Subject: bug#19983: 24.4; exit-emacs regression in 24.4?

From: Sam Halliday <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:34:19 +0000

Hi Eli,

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Hmm. I might try setting up a disectian of the emacs commits on a machine with
>> the environment. That will at least let us know which emacs commit introduced
>> the regression. 
>
> Thanks, that will be useful indeed.

I've not got the bisection working yet (coming next) but I have isolated
the problem to a smaller part of our testsuite! That may help you to
guess further at what is going wrong.

It looks like the return value is flipped from 0 to 1 only when I run
our external `sbt` script as part of the test:

https://github.com/ensime/ensime-emacs/blob/master/ensime-startup.el#L162

which is using the `process' feature.

Any of this sounding suspicious wrt 24.4?

Unfortunately, that still means that in order to run our tests locally
you'd need to install a JDK and the sbt script, so I'll get onto
bisecting.

-- 
Best regards,
Sam