Subject: 25.0.50; fails to open any file not in version control

From: James Cloos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:44:18 -0500

Today's master fails to open any file which is not in version control
because it assumes that they are in arch and the move of vc-arch to
obsolete causes opening to fail.  Re-doing the operation works.

I had to move it back to have a working emacs.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-02-27 on carbon.jhcloos.org
Repository revision: b2a590d4e3dc692a97c1b53e015b945d84b4b4c7
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11699901
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-25-vcs --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-25-vcs
 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=:gamestat --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus --with-gnutls
 --with-gpm --without-hesiod --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5
 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --without-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-imagemagick
 --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xaw3d GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-25.0.9999-r1
 EGIT_BRANCH=master
 EGIT_VERSION=b2a590d4e3dc692a97c1b53e015b945d84b4b4c7 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2
 -g3 -march=native' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading active file from archive via nnml...done
Auto-saving...
Opening nnimap server on lugabout...done
KILL has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file
Entering debugger...
Opening nnimap server on lugabout...done
Mark set
Mark activated
Making completion list...
Wrote /home/cloos/incoming/New_Groups_1023.txt

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/cloos/elisp/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git-blame hides /home/cloos/elisp/git-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /home/cloos/elisp/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fricas/fricas hides /home/cloos/elisp/fricas
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git hides /home/cloos/elisp/git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/cloos/elisp/json hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/cloos/elisp/doc-view hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/doc-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-scram-rfc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow gnus-fun nnir emacsbug sendmail sort gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async face-remap help-mode debug quilt gnus-kill gnus-ml disp-table
nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnmaildir nnfolder vc-filewise vc-rcs
network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna dired rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl-generic pcase
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit jka-compr paren time delsel cus-start cus-load
mule-util elscreen jhc-backend-xft-fonts cl-macs gnus-load w3m-load
preview-latex scala-mode-auto mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl gv edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib imenu ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d
ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice
help-fns hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args ess-s-l ess ess-inf
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site bbdb-loaddefs tex-site
auto-loads time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2439058 740821)
 (symbols 48 260854 2)
 (miscs 40 238 518)
 (strings 32 288005 625069)
 (string-bytes 1 8817850)
 (vectors 16 27440)
 (vector-slots 8 800463 17264)
 (floats 8 335 279)
 (intervals 56 671 241)
 (buffers 976 32)
 (heap 1024 175492 46173))