Subject: 24.4; is there a way to avoid white flash while switching between themes

From: Marcin Kasperski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:07:11 +0100

[ I initially posted it as question to emacs stackexchange -
  http://bit.ly/1DSpSyG , but sb. encouraged me to reportbug it. ]

I am looking for a way to switch[1] between two themes gently [2],
without unpleasant effect of window becoming white for a short moment
(what means unpleasant white flash).

Reproducting the problem
=========================

  a) (to have clear start) Load any two dark themes and apply one of
     them.  For example, eval the following:

          (load-theme 'twilight 't 't)
          (load-theme 'molokai 't 't)
          (enable-theme 'twilight)

     (feel free to replace twilight and molokai with any other dark
      themes)

  b) eval the following

          (disable-theme 'twilight)
          (enable-theme 'molokai)

     Emacs will drop twilight, *flash with white*, and only then apply
     molokai.

  c) the other way around is similar, eval

          (enable-theme 'twilight)
          (disable-theme 'molokai)

     The flash is still there, and happens during disable-theme.

     { In Emacs 24.3 case c) was worse than b) → lasted longer and
       sometimes caused 2-3 flashes. In 24.4 both cases are similar. }

Discussion
==========================

I am not sure whether this is a bug, but I think it would be really
nice to have some way to change editor colors without intermediate
effects.

I imagine, adding some kind of laziness between „theme calculations”
and window redrawal would resolve the problem, giving both instructions
a chance to execute before editor repaints.

Or maybe there could be sth like

    (let ((inhibit-sth-to-stop-screen-repainting-until-end-of-block 1))
       (disable-theme 'twilight)
       (enable-theme 'molokai))

?

Extra notes
===========================

[1] In my experience, to reasonably switch theme, it is not sufficient
     to enable new one. Previous theme must be disabled – otherwise
     various artifacts may show up (typical example: theme X
     gives specific background to string constants, comments, or
     scrollbars;  theme  Y does not define those elements; loading Y
     on top of X keeps means ugly X-based string or scrollbar colors).

     Considering themes are stackable, this is logical (although
     sometimes confusing for new users, and M-x replace-theme would be
     nice addendum to M-x load-theme).

[2] I faced the problem during my work on switching theme depending on
     the file being currently edited (to reduce confusion between various
     source trees, or between local and remote edits) –
     https://bitbucket.org/Mekk/emacs_libs-theme-switcher
     Don't know whether my approach makes sense, but the concept
     of having colors changed whenever I C-x b between local and
     remote, or between work and private, is really tempting...

Versions
============================

I tested the problem on Emacs 24.3.1 and 24.4.1, on Ubuntu 14.04 (on two
different machines working under two different window managers). Emacs
24.4.1 seems to perform transition faster but still flashes.

Detailed version info of newest emacs I tested:

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2014-12-29 on lgw01-18, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:    Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-sort-mtime-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
l i <tab> <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-SPC <C-down>
M-x e v a l - r e g i o n <return> C-g <up> <up> <up>
<up> M-x l o a d - t h e C-g <C-up> <down> C-SPC <C-down>
M-x <return> C-g <down> C-SPC <C-down> M-x e v a l
- r e g i o n <return> C-g <up> <up> <down> <down>
<up> C-g M-x e n a b l <return> t w i <tab> <return>
M-! d i s <tab> a l <tab> <backspace> b l <tab> C-g
<up> <up> M-x C-g M-x t h s w l o a <return> t w i
<tab> <return> <up> <down> C-SPC C-g <down> <down>
C-SPC <down> M-w <return> <return> C-y <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> C-SPC <down> M-w <down> <C-down> C-y <up>
<up> <up> C-SPC <C-down> M-x e v a l - r e g i o n
<return> M-x <return> C-g <C-up> <up> <up> <up> <C-down>
<C-down> <C-down> <return> ( d <backspace> e n a b
l e - t h e m e SPC ' t w i l i g h t C-e <return>
<left> <left> <left> <delete> <end> <return> ( d i
s a b l e - t h e m e SPC ' m o l o k a i <end> <left>
<left> <delete> <up> <up> C-SPC <C-down> M-x <return>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <about-emacs>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x b <return> <C-up> <C-up> C-SPC <C-down>
M-x <return> C-g <down> C-SPC <C-down> M-x <return>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <switch-frame> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar>
<help-menu> <about-emacs> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
M-x r e p o r b <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect
Mark set [2 times]
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect
Mark set
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect
Mark set
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect
Mark set
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect

