) <FD87F83F-301A-3BD6-8262-5692FC1B4457>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8c2c9000 -     0x7fff8c2d0fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8c2d1000 -     0x7fff8c2ddff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <8B98ECCB-7EFA-3A58-BD2B-A0835D869B1A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8c3e4000 -     0x7fff8c3e8ff7  libGIF.dylib (1232)
<061D5354-FE4F-3C7E-B563-99DC0198062D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8c4e2000 -     0x7fff8c505fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3.2 -
328.3.2) <F555679F-1CD1-3EB2-8E01-FCB80EF07330>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8c506000 -     0x7fff8c50fff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<BA9F5A09-D200-3D18-9F4A-20C789291A30>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8c510000 -     0x7fff8c521ff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c527000 -     0x7fff8c562fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8c5e9000 -     0x7fff8c5e9ff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.10.3)
<DFCDEBDF-8247-3DC7-9879-E7E497DDA4B4> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8c6ad000 -     0x7fff8c6adfff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8c723000 -     0x7fff8c734fff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff8d09a000 -     0x7fff8d0aeff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (262.33.1 - 262.33.1)
<62DF9340-01A1-3E12-A604-C90F6361FD9E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8d0af000 -     0x7fff8d125fe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2)
<E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8d126000 -     0x7fff8d219ff7  libJP2.dylib (1232)
<10B78725-0B8A-3D87-B2E3-8FEED0C07F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8d307000 -     0x7fff8d31aff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff8d46c000 -     0x7fff8d4e0fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(360 - 375) <2824D38D-460D-353C-9D18-499B4BEEABB7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8d4e1000 -     0x7fff8d4fbff7  libextension.dylib (55.1)
<6D0CF094-85E8-3F5B-A3F1-25ECF60F80D9> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff8d627000 -     0x7fff8d634ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8d635000 -     0x7fff8d6c9fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8d6cd000 -     0x7fff8d6f8ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30)
<8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff8d6f9000 -     0x7fff8d760ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff8d7d7000 -     0x7fff8d7d9ff7  libquarantine.dylib (76)
<DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8d7da000 -     0x7fff8dbe7ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8dbe8000 -     0x7fff8dbe9fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8dc2d000 -     0x7fff8dc55fff  libxpc.dylib (559.10.3)
<876216DC-D5D3-381E-8AF9-49AE464E5107> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8dc56000 -     0x7fff8dcb1fff  libTIFF.dylib (1232)
<29A5C7F7-D50B-35B3-8FA2-A55A47E497A6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8dcbd000 -     0x7fff8dcbdfff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8dd1b000 -     0x7fff8dd1cff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8dd1d000 -     0x7fff8dd42ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1232)
<09466709-4742-3418-A0AC-116EF9714E2D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8dd5a000 -     0x7fff8ddf8fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
917.1) <46BE997C-B1F4-3BED-9332-FAC87297C87A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8df6b000 -     0x7fff8e09bfff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff8e09f000 -     0x7fff8e0a3fff  libcache.dylib (69)
<45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8e489000 -     0x7fff8e48effb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1)
<A7B6447A-6680-3625-83C3-993B58D5C43F> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff8e89e000 -     0x7fff8e89eff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8e89f000 -     0x7fff8e90efff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8e929000 -     0x7fff8ea66fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1232) <D7AF3CD2-FAB2-3798-9C26-914886852DCD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8ead5000 -     0x7fff8eda4ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33)
<6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8ee74000 -     0x7fff8ee74fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162)
<EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff90679000 -     0x7fff90684ff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.10.72)
<68E07A32-28F5-3FBB-9D74-00B4F53C2FD4> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff90685000 -     0x7fff90695ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff90696000 -     0x7fff906d6ff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.1)
<3986BFA3-4F55-380F-B01D-91BA9785D70C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff906d7000 -     0x7fff90b2afc7  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<33BE7B31-72DB-3364-B37E-C322A32748C5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff90b2e000 -     0x7fff90b35ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff90b41000 -     0x7fff90b5bff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff90b9d000 -     0x7fff90bc8fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff90bc9000 -     0x7fff90bdfff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff90bed000 -     0x7fff90d15ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305.6.1)
<B56EC212-73C1-326F-B78C-EB856386296E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff90d98000 -     0x7fff90db4fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff90e5d000 -     0x7fff9100dff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 -
361.15) <72A78C43-30DF-3748-9015-4B28119DB27B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff910ba000 -     0x7fff910c4ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.10 - 629) <4BCAA6B5-EC7F-365F-9D3F-BC483B7E956C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff911ea000 -     0x7fff91230ff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff91231000 -     0x7fff9124bff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff9124c000 -     0x7fff9124efff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<21DBC18C-F260-39FC-B52F-04A5AA84523A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff9124f000 -     0x7fff913baff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12)
