Subject: Re: bug#19989: 25.0.50; Build instructions on Windows

From: Ilya Zakharevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 01:46:36 -0800

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 10:29:12AM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > > > > > FWIW, the 2nd issue sounds to me like an installation mistake of some
> > > > > > kind (did you install MinGW inside the MSYS tree, by chance?).
> > > > 
> > > > How would I know?
> > > 
> > > You could look at the directory hierarchy that got created.
> > 
> > *This* I did — and I reported the result in my initial message (quoted
> > below).  This does not answer your question.
> 
> It doesn't answer the question, indeed, because you didn't say where
> MinGW programs are, only what PATH you see in the MSYS shell window.

I think I did.  What makes you think I did not?  See

> > > > The result:
> > > >   FOO/bin		- contains gcc executables etc
> > > >   FOO/msys/1.0/		- contains msys
> > > >   FOO/msys/1.0/bin	- contains msys executables

Additionally relevant:

> And the PATH you reported was not exactly what you saw, AFAIU, at
> least that's what follows from the "(essentially)
> FOO/msys/1.0/mingw/bin" part.

The PATH I saw was

  .:/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
  .:/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:/usr/gnu/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:.

(depending on settings of PATH before starting `bash --login'; and the
dependence is NOT increasing!  The latter is with empty PATH at start,
the former is with [essentially] /bin at start).

> > > > I just ran mingw-get (as described), and set
> > > > install directory ( = FOO) once.
> > > 
> > > Did you select the same install directory for MinGW and for MSYS?
> > 
> > AFAIR, there was no “install directory ‘for”’.  Only “install directory”.
> 
> I'm asking if they share the same directory tree.  Can you show the
> entire tree, e.g. by running 'find -type d'?

Appended.

> > > But then there's no problem, because missing directories on PATH do no
> > > harm.
> > 
> > Of course they do.  configure did not work (since the gcc found on
> > path was not MINGW one).
> 
> So that's the problem: you installed the MSYS GCC (and probably the
> whole MSYS development environment), something one shouldn't do for
> building MinGW programs.  The MSYS GCC and development environment is
> for developing MSYS programs, like the MSYS Bash etc. -- you don't
> want and don't need that.

Are we again following the same loop?!  Let me repeat it: stop
pretending that I *installed* anything.  Think about it this way: I
just followed instructions in nt/INSTALL.

> > > The binaries are in /bin, and it is on PATH, so there should be
> > > no problem; there isn't one in my installation.
> > 
> > Are you joking?!  What do you think is a reason for filing bug
> > reports?  I followed instructions, AND GOT PROBLEMS!
> 
> Well, now I at least understand the reason for your problems: an extra
> development environment that gets in your way.  I didn't understand
> that before, sorry for being too stupid.

Do not think so.  This was just a secondary problem, which I even did
not mention in my initial bug report.

The main problem is that the mingw development environment is not
available when one follows the instructions in nt/INSTALL.  One needs
to manually install an extra package, AND make a symlink to make it
working.

> > Thanks!  But did I ask for that?  This is a bug report, not a cry for
> > help.
> 
> I don't think it's a bug report about Emacs.  Your development
> environment was botched (and maybe still is, if you didn't uninstall
> the MSYS GCC).

If you think so, then you are wrong. 

> > > > BTW: you reminded me: there is another bug in Emacs build — this one
> > > > purely in Emacs.  My default PATH accesses a complete cygwin
> > > > installation
> > 
> > > How does Cygwin enter this equation?  Do you have both Cygwin and
> > > MinGW/MSYS installed?
> > 
> > I have tens of environment installed.  cygwin is on PATH.
> 
> I suggest to remove it.

Hmm, looks like you forgot what was written in the part you trimmed
away.  As I said, starting with an empty PATH fixes things.

> > >  My advice is to have MSYS in separate tree from MinGW,
> > 
> > Is this advice in nt/INSTALL?
> 
> Yes:
> 
>   MSYS packages should be installed in a separate tree from MinGW.
>   For example, use D:\MSYS or D:\usr\MSYS as the top-level directory
>   from which you unpack all of the MSYS packages.

Irrelevant.  I did not unpack anything.  You are quoting a different
section.

>   Do NOT add the MSYS bin directory to your Windows Path!  Only the
>   MinGW bin directory should be on Path.  When you install MSYS, it
>   creates a shortcut on your desktop that invokes the MSYS Bash shell
>   in a Command Prompt window; that shell is already set up so that the
>   MSYS bin directory is on PATH ahead of any other directory.  Thus,
>   Bash will find MSYS executables first, which is exactly what you
>   need.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  (I won’t let unknown
programs touch my desktop.)  I was starting bash as

  set path=K:\get\emacs-build\mingw-get\msys\1.0\bin&& bash --login

This sets PATH as in the first example above.  (The second one is with
the empty PATH.  Same difference!)