Load-path shadows:
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-dark-theme
hides /home/marcink/emacs/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.1/solarized-dark-theme
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-theme
hides /home/marcink/emacs/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.1/solarized-theme
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-light-theme
hides /home/marcink/emacs/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.1/solarized-light-theme
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs_libs/theme_switcher/theme-switcher hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/private-lisp/theme-switcher
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20141107.1317/ace-jump-buffer
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-0.3.1/ace-jump-buffer
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20141107.1317/ace-jump-buffer-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-0.3.1/ace-jump-buffer-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20141107.1317/ace-jump-buffer-pkg
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-0.3.1/ace-jump-buffer-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-20140616.115/ace-jump-mode-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-2.0/ace-jump-mode-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-20140616.115/ace-jump-mode
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-2.0/ace-jump-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-20140616.115/ace-jump-mode-pkg
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-jump-mode-2.0/ace-jump-mode-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-link-20150108.1324/ace-link hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-link-0.3.0/ace-link
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-link-20150108.1324/ace-link-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-link-0.3.0/ace-link-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-link-20150108.1324/ace-link-pkg hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-link-0.3.0/ace-link-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20150203.730/ace-window hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-window-0.6.1/ace-window
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20150203.730/ace-window-pkg hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-window-0.6.1/ace-window-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20150203.730/ace-window-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ace-window-0.6.1/ace-window-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ag-20150105.1314/ag hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ag-0.45/ag
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ag-20150105.1314/ag-autoloads hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ag-0.45/ag-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ag-20150105.1314/ag-pkg hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ag-0.45/ag-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-20150202.548/aggressive-indent
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-0.3.4/aggressive-indent
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-20150202.548/aggressive-indent-pkg
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-0.3.4/aggressive-indent-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-20150202.548/aggressive-indent-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/aggressive-indent-0.3.4/aggressive-indent-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/anaconda-mode-20150127.125/anaconda-mode-pkg
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/anaconda-mode-0.1.0/anaconda-mode-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/anaconda-mode-20150127.125/anaconda-mode-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/anaconda-mode-0.1.0/anaconda-mode-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-20150112.1608/auto-compile hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-1.2.1/auto-compile
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-20150112.1608/auto-compile-autoloads
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-1.2.1/auto-compile-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-20150112.1608/auto-compile-pkg
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/auto-compile-1.2.1/auto-compile-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/easy-kill-20141001.847/test hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb2/test
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/f-20150113.24/f-pkg hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/f-0.17.2/f-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/f-20150113.24/f hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/f-0.17.2/f
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/f-20150113.24/f-autoloads hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/f-0.17.2/f-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/hydra-20150203.909/hydra-pkg hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/hydra-0.8.0/hydra-pkg
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/hydra-20150203.909/hydra-examples hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/hydra-0.8.0/hydra-examples
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/hydra-20150203.909/hydra-autoloads hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/hydra-0.8.0/hydra-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/hydra-20150203.909/hydra hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/hydra-0.8.0/hydra
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/highlight-indentation-20150122.44/highlight-indentation
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/python-mode-6.1.3/extensions/highlight-indentation
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/tt-mode-20130804.410/tt-mode hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/tt-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/flymake-css-20121104.1104/flymake-css hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/flymake-css
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/espresso/moz hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/moz
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/smarty-mode hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/smarty-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/vline-20120108.1245/vline hides
