Subject: Re: bug#20025: user in ratpoison doesn't have access to guix by default

From: Tomáš Čech <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:53:01 +0100

On Sun, Mar 08, 2015 at 11:09:13PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>[email-masked] skribis:
>
>> After booting into Guix I used slim to login into Ratpoison and I run
>> there terminal emulator. `guix' wasn't available in current PATH
>> settings so user couldn't maintain his profile.
>>
>> I believe that /run/current-system/profile/bin/ should be added to PATH.
>
>AFAICS it is.
>
>Could it be that the account’s .bash_profile fails to source
>/etc/profile, or something like that (info "(bash) Bash Startup Files")?
>See /etc/skel/.bash{rc,_profile} as examples.

As my config file changed, I'm no longer able to reproduce it. If there is
such bug, it will reappear in future.

Please close the bug.