> > It was not in *MY* $PATH.  It was in the $PATH created by /etc/profile
> > which was created following instructions in nt/INSTALL.
> 
> /etc/profile just takes your PATH and prepends a few directories to
> it, that's all.

Are we again going along this loop?  How the user following
instructions in nt/INSTALL would know this?

> > > It is next to impossible to have
> > > the Posix configure scripts distinguish between foo.exe or foo.h that
> > > are for Cygwin and their namesakes for MinGW.
> > 
> > For foo.exe — one does not care.  For foo.h — one compiles and runs a
> > simple program.
> 
> See above: you forget the DLLs, for which Windows has quite a
> convoluted search algorithm.

How do I forget it?  If the program runs, headers are fine.

> The other part is Cygwin; if you want to keep it on PATH, and you know
> what you are doing, fine.  It's not the job of nt/INSTALL to tell
> users how to configure their systems to avoid future trouble.

It IS its job to give instructions how to compile Emacs, is not it?

Ilya

=======================================================

.
./bin
./include
./include/ddk
./include/gdiplus
./include/GL
./include/libltdl
./include/parts
./include/sys
./lib
./lib/gcc
./lib/gcc/mingw32
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include/ssp
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include-fixed
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools
./lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools/include
./lib/gettext
./libexec
./libexec/gcc
./libexec/gcc/mingw32
./libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1
./libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools
./libexec/mingw-get
./mingw32
./mingw32/bin
./mingw32/include
./mingw32/lib
./mingw32/lib/gcc
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include/ssp
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/include-fixed
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools
./mingw32/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools/include
./mingw32/lib/ldscripts
./mingw32/libexec
./mingw32/libexec/gcc
./mingw32/libexec/gcc/mingw32
./mingw32/libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1
./mingw32/libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/install-tools
./msys
./msys/1.0
./msys/1.0/bin
./msys/1.0/etc
./msys/1.0/etc/ssh
./msys/1.0/home
./msys/1.0/home/Vera
./msys/1.0/home/Vera/.ssh
./msys/1.0/include
./msys/1.0/lib
./msys/1.0/lib/openssl
./msys/1.0/lib/openssl/engines-1.0.0
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Attribute
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/auto
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/auto/POSIX
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/auto/POSIX/SigAction
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/B
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Carp
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/CGI
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/CGI/eg
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Class
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/CPAN
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/DBM_Filter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Devel
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Digest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/CN
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/JP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/KR
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/MIME
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/MIME/Header
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Encode/Unicode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Exporter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/ExtUtils
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/ExtUtils/Command
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/ExtUtils/Constant
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/ExtUtils/Liblist
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/ExtUtils/MakeMaker
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/File/Spec
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Filter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Getopt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Hash
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/I18N
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/I18N/LangTags
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/IO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/IO/Socket
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/IPC
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/List
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Locale
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Locale/Maketext
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Math
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Math/BigFloat
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Math/BigInt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Memoize
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/attrs
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/B
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/B/C
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/ByteLoader
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Cwd
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Data
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Data/Dumper
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Devel
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Devel/DProf
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Devel/Peek
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Devel/PPPort
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Digest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Digest/MD5
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/DynaLoader
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/Byte
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/CN
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/EBCDIC
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/JP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/KR
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/Symbol
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/TW
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Encode/Unicode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Fcntl
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/File/Glob
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Filter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Filter/Util
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Filter/Util/Call
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/GDBM_File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/IO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/List
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/List/Util
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/MIME
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/MIME/Base64
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/NDBM_File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/ODBM_File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Opcode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/PerlIO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/PerlIO/encoding
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/PerlIO/scalar
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/PerlIO/via
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/POSIX
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/re
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/sdbm
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/SDBM_File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Socket
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Storable
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Sys
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Sys/Hostname
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Sys/Syslog
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/threads
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/threads/shared
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Time
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Time/HiRes
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Unicode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Unicode/Normalize
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/Win32CORE
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/XS
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/XS/APItest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/auto/XS/Typemap
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/B
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/CORE
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Data
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Devel
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Digest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Encode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Filter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Filter/Util
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/IO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/MIME
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/PerlIO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Sys
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/threads
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Time
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/Unicode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/msys/XS
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Net
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Net/FTP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/PerlIO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/PerlIO/via
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Pod
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Pod/Perldoc
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Pod/Text
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/pods
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Scalar
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Search
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Term