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/util/vline
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/wikipedia-mode
hides /home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/wikipedia/wikipedia-mode
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/pymacs-0.23/pymacs hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pymacs/pymacs
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/apt-utils-20140713.1517/apt-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-lib hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-lib
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-ui hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-ui
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-feature
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-feature
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-inf hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-inf
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-auto
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-auto
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-indent
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-variables
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-variables
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-feature-electric
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-feature-electric
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-navigation
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-navigation
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-feature-speedbar
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-feature-speedbar
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-constants
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-constants
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-fontlock
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-fontlock
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20141205.1251/scala-mode-feature-tags
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scala-mode/scala-mode-feature-tags
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-indentation
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-mode-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-doc hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-interactive-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-session
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-yas hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-yas
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-compile
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-show hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-show
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-unicode-input-method
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-cabal hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-package
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-package
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-presentation-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-process
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-c hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/ghc-core hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-navigate-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-move-nested
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-sort-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-align-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-font-lock
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-checkers
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-str hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-str
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/inf-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-decl-scan
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-simple-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/haskell-mode-20150202.632/haskell-string
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/session-2.3.1/session hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/apache-mode-20140625.1556/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20141109.143/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/htmlize-20130207.2102/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20150104.1237/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/themes/color-theme-library
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.0/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/dedicated-20090428.1231/dedicated hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4/graphviz-dot-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/weblogger/xml-rpc hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/elserv/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/preview-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/preview-latex
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/ipython-2927/ipython hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ipython
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/tex-site hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/elpa/json-1.2/json hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/json
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/htmlfontify
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/table
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/remember-2.0/remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/cperl-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/marcink/emacs/elpa/org-20150202/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/marcink/DEV_hg/emacs/site-lisp/wikipedia/longlines hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/obsolete/longlines
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/context hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums molokai-theme
twilight-anti-bright-theme bzr-core tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs
dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified dvc-tips ffap add-log diff-mode
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff xdarcs-core xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal flyspell
ispell rich-minority ac-anaconda-autoloads ac-c-headers-autoloads
ac-dabbrev-autoloads ac-etags-autoloads accjournal-autoloads
