Subject: bug#19993: 25.0.50; Unicode fonts defective on Windows

From: Ilya Zakharevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 08:21:36 -0800

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 04:00:27PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Practically nothing “non-banal” is shown.  Let me try…  No U+1D49C,
> > U+2099 ₙ, U+1D552, U+27e8 U+27e9 ⟨⟩ (just looking into my recent
> > “real-life” file of notices).
> 
> U+2099, U+27e8, and U+27e9 are displayed here (I have the STIX fonts
> installed, and they are used for that).  The rest indeed aren't.

> Do you have fonts installed that cover these codepoints?

As I said, «Unifont Smooth» has everything in BMP of v7.0.  Many fonts
(including «Symbola») have Math chars. 

> > > Also, it might help to understand how did you produce the font log,
> > > and in particular with what argument, if any, did you invoke
> > > font-show-log.
> > 
> > Just
> >   M-x font-show-log
> > after entering ℱ (by typing Shift-AltGr-Menu-F on my layouts).
> 
> It by default shows only 20 fonts, so perhaps Emacs searched more than
> what it shows.  Invoking font-show-log with a negative argument will
> cause it show all the fonts, without any limitations.

Yes, it was my fault.  I redid it:
  (A) Typed
         Shift-Space Shift-Space <
      in izKeys layout (inserts U+27e8 ⟨).  (Shows a rectangle with 27e8.) 

  (B) Saved the result of
         M-: (font-show-log -1)

  (C) Ran
         egrep -B 1 -A 1 "^[^ ]|Smooth-" font-show-log--1		>font-show-log--1-Smooth-a
	 perl -wlpe "s/^--$/==/" 	 font-show-log--1-Smooth-a 	>font-show-log--1-Smooth-a1
	 grep -B 4 -A 1 Smooth- 	 font-show-log--1-Smooth-a1 	>font-show-log--1-Smooth-b

The result is below.  (Does not tell me anything…)

Thanks,
Ilya

uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -outline-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -outline-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -*-iso10646-1:script=symbol
  -outline-Arial-normal-normal-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -outline-*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -outline-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -outline-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -*-mono-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
w32font-list: -*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
list: -*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Tekton Pro-bold-italic-normal-sans-*-p-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
==
  -outline-DejaVu Sans Mono Unifont-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
  -outline-Unifont Smooth Mono-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-iso10646-1
--
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
==
  -outline-KaiTi-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
==
  -outline-KaiTi-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
list: -outline-*-mono-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
==
  -outline-KaiTi-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
==
  -outline-KaiTi-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-gb2312.1980*-*
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-13-*
--
list: -*-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-13-*
--
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-big5*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
==
  -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-big5*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
==
  -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
list: -outline-*-mono-*-big5*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
==
  -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
  -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
==
  -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
  -outline-Unifont Smooth-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-big5*-*
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-13-*