Subject: bug#20014: 24.3;Bug subject - found cause.

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 02:20:59 +0000

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> (Edward N. Lewis)
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: 24.3; Bug subject
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 20:12:44 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
 --text follows this line--
The crash occurred because the (interactive … had a capital “I”. Changing to proper syntax, lower “i” resolved.

Run a program written in Emacs lisp. The first request for data entry
comes up properly, except it is preceded by the word "Bug" and then
Emacs immediately crashes. I successfully run other Lisp programs, I
suspect there may be something wrong with my program.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-03-13 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1344
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
 '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.7
 -isystem
 /Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/
 -F/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<ns-open-file-line> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up>
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x C-e <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <return>
M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
report

Load-path shadows:
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/administrator/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
org-table org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-util
mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
auctex-autoloads tex-site csv-mode-autoloads org-autoloads package
org-install printing ps-print ps-def lpr bm cl-macs gv info easymenu cl
cl-lib edmacro kmacro time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

Edward N. Lewis, PE
PO Box 611
Worthington, MA  01098-0611
USA
+1 (413) 238-0109
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Edward N. Lewis, PE
PO Box 611
Worthington, MA  01098-0611
USA
+1 (413) 238-0109
[email-masked]