ace-jump-buffer-autoloads ace-jump-zap-autoloads ace-link-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads ack-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads ag-autoloads ahg-autoloads align-let-autoloads
alpha-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads android-mode-autoloads anzu-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads apt-utils-ido-autoloads apt-utils-autoloads
assemblage-theme-autoloads auctex-lua-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads autofit-frame-autoloads autopair-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads birds-of-paradise-plus-theme-autoloads
bookmark+-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
clojure-project-mode-autoloads clojure-snippets-autoloads
clojure-snippets clojurescript-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads
compilation-always-kill-autoloads compilation-ledger-autoloads
compilation-onewin-autoloads compilation-perl-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-command-default-autoloads
crosshairs-autoloads col-highlight-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
dired-details+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads direx-grep-autoloads discover-autoloads
django-snippets-autoloads django-snippets django-theme-autoloads
djvu-autoloads do-not-edit-autoloads docbook-autoloads
doremi-cmd-autoloads doremi-frm-autoloads doremi-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads dynamic-fonts-autoloads easy-kill-autoloads
el-autoyas-autoloads elpy-autoloads company-autoloads epic-autoloads
eyuml-autoloads faces+-autoloads filladapt-pat-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads find-file-in-repository-autoloads
fit-frame-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
flycheck-cask-autoloads flycheck-color-mode-line-autoloads
flycheck-google-cpplint-autoloads flycheck-haskell-autoloads
flycheck-hdevtools-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads flycheck-pyflakes-autoloads
flycheck-tcl-autoloads flycheck-tip-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flymake-coffee-autoloads flymake-cppcheck-autoloads
flymake-css-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads flymake-d-autoloads
flymake-gjshint-autoloads flymake-go-autoloads
flymake-google-cpplint-autoloads flymake-haskell-multi-autoloads
flymake-hlint-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-json-autoloads flymake-less-autoloads
flymake-lua-autoloads flymake-perlcritic-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-php-autoloads flymake-puppet-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-racket-autoloads
flymake-ruby-autoloads flymake-rust-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads
flymake-yaml-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
frame-cmds-autoloads frame-fns-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
gandalf-theme-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
god-mode-autoloads gradle-mode-autoloads grandshell-theme-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads grizzl-autoloads guide-key-autoloads
handlebars-mode-autoloads hardhat-autoloads haskell-yas
header2-autoloads helm-ack-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads
helm-dash-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-themes-autoloads
helm-autoloads async-autoloads help+-autoloads help-fns+-autoloads
help-mode+-autoloads help-xref-elfiles-autoloads help-xref-elfiles
heroku-autoloads heroku-theme-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
highlight-symbol-autoloads hippie-expand-slime-autoloads
hippie-namespace-autoloads hl-line+-autoloads hl-spotlight-autoloads
html-coding-autoloads html-sizes-autoloads html-smarter-href-autoloads
html-to-markdown-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads hydra-autoloads
ibuffer-projectile-autoloads icicles-autoloads icomplete+-autoloads
ido-at-point-autoloads ido-load-library-autoloads
ido-select-window-autoloads ido-vertical-mode-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads finder-inf idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads
ignoramus-autoloads image+-autoloads image-archive-autoloads
image-dired+-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
ioccur-autoloads ipython-autoloads jedi-direx-autoloads direx-autoloads
js2-refactor-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-rpc-autoloads
kanban-autoloads lacarte-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
load-theme-buffer-local-autoloads logito-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads makey-autoloads
man-completion-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads menu-bar+-autoloads
minimap-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads monky-autoloads
multi-web-mode-autoloads mustache-autoloads ht-autoloads
mustache-mode-autoloads names-autoloads naquadah-theme-autoloads
nginx-mode-autoloads noflet-autoloads nose-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-context-autoloads org-cua-dwim-autoloads
org-elisp-help-autoloads org-fstree-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-mac-link-grabber-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-reveal-autoloads
org-table-comment-autoloads org-toodledo-autoloads orglink-autoloads
org-autoloads package+-autoloads packed-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
paredit-everywhere-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads
pastels-on-dark-theme-autoloads perl-pod-coding-autoloads
perl-quote-autoloads perl-use-utf8-coding-autoloads perl-use-utf8-coding
perlbrew-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads persp-projectile-autoloads
perspective-autoloads phi-search-autoloads
phoenix-dark-pink-theme-autoloads pony-mode-autoloads
popup-kill-ring-autoloads popwin-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
preproc-font-lock-autoloads pretty-mode-autoloads
pretty-mode-plus-autoloads prodigy-autoloads f-autoloads
es-windows-autoloads es-lib-autoloads project-mode-autoloads
levenshtein-autoloads projectile-autoloads pungi-autoloads
jedi-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads
python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads python-info-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads
queue-autoloads rainbow-blocks-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads register-list-autoloads request-autoloads