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Test
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Test/Builder
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Test/Builder/Tester
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Test/Harness
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Text
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Thread
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Tie
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Time
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Unicode
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/Unicode/Collate
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/bc
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/ccc
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/dt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/ea
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/gc_sc
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/hst
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/jt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/lb
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/lib/nt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/unicore/To
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/User
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/5.8/warnings
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/site_perl
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Archive
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Archive/Tar
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Archive/Zip
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/auto
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/auto/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/auto/Compress/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/auto/Tee
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Bundle
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Config
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/CPAN
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/CPAN/Kwalify
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/CPAN/Reporter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Devel
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Devel/Symdump
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/ExtUtils
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/ExtUtils/CBuilder
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/ExtUtils/CBuilder/Platform
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/File/Copy
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/File/HomeDir
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/HTML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/HTTP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/HTTP/Cookies
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/HTTP/Headers
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/HTTP/Request
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress/Adapter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress/Base
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress/Gzip
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress/Zip
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Compress/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Uncompress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IO/Uncompress/Adapter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IPC
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/IPC/Run3
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/LWP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/LWP/Authen
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/LWP/Protocol
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Module
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Module/Build
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Module/Build/Platform
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Module/ScanDeps
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Alias
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Archive
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Archive/Tar
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Archive/Zip
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/B
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/B/Generate
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress/Bzip2
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress/Raw
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress/Raw/Bzip2
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress/Raw/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Compress/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Config
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Config/Tiny
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/CPAN
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/CPAN/Reporter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Devel
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Devel/Symdump
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Digest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Digest/SHA
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/ExtUtils
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/ExtUtils/CBuilder
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/ExtUtils/ParseXS
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File/Copy
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File/Copy/Recursive
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File/HomeDir
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File/pushd
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/File/Temp
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/HTML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/HTML/Parser
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/HTML/Tagset
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/CaptureOutput
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/Compress/Base
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/Compress/Bzip2
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/Compress/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/String
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IO/Zlib
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IPC
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/IPC/Run3
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/LWP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Math
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Math/BigInt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Math/BigInt/FastCalc
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/MD5
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Module
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Module/Build
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Module/ScanDeps
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Net
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Net/Telnet
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/PadWalker
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/PAR
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/PAR/Dist
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Pod
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Pod/Coverage
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Pod/Escapes
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Pod/Readme
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Pod/Simple
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Probe
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Probe/Perl
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Regexp
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Regexp/Common
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Tee
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Term
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Term/ReadKey
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Term/ReadLine
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Test
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Test/Pod
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Test/Pod/Coverage
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Test/Reporter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/URI
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/version
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/version/vxs
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Win32API
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/Win32API/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/LibXML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/LibXML/Common
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/NamespaceSupport
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/Parser
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/Parser/Expat
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/XML/SAX
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/auto/YAML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/B
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Compress
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Compress/Raw
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Digest
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/HTML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Math
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Math/BigInt
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Term
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/version
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Win32API
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/Win32API/File
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML/LibXML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML/LibXML/SAX
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML/Parser
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML/Parser/Encodings
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/msys/XML/Parser/Style
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Net
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Net/HTTP
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/PAR
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Pod
