Subject: Re: bug#19972: Font size change doesn't update (window-total-width)

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:58:09 +0200

> Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:21:28 +0100
> From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked]
> 
>  > Maybe we should.  Just sleeping 20 milliseconds, say, shouldn't be a
>  > problem when resizing is in progress.
> 
> Looking at x_wait_for_event I wonder what the Windows equivalents for
> event->type and ConnectionNumber might be.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but the Windows equivalent of
event->type quite clearly seems to be the WM_* messages handled by
w32_read_socket.

As for ConnectionNumber: Windows doesn't have any such thing, since we
only support a single "X display" on Windows.

> If only you could come up with some preliminary code ...

I don't think I will have time for that, sorry.  And that's not a big
loss, since I'm hardly an expert on this stuff.