Subject: Re: bug#19989: 25.0.50; Build instructions on Windows

From: Ilya Zakharevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 22:14:13 -0800

On Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 11:04:41AM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> So, let's try one more time, and this time try to provide full answers
> with all the details:

Thanks for providing the instructions.  I’ll try to answer your
questions when possible.

> And if what you intended is suggest that users be …

No thanks for putting words in my mouth.

> links can create.  If there is a problem, we will have to find a way
> of avoiding it without such kludges.

I’m pleased to hear this!

> Now, are you up to the task of actually helping us to make the
> instructions better?  Or all you want is to demonstrate how stupid and
> inept we are?  If the former, we might get somewhere; if the latter,
> there's nothing else to be said here.

Thanks for not being secretive about how your mind works.  I hope you
would cope with this attitude.

Yours,
Ilya