requirejs-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads robe-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads session-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads powerline-autoloads
smart-operator-autoloads smartparens-autoloads smartrep-autoloads
smex-autoloads sml-modeline-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads
sokoban-autoloads sparkline-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
stekene-theme-autoloads sublimity-autoloads
sunrise-x-w32-addons-autoloads swap-buffers-autoloads synonyms-autoloads
synosaurus-autoloads tagedit-autoloads tex-math-preview-autoloads
theme-changer-autoloads tt-mode-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads underwater-theme-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads url-shortener-autoloads urlenc-autoloads
virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads vlf-autoloads
vline-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
wgrep-ack-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yard-mode-autoloads yas-jit-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zeal-at-point-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads
zencoding-mode-autoloads session icomplete gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils autorevert filenotify goto-last-change ido-occasional
ido-sort-mtime ido-sort-mtime-autoloads ido-select-window
ido-load-library ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx
project-explorer-autoloads fiplr-autoloads mk-projectile
persp-projectile perspective projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info epl
prodigy guide-key popwin typo-autoloads smart-mode-line-powerline-theme
powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes smart-mode-line
mule-util deft aggressive-indent-autoloads whitespace smex fic-mode
face-remap smartparens-config smartparens-html smartparens jam-mode
generic buffer-move nav nav-tags imenu nav-bufs mk-bottom-window
compilation-always-kill re-builder+ compilation-ledger
ledger-mode-autoloads polish-holidays ecb-autoloads anything-autoloads
nginx-mode phi-search phi-search-core mc-extras-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads iedit iedit-lib delsel cua-base ditz
magit-autoloads monky bindat dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers
dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site
sunrise-x-tree-autoloads sunrise-x-tabs-autoloads
sunrise-x-popviewer-autoloads sunrise-x-modeline-autoloads
sunrise-x-mirror-autoloads sunrise-x-loop-autoloads
sunrise-x-checkpoints-autoloads sunrise-x-buttons-autoloads
sunrise-commander-autoloads semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pretty-mode-plus
zeal-at-point helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm helm-source
man-completion man automargin-autoloads rainbow-blocks
piece_fantasy__solid_greenbufflike chess-autoloads tabbar-autoloads
rainbow-mode color browse-kill-ring filladapt-pat tempo url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap xml-parse doxymacs
centered-cursor-mode thesaurus sqlite-dump-autoloads rst lazy-lock
a2ps-multibyte htmlize-view htmlize ps-bdf ps-mule ps-print ps-def lpr
impatient-mode-autoloads expand-region-autoloads hardhat ignoramus
web-mode disp-table json-reformat-autoloads mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class
mmm-region mmm-utils tex-math-preview pst-format-autoloads perl-quote
perl-pod-coding perl-pod-preview-autoloads compilation-perl jedi-direx
jedi python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred tox-autoloads
nose pylookup mmm-mako mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat company-anaconda
company anaconda-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec json-rpc json python-21 python sym-comp virtualenvwrapper
haskell-mode haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports
haskell-compat haskell-complete-module noutline outline flymake cc-defs
dabbrev haskell-customize ac-c-headers find-file auto-complete-config
auto-complete winner diff-hl-autoloads sublimity-map sublimity-scroll
sublimity flycheck-pos-tip popup flycheck-package lisp-mnt flycheck
find-func subr-x visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp pcre2el rxt
re-builder rx ag vc-svn ido ack-and-a-half grep bookmark+ bookmark+-key
derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp visible-mark
visible-mark-autoloads recentf tree-widget yaml-mode vlf vlf-base
vlf-tune auto-yasnippet dropdown-list yasnippet persistent-soft
list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils dynamic-fonts twilight-theme
zonokai-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads twilight-theme-autoloads
twilight-bright-theme-autoloads twilight-anti-bright-theme-autoloads
tango-2-theme-autoloads sublime-themes-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads molokai-theme-autoloads
espresso-theme-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads theme-switcher f s ucs-normalize undo-tree
diff oeis-autoloads direx eieio eieio-core sr-speedbar warnings cl-macs
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe neotree-autoloads dired-filter
dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x dired dired-details
dedicated-autoloads remember mk-window-reuse hydra-examples windmove
ace-window ace-jump-mode cl gv menu-bar+ help-fns+ help-mode help+
doremi-cmd cus-theme doremi-frm faces+ thingatpt hexrgb doremi
frame-cmds frame-fns avoid fit-frame adaptive-wrap-autoloads saveplace
etags volatile-highlights indent-guide-autoloads crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line jka-compr hydra bind-key
auto-compile byte-opt advice help-fns packed dash bytecomp byte-compile
cconv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit package epg-config mk-startup
info easymenu debian-el debian-el-loaddefs scala-mode-auto pylint
compile comint ansi-color ring psgml-init haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib erlang-start emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el
dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 784006 198241)
 (symbols 48 60895 0)
 (miscs 40 876 897)
 (strings 32 143864 89907)
 (string-bytes 1 4330256)
 (vectors 16 117870)
 (vector-slots 8 2755686 44381)
 (floats 8 15782 1149)
 (intervals 56 1947 434)
 (buffers 960 21)
 (heap 1024 110051 17902))

--