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Pod/Coverage
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Pod/Simple
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Pod/Text
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Probe
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Regexp
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Regexp/Common
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Regexp/Common/URI
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Term
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Term/ReadLine
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test/Pod
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test/Reporter
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test/Reporter/Date
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test/Reporter/Mail
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/Test/Reporter/Time
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/URI
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/URI/file
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/URI/urn
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/WWW
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/WWW/RobotRules
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/XML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/XML/SAX
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/XML/SAX/PurePerl
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/XML/SAX/PurePerl/Reader
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/YAML
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/YAML/Dumper
./msys/1.0/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/YAML/Loader
./msys/1.0/postinstall
./msys/1.0/sbin
./msys/1.0/sbin/awk
./msys/1.0/share
./msys/1.0/share/aclocal
./msys/1.0/share/autogen
./msys/1.0/share/awk
./msys/1.0/share/bison
./msys/1.0/share/bison/m4sugar
./msys/1.0/share/bison/xslt
./msys/1.0/share/cvs
./msys/1.0/share/cvs/contrib
./msys/1.0/share/doc
./msys/1.0/share/doc/MSYS
./msys/1.0/share/guile
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/ice-9
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/ice-9/debugger
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/ice-9/debugging
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/lang
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/lang/elisp
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/lang/elisp/internals
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/lang/elisp/primitives
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/oop
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/oop/goops
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/scripts
./msys/1.0/share/guile/1.8/srfi
./msys/1.0/share/locale
./msys/1.0/share/locale/da
./msys/1.0/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/de
./msys/1.0/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/eo
./msys/1.0/share/locale/eo/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/es
./msys/1.0/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/fr
./msys/1.0/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/hu
./msys/1.0/share/locale/hu/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/nb
./msys/1.0/share/locale/nb/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/nl
./msys/1.0/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/pl
./msys/1.0/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/pt_BR
./msys/1.0/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/ru
./msys/1.0/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/sr
./msys/1.0/share/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/uk
./msys/1.0/share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/vi
./msys/1.0/share/locale/vi/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/locale/zh_TW
./msys/1.0/share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES
./msys/1.0/share/misc
./msys/1.0/share/vim
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/autoload
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/autoload/xml
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/colors
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/compiler
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/ftplugin
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/indent
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/macros
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/macros/hanoi
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/macros/life
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/macros/maze
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/macros/urm
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/plugin
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/print
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/spell
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/syntax
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/tools
./msys/1.0/share/vim/vim73/tutor
./msys/1.0/var
./msys/1.0/var/empty
./msys/1.0/var/run
./msys/1.0/var/ssl
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/certs
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/certs/demo
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/certs/expired
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/misc
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/private
./msys/1.0/var/ssl/rootcerts
./share
./share/aclocal
./share/aclocal-1.10
./share/aclocal-1.11
./share/aclocal-1.4
./share/aclocal-1.5
./share/aclocal-1.6
./share/aclocal-1.7
./share/aclocal-1.8
./share/aclocal-1.9
./share/autoconf
./share/autoconf/autoconf
./share/autoconf/Autom4te
./share/autoconf/autoscan
./share/autoconf/autotest
./share/autoconf/m4sugar
./share/automake-1.10
./share/automake-1.10/am
./share/automake-1.10/Automake
./share/automake-1.11
./share/automake-1.11/am
./share/automake-1.11/Automake
./share/automake-1.4
./share/automake-1.5
./share/automake-1.5/am
./share/automake-1.5/Automake
./share/automake-1.6
./share/automake-1.6/am
./share/automake-1.6/Automake
./share/automake-1.7
./share/automake-1.7/am
./share/automake-1.7/Automake
./share/automake-1.8
./share/automake-1.8/am
./share/automake-1.8/Automake
./share/automake-1.9
./share/automake-1.9/am
./share/automake-1.9/Automake
./share/autotools
./share/doc
./share/doc/gcc
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/gcc
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/include
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/libffi
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/libiberty
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/libquadmath
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/libsanitizer
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/zlib
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/zlib/contrib
./share/doc/gcc/4.8.1/zlib/contrib/dotzlib
./share/doc/MinGW
./share/doc/mingw-get
./share/gdb
./share/gdb/python
./share/gdb/python/gdb
./share/gdb/python/gdb/command
./share/gdb/python/gdb/function
./share/gdb/syscalls
./share/gettext
./share/gettext/intl
./share/gettext/po
./share/libtool
./share/libtool/config
./share/libtool/libltdl
./share/libtool/libltdl/libltdl
./share/libtool/libltdl/loaders
./share/locale
./share/locale/be
./share/locale/be/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/bg
./share/locale/bg/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ca
./share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/cs
./share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/da
./share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/de
./share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/el
./share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/en@boldquot
./share/locale/en@boldquot/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/en@quot
./share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/eo
./share/locale/eo/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/es
./share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/et
./share/locale/et/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/eu
./share/locale/eu/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/fi
./share/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/fr
./share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ga
./share/locale/ga/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/gl
./share/locale/gl/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/hr
./share/locale/hr/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/id
./share/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/it
./share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ja
./share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ko
./share/locale/ko/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/nb
./share/locale/nb/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/nl
./share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/nn
./share/locale/nn/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/pa
./share/locale/pa/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/pl
./share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/pt
./share/locale/pt/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/pt_BR
./share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ro
./share/locale/ro/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/ru
./share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/sk
./share/locale/sk/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/sl
./share/locale/sl/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/sr
./share/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/sv
./share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/tr
./share/locale/tr/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/uk
./share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/vi
./share/locale/vi/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/zh_CN
./share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/zh_HK
./share/locale/zh_HK/LC_MESSAGES
./share/locale/zh_TW
./share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES
./var
./var/cache
./var/cache/mingw-get
./var/cache/mingw-get/data
./var/cache/mingw-get/data/.in-transit
./var/cache/mingw-get/packages
./var/cache/mingw-get/packages/.in-transit
./var/lib
./var/lib/mingw-get
./var/lib/mingw-get/data