<5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff913bb000 -     0x7fff913c3fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1)
<62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff913c6000 -     0x7fff91400ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff91430000 -     0x7fff9144dffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff91a1e000 -     0x7fff91a27fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1)
<3103AA7F-3BAE-3673-9649-47FFD7E15C97>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff91a28000 -     0x7fff91a44ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1)
<19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff91a61000 -     0x7fff91a6eff7  libxar.1.dylib (254)
<CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff91dd2000 -     0x7fff91e74ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.2 -
4.3.2f6) <95676652-21AB-3FFA-B53D-EBC8BF4E913E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff91e75000 -     0x7fff91ef2fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(640.3 - 640.3) <84A91B00-0ED4-350C-B30A-AEAE437AE02A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff91ef3000 -     0x7fff92035fff  libsqlite3.dylib (168)
<7B580EB9-9260-35FE-AE2F-276A2C242BAB> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff9203f000 -     0x7fff92041fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(699.1.5) <5E14864E-089A-3D84-85A4-980B776427A8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff9239f000 -     0x7fff92493fff  libFontParser.dylib (134.1)
<EA8452DB-9221-3608-95BF-496F58106313>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff924d5000 -     0x7fff924deff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff9251c000 -     0x7fff9263eff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12.4
- 644.12.4) <59E909E8-ED4A-33EA-B85D-D409BADDF854>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff9264c000 -     0x7fff92699ff3
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451)
<3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff926ef000 -     0x7fff92778fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
57020) <FDF8F348-164D-38F9-90EB-F42585DD2C77>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff9280c000 -     0x7fff9287affb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<3E5DA653-A343-3257-ADE1-BA879BAE280F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff9287b000 -     0x7fff92ba9fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1152.14) <E3746EDD-DFB1-3ECB-88ED-A91AC0EF3AAA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff934ec000 -     0x7fff93581ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff93582000 -     0x7fff93583fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<90B107BC-FF74-32CC-B1CF-4E02F544D957> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff93584000 -     0x7fff935caffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134)
<01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff936fe000 -     0x7fff93758ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff93759000 -     0x7fff9375afff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff9375b000 -     0x7fff939c3ff3  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57031.10.10) <79C37E73-271B-3BEF-A96E-CDB83FF12CF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff93d09000 -     0x7fff93d39fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff93d79000 -     0x7fff93dcdfff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff93df0000 -     0x7fff93e39ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
520.12) <8EAC82AB-6A7D-3606-AF6F-60A9410D1278>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff93e63000 -     0x7fff93e63fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10
- vecLib 3.10) <B92888D0-ED3F-3430-8F3A-6E56FD16C5F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff93eb3000 -     0x7fff93ed4fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(10.1 - 1010.64) <A7378C4B-FFD3-35B9-93E8-0534A2A7B51F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff941d7000 -     0x7fff941dcff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 40079
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=174.3M resident=310.7M(178%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=16777216.0T(10090743595008%)
Writable regions: Total=86.9M written=18.9M(22%) resident=21.5M(25%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=65.4M(75%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
Dispatch continuations             8192K
Kernel Alloc Once                     4K
MALLOC                             40.0M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              8588K
VM_ALLOCATE                          44K
__DATA                             53.2M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         70.6M
__TEXT                            103.8M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        22.5M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             363.2M

Model: MacBookPro9,2, BootROM MBP91.00D3.B08, 2 processors, Intel Core i7,
2.9 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.2f44
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x859B,
0x43543130323436344246313630422E433136
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x859B,
0x43543130323436344246313630422E433136
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.159.13.12)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.2f6 15235, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: TOSHIBA MQ01ACF032, 320.07 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-8A8
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: IR Receiver
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 25.1

System:

specs emacs brew os
Specs:

specs 0.12
https://github.com/mcandre/specs#readme

emacs --version
GNU Emacs 24.4.1
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GNU Emacs comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of Emacs
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

brew --version
0.9.5

system_profiler SPSoftwareDataType | grep 'System Version'
      System Version: OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)

Cheers,
Andrew Pennebaker