Subject: 24.4; js-mode, indentation

From: Jostein Kjønigsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:09:37 +0100

To reproduce bug:

1. Open a js-file with mixed line-endings (starting with Linux, then
some windows)
2. Enable js-mode
3. Observe that SOME lines ends with ^M, some does not.
4. When a line ends with a opening curly-brace { followed by a ^M, you
   will find that the next line is not indented by js-indent-level, but
   up to the ^M + js-indent-level.

If this happens anywhere in the document, all indentation following this
point will be equally off.

While it can be argued the error was letting mixed line-endings in in
the first place, this does make sharing JS-files between Unix and
Windows-systems very hard and it would be nice is js-mode could smooth
over such issues.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-10-24 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: NOR
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Javascript

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<backspace> , SPC m a k e SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-k C-x C-s <down> <down> <down> <down> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
C-s w e b - <home> <right> s e t q SPC <end> <return> 
( s e t q SPC j s - <company-dummy-event> i n d e n 
t <return> SPC 4 <end> <C-home> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <home> ; ; <up> <home> ; ; 
C-x C-s C-x v g <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
s c c E m a s c : S-SPC F i x <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
c s : S-SPC F i x SPC J S - s e t t i n g s . C-c C-c 
q C-x C-k <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <return> C-u 4 0 = <return> C-u 4 0 C-0 
= C-z C-u 4 0 = <return> <up> <up> C-SPC <down> <down> 
C-w <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <drag-n-drop> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <drag-n-drop> M-x j s - m o <tab> <return> 
C-x C-s SPC <backspace> C-x C-s q <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<drag-n-drop> C-x C-k <return> <drag-n-drop> <drag-n-drop> 
M-x j s - m o <tab> <return> x s i n <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> 
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> M-x e m a c s - 
u <backspace> b u <tab> <backspace> <backspace> b u 
g <tab> <wheel-up> <help-echo> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t - e 
m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Empty cache. Projectile is initializing cache...
Projectile is indexing
d:/Seven/Patches/Patch80/Clients/SM.web/Webs/CRM.Web.Development/. This
may take a while.
Quit
D:/Seven/Patches/Patch80/Clients/SM.web/Webs/CRM.Web.Development/gruntfile.js
and
d:/Seven/Patches/Patch80/Clients/SM.web/Webs/CRM.Web.Development/gruntfile.js
are the same file
'module' is not defined. [W117] [3 times]
'xsinmodule' is not defined. [W117] [2 times]
'module' is not defined. [W117]
Auto-saving...
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-texinfo
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-publish
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-org
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-odt
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-md hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-man
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-latex
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-icalendar
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-html
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-beamer
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ox-ascii
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-w3m
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-version
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-timer
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-table
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-src
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-rmail
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-protocol
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-plot
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-pcomplete
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-mouse
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-mobile
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-mhe
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-macs
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-macro
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-loaddefs
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-list
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-irc
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-install
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-inlinetask
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-info
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-indent
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-id
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-habit
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-gnus
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-footnote
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-feed
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-faces
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-eshell
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-entities
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-element
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-docview
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-datetree
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-ctags
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-crypt
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-compat
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-colview
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-clock
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-capture
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-bibtex
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-bbdb
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-attach
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-archive
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/org-agenda
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-tangle
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-table
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-sqlite
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-sql
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-shen
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-sh hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-screen
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-scheme
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-scala
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-sass
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-ruby
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-ref
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-R hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-python
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-plantuml
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-picolisp
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-perl
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-org
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-octave
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-ocaml
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-mscgen
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-maxima
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-matlab
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-makefile
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-lob
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-lisp
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-lilypond
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-ledger
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-latex
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-keys
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-js hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-java
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-io hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-haskell
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-fortran
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-exp
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-eval
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-dot
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-ditaa
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-css
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-core
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-comint
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-clojure
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-calc
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-C hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-awk
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/josteink/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141215/ob-asymptote
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
nxml-mode-expansions js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions
web-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom pcre2el rxt re-builder sgml-mode
org-table ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox hideshow
web-mode js2-mode nodejs-repl gnutls mule-util js-comint eldoc cus-edit
wid-edit hippie-exp nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok rect pp eieio-opt flyspell ispell tabify magit-key-mode
magit view epa derived diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode
log-edit pcvs-util vc-git omnisharp helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-utils helm helm-source cc-langs csharp-mode cl
omnisharp-auto-complete-actions omnisharp-server-actions omnisharp-utils
popup warnings js json cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs misearch multi-isearch
mule-diag debug elec-pair bat-mode browse-url executable org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs add-log
elisp-slime-nav paren paredit projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info epl
grep f s ucs-normalize thingatpt which-func linum company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company hl-line undo-tree diff easy-mmode imenu ido-yes-or-no ido
autorevert filenotify cus-start cus-load delsel server powershell-mode
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete flycheck find-func help-mode pcase subr-x dash
haskell-cabal haskell-utils let-alist rx tar-mode compile comint
ansi-color ring names cl-macs gv edebug autoload lisp-mnt epg mm-archive
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
auto-complete-nxml-autoloads batch-mode-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
guru-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads finder-inf macrostep-autoloads advice help-fns
nrepl-autoloads powershell-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads info
easymenu slime-autoloads tidy-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package
epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1546043 178817)
 (symbols 32 59486 0)
 (miscs 32 5094 4985)
 (strings 16 180340 46397)
 (string-bytes 1 5113818)
 (vectors 8 84825)
 (vector-slots 4 1992267 169560)
 (floats 8 331 1445)
 (intervals 28 133812 6716)
 (buffers 508 72))