Subject: bug#20027: closed (Re: bug#20027: 24.4; `browse-url-at-point' function: no documentation about optional ARG)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 01:01:03 +0000

Your bug report

#20027: 24.4; `browse-url-at-point' function: no documentation about optional ARG

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20027: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20027
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20027: 24.4; `browse-url-at-point' function: no documentation about optional ARG
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 21:00:27 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.1

Thanks; fixed.

Subject: 24.4; `browse-url-at-point' function: no documentation about optional ARG
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:04:05 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The docstring for `browse-url-at-point' says:

    browse-url-at-point is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp 
    function in `browse-url.el'. 
 
    (browse-url-at-point &optional ARG) 
 
    Ask a WWW browser to load the URL at or before point.  Doesn't 
    let you edit the URL like `browse-url'.  Variable 
    `browse-url-browser-function' says which browser to use. 

The documentation should describe what the optional ARG can be 
used for.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-10-22 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent messages:
[2015-03-07T16:00:19.965216] [mu4e] Found 39 matching messages
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.471623] Are you sure you want to execute 9 marks? (y or n) y
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.474603] 
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.677233] [mu4e] Found 30 matching messages
Quit
[2015-03-07T16:01:02.133724] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.258164] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.779813] Making completion list...
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.797237] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:05.199989] Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt flow-fill mail-extr flyspell gntp tempo
ispell pos-tip helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet async-bytecomp
async helm-aliases helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode helm-files image-dired
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external idris-commands idris-simple-indent idris-syntax
idris-metavariable-list idris-warnings-tree idris-ipkg-mode idris-info
idris-repl idris-prover inferior-idris idris-warnings idris-log
idris-events idris-common-utils idris-settings idris-keys idris-core
idris-compat info+ js2-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles
cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tree-widget inferior-slime
slime-banner slime-enclosing-context slime-cl-indent cl-indent grep
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec tar-mode autoload lisp-mnt mm-archive url-cache url-handlers
finder-inf ibuf-ext ibuffer mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time font-utils
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base server eldoc
aggressive-indent names edebug elec-pair hideshow paren ert ewoc debug
org-vcard picolisp-mode flycheck subr-x company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-tern
dash-functional tern url-http url-auth url-gw solar cal-dst warnings
pretty-mode paredit-menu paredit org-weather org-clock
highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars engine-mode dired-details+ dired-details
perl-find-library cperl-mode imenu man color-theme-desert color-theme
reporter company calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs page-break-lines
cursor-chg column-marker col-highlight vline malyon malyon-mode pcase
window-margin unicode-fonts undo-tree diff tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell supercite regi smex saveplace
rainbow-delimiters highlight-tail helm-info helm-dictionary helm-plugin
helm-utils helm-net helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm helm-source
guide-key popwin google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core filecache
ac-emacs-eclim-source auto-complete popup eclim-completion eclimd eclim
eclim-problems eclim-maven compile eclim-ant eclim-java json
eclim-project rx s ucs-normalize etags dired-open dired-hacks-utils dash
calfw-org org-capture org-agenda calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs bookmark+
bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit
bookmark tex crm mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
hl-line mu4e-meta notifications dbus xml erc-log network-stream starttls
tls epa-file epa derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
thingatpt pp emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table image-file tabify vc-git
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs charmap-autoloads charmap color-theme-autoloads
color-theme-buffer-local-autoloads column-marker-autoloads tex-site
cperl-mode-autoloads dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads
edmacro kmacro erc-view-log-autoloads esqlite-helm-autoloads
esqlite-autoloads free-keys-autoloads furl-autoloads
helm-package-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
irfc-autoloads maildir-autoloads kv-autoloads
manage-minor-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads oauth-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads
regex-tool-autoloads register-list-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads slime-autoloads soundcloud-autoloads info easymenu
spaces-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib xclip-autoloads package epg-config tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1174181 398643)
 (symbols 48 83228 9)
 (miscs 40 236 535)
 (strings 32 238100 44775)
 (string-bytes 1 6939574)
 (vectors 16 91137)
 (vector-slots 8 2005673 174604)
 (floats 8 755 2285)
 (intervals 56 1749 2077)
 (buffers 960 29)
 (heap 1024 111